Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) (11355 Views)

Whitewaters Training Invite / Who Else Got The Early Morning Message From WHITEWATERS? / Whalesbrook Hr Interview Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by soloiky: 8:30am On Apr 12, 2015
I did my online test last two weeks ago and this morning I receive this test. "You're receiving this message because you meet the score required & we will love to work with you.A mail will be sent to you before the end of today.
Mgmt.¿
WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE. I believe it. Please I want to know if any body receive this same test massage .

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by soloiky: 8:33am On Apr 12, 2015
I did my online test last two weeks ago and this morning I receive this test. "You're receiving this message because you meet the score required & we will love to work with you.A mail will be sent to you before the end of today.
Mgmt.¿
WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE. I believe it. Please I want to know if any body receive this same test massage .
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by DebbyD1(m): 8:43am On Apr 12, 2015
soloiky:
Mgmt.¿

I got the SMS too and waiting for the email
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by frankyterror(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
I also got same text, am waiting for the mail. I just hope they are for real
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by frankyterror(m): 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
U can check them out on www.white-waterinstitute.org thats all i got on them.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by bonnylass(f): 3:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
i got d msg too.waitin to c wots nxt
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Shegoobanzy(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
I got d same mail. N from d mail, its like training on d 18th, while pervious guys dat I read dir trend were like dat dey got phone interview, funny but am confused
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Shegoobanzy(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
Funny, I just called d number at d end of d mail n d guys was like we won't pay for d training, but will pay for d training materials and medical test..all sums up to 20k..was told if must b paid at d beginning of d training but he said he wasn't sure dough d plan originally was to pay b4 training but with nija isuue, it might b otherwise..its sceptical oh..paying without a job wen d training is for dir own benefit too
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by stepo707: 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
The said job does not start till august
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
I got the sms and training e-mail. If any form of payment is involved, then I am nt interested. Medicals and exam materials for 20k? Mtcheww. Nonsense. Hw much is d supposed salary? Wat is d guarantee u wnt b tld u didn't mk d training? A true recruitment exercise wnt ask for a dime frm unemployed youths.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by muscol: 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
they even use gmail to send mails, it like it fraud joo. they should be reported.

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Emmanuelvictor: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
yungbeef:
I got the sms and training e-mail. If any form of payment is involved, then I am nt interested. Medicals and exam materials for 20k? Mtcheww. Nonsense. Hw much is d supposed salary? Wat is d guarantee u wnt b tld u didn't mk d training? A true recruitment exercise wnt ask for a dime frm unemployed youths.
. I quiet agree wit u. It should be free nd even if it will involve we paying, I would agree only to d medicals aspect which shouldn't be more than 5k. because its only HIV test dat is even important 2 d org.
But in dsame vain, I will also put a call tru 2 d number 2moro to hear from d man. Let's kip fingers cross.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
Emmanuelvictor:
. I quiet agree wit u. It should be free nd even if it will involve we paying, I would agree only to d medicals aspect which shouldn't be more than 5k. because its only HIV test dat is even important 2 d org.
But in dsame vain, I will also put a call tru 2 d number 2moro to hear from d man. Let's kip fingers cross.
pls if u do call d no, kindly post the details of d conversation and requirements stated by the recruiting company
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by chrisomudu(m): 12:18am On Apr 13, 2015
Hi. There, I got the email also am chris and you can reach me on 08134510274 .if you know anything about these people pls. Let me know.

I believe their mail but are they from nigeria or they are from UK?
Also , true recruitment will not demand for money unless if they are agents for the job to get us the job.
We have to shine our eyes oooooo incase they are rip offs. You know nigerians can do anything or take scam to another IT level.regards.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Oluakanbi: 1:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Gooday house, any new tin frm this whales brook pple?
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by mohyaw(f): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2015
Doesn't really sound genuine to me. 1st, no venue and time for d training. We don't know d exact place d organization is. Through out d mails and messages, no regards was made to d post u applied for..to crown it all, we will b paying 20k...wtf! Ain't they suppose to tell us to go do wohefa medical test it is and bring d result? We should b careful of scam u knw
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by akeellis: 7:31am On Apr 13, 2015
mohyaw:
Doesn't really sound genuine to me. 1st, no venue and time for d training. We don't know d exact place d organization is. Through out d mails and messages, no regards was made to d post u applied for..to crown it all, we will b paying 20k...wtf! Ain't they suppose to tell us to go do wohefa medical test it is and bring d result? We should b careful of scam u knw

