Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (67737 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Shiifi(m): 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
there's no reason 2 quote me undecided
grin
mirexxx:
there's no reason 2 quote me undecided
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by farano(f): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
LewisO:

U wanna tell me u didn't see it before i modified it. cry
You're a clown! grin
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by farano(f): 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

...are u liight skin? angry

angry tongue
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by nnachukz(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

...bro OP said he waz happily watchin 9 yer old girl self servicing from 3 rooms...OP shuld be JAILED..pirrriod!! angry
read it again pls. This time differentiate between the girl and the younger brother taking note of their ages.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by ojaydedon(m): 11:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

...NIgeria shud bring bak firing Squad!! (no ofeinse) angry

dats too much na...hw do they handle this kind of situation in london
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by ElFenomeno1: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
falconey:
is that what you do? She is my niece
it doesn't matter. Knock on the damn door and wait to be let In.
You wouldn't have seen that stuff and she would have sorted herself out before you touched in.
I don't care if she is your sister.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Sarimah(f): 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Danhumprey:
Answer the question!tongue
angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 11:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
nnachukz:
read it again pls. This time differentiate between the girl and the younger brother taking note of their ages.

....bro but how can a grown man loookat a 9yre old girl self service from 3 room?....in London..we lock peterfiles like OP in jail!! angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Decryptor(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
raayah:

My kpomo has never been sucked..unfortunately. sad

What does kpomo taste like?

I dunno how to describe it but sometimes, you know this after effect you have from eating just a little piece of raw onion...that's the taste which the juice flowing from a healthy and clean shaved p.,u,.s,.s.,y tastes like. Guys who are into the game can bear me witness. wink You mean you haven't been licked and sucked down there before? shocked Girl, you are missing something!

****Waiting for NL dudes to start sending PMs to raayah on how they want to suck her kpomo**** angry angry

Oyah...let the PMs begin undecided
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by nnachukz(m): 11:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

....bro but how can a grown man loookat a 9yre old girl self service from 3 room?....in London..we lock peterfiles like OP in jail!! angry
goodnight
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Danhumprey: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by maci(m): 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
You should ve advice her and enlighten her about de dangers of doing such, u really didn't act well,
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Folib(f): 12:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Of cause he should...there is no debate on what he ought to do now. She should be highly disipline....dis life Ehn!!!! e don spoil finish undecided lipsrsealed angry shocked
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Sacramento4real(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
sorry is 9 I remember we did his birthday decemeber I will modify
U smoke weed wen u dey write am? grin
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by hensben(m): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Sarimah:
angry
You ain't sleeping yet, why?
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 12:19am On Feb 25, 2015
nnachukz:
goodnight

....you & who?? angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by owolawitola(f): 12:24am On Feb 25, 2015
Its not everything cane can solve. I dont even think there is a thing it can solve
princeogbeide1:
Y didn't u beat her? Give her 12strocks of cane
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by ojaydedon(m): 12:31am On Feb 25, 2015
MrCork:

....you & who?? angry

hw are peterfiles handled in london

still waitin

no offeinceangryangry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 25, 2015
tare22:

Wats self-servicing?
when u do everything for ur self without the the help of a person. grin
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by soulglo: 3:59am On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes, I went to visit her parent this past weekend to drop a message for her father. I couldn't believe what I saw when I entered her room( it is a 3bedroom flat, she has her own room and only her and her 9 years old younger brother were around), I saw her touching her private part with earpiece on her ear. I guess thatz why she didn't hear me knock. The masturbation is not the shock but knowing she is young in SS1, I can't remember her actual age but I can still recall when and where she was born. I can't stop thinking of that incident. part of me want to tell her mum to give her lessons about her body and the other part says don't. I don't know what to do

Go get busy doing something and leave that child alone

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by ChynoBEATS: 4:19am On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes, I went to visit her parent this past weekend to drop a message for her father. I couldn't believe what I saw when I entered her room( it is a 3bedroom flat, she has her own room