You are absolutely right!
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Gallantly002: 10:15am On Apr 13, 2015
Shegoobanzy:
Funny, I just called d number at d end of d mail n d guys was like we won't pay for d training, but will pay for d training materials and medical test..all sums up to 20k..was told if must b paid at d beginning of d training but he said he wasn't sure dough d plan originally was to pay b4 training but with nija isuue, it might b otherwise..its sceptical oh..paying without a job wen d training is for dir own benefit too

i laugh.. scammers going extra mile to scam unemplyed youth.. i got d same msg and was told to call mr Thompson for fees and other tins. i dont believe dem doe, cos d lenght of d trainin period sef is worrisome. every sat from april 18th-July(10 saturdays). i will call d man sha and post back on dis forum. Me wey neva get moni to eat sef go con give useless con 20k for nutin. and at d end they will tell u dat u didnt meet with dia criteria or u coiuldnt produce 10 students like dey sed in d email. mschewwww crazy con people.

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Fantasyng(m): 11:05am On Apr 13, 2015
Please some should send me the content of the the email. The attachment I recieved got corrupted. I cant reply the email till I see the content. please some should help forward it to me at henry1zy@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by otabuko(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
They said the training will be at Lagos NYSC camp... But in as much as their site looks real, 20k is too much, when i asked the "mr thompson" he said we're being trained by a third party and that they would give us certificate... Me i sincerely don't understand oh... And again it's going to be blood test..
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Fantasyng(m): 1:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
I am very independent as well very unemployed. But it wont drown my sense of reasoning. If the company cannot pay us during our training, then they are not professional and we'd be wasting our precious time. And if they are unprofessional, they are not worth working for. I have saved my ass from lots of modern slavery in the name of staying employed. I have to be paid for the training and not be asked to pay. thats the simple employement ethics. Whoever their business developers are that brought this con for saving funds have failed woefully. I wont fall to it. If you need good result, spend money. If you need students, hire Marketers and put good adverts. Am not expected to go and drag 10 people from there school to come and join you. its not done.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by anopworld(m): 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello fellow nairalanders, pls beware of these people. They are scammers. Its all a big lie. I also got the same mail after which I called the mr Thompson. There is no genuine recruitment process that will require you to pay for a dime for training. Instead, they sud pay you for the training for feeding and transportation if they really want you to work for them. From the phone conversation I had with him, he said their temporary office is at MUSHIN. Training at nysc camp, Iyana-ipaja, den resumption after two weeks of end of training. Hmmmmmmmm….. Within this two weeks, they would have absconded. Pls be careful even in your desperation to get a job.I am also desperate coz presently I am highly under-employed but in my desperation am still very much in my senses with full reasoning and logicality. Pls spread the word and the message. Let us collectively spoil their plans of scamming unemployed youths.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm, I really hd high hopes for this one. Anywy God dey. Dnt knw which is more painful- d lack of unemployment or the false hope this scammers are giving me. Chai. *weeps*
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Ebake: 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hi everyone,

I honestly appreciate all whats said about Whitewaters Institute. Your comments have being source of strength and a watchdog in keeping our toes on the right track as we set out on a journey to build a reputable and rewarding educational platform in Nigeria so as to bridge the gap in our falling educational system.

Though, our methods and process of staff recruitment has been called into question(s), we are sorry if it does not sound well or logical to your reasoning, as a start up Institute that aim its focus on providing a different style of post - secondary and college education we are bond by our commitment in what we do in face of fraudulent activities surrounding the Nigerian Labour Market in this regard.

To this end, I want to say categorically that as an Institute, we are duly registered as a body with the required regulatory bodies governing the educational system in Nigeria. We are sorry if our method is not acceptable to few, but please, don't sit at home and call us frauds, please, do your findings by visiting our liaison office @ Maryland. By God's grace we have come to stay and offer Nigerians a new brand of educational service.

Thank U.
NB: I will gladly be in this forum to address any issues or questions
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
@whitewaters, to demand 10k frm unemployed applicants is cruel and suspicious. As a biz entity if u knw ur methods are regarded wit suspicion by majority of pple & u stil go ahead wit such process, it really tels a lot abt ur institute. A reputable org pays for d training of its staff as well as gvn incentives durin training. And if such fees mst b paid by applicants, y nt removing such fees frm d 1st salary of d applicant. Thts more credible. But asking pple to pay 10k for training in which such applicants isn't guaranteed d job is suspicious and fraudulent. Ur recruitment style(usin gmail) is also suspicious. Evn d trainin length is suspicious. U being here on this forum is d highest rate of suspicion. Scammers. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Dmcool(m): 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
yungbeef:
@whitewaters, to demand 10k frm unemployed applicants is cruel and suspicious. As a biz entity if u knw ur methods are regarded wit suspicion by majority of pple & u stil go ahead wit such process, it really tels a lot abt ur institute. A reputable org pays for d training of its staff as well as gvn incentives durin training. And if such fees mst b paid by applicants, y nt removing such fees frm d 1st salary of d applicant. Thts more credible. But asking pple to pay 10k for training in which such applicants isn't guaranteed d job is suspicious and fraudulent. Ur recruitment style(usin gmail) is also suspicious. Evn d trainin length is suspicious. U being here on this forum is d highest rate of suspicion. Scammers. Mtchewww

Nice one. you have spoken well. can Ebake respond to the above observation?

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by muscol: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
@EbaKE , are you mr thompson? cause i dont understand that school o. asking morning. is it to run the school . u guys should take loan from the bank now

1 Like

Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by muscol: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
A friend said a He got a mail from white water again with attachment to come for His letter.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Dmcool(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
muscol:
A friend said a He got a mail from white water again with attachment to come for His letter.

Has he paid?
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by muscol: 10:29am On Apr 18, 2015
No, not advisable . They could be fraud. No address of school in web side ,using gmail, pay for training , etc.
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by mohyaw(f): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2015
So did anyone eventually go for the so called training Or who knows who went for d training. And where the Bleep is Ebake or wohefa his name is
Re: Who Got This Invite From Whalesbrook. (WHITEWATERS INSTITUTE) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
LIAISON OFFICE: Emmanuel Int’l College, opp. Govt. Annex, Beside Baycom, Okefia.Osogbo, Osun State

July 12th, 2017.

Dear Prospective Staff,
This is to formally apologies to you for the delay in receiving any messages from us concerning your employment, this is due to preparation as we work to put our program in proper perspective in order to achieve our goals and objective as a credible Institute, we hope it will not discourage you to work with us.
To this end, this is the new development as regard your employment confirmation status with the Institute:
INTERVIEW/TEST
1. There will be no interview or test for all prospective staff; we have prepared a learning section for all our staff to train them on how the school program and other activities will be run. We hope we can both achieve the aim and mission of the institute.
SALARY
2. Being a new Institute we start with a basic salary of Forty-five thousand Naira (45,000) plus 45% of all handout/textbook bought by students. After probation, based on your performance we shall revisit your basic salary and other allowances.
MEDICAL
3. It is very important and compulsory for every staff to get their medical test done before the training begins, this medical test is a very simple one, it is not meant to deny employment to staff but to know and understand the state of all our staff’s health and it will also help in case the staff need medical attention, the institute will not be responsible for any medical expenses of staff who has no medical record with us. The Laboratory will approve to carry out the medical test will be given to staff at the liaison office.
4. A medical file will be open for you and your immediate family as soon as you have your medical test done and the school will be responsible for it.
TRAINING
5. Training will hold for hold for five weekends, the training will take place at the liaison office. The training begins on 22nd July, 2017 and ends on 19th August, 2017. All medical tests must be carried out three days before the beginning of the training. This is a certified training and it will be addition to your evaluation after probation.
6. The school is located at Beside Hotel the Celebrate Agubelewo, Osogbo Osun state (building under reconstruction). The working hour is from 7.30 am to 4 pm. Working days are from Monday to Friday and accommodations are available for those outside the state.
7. Please kindly come to our liaison office at EMMANUEL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, Opp. Govt. House Annex, beside Baycom, Okefia. Osogbo Osun.
▪ You are to come with all the original and photocopies of all your credential also a typed application letter stating the position you are applying for. The original copies for verifying.
▪ You are to pick your official offer of employment in person at the office. This will enable us to meet in person so as to address any questions as regard our offer on ground.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Management.

NOTE
Call this number for any questions or decisions.

…….you live……. you learn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Guiness. Apply Before 23th Jan.!!! / Access Bank Employment / Why Do The Majority Of Job Applicants Never Get Hired?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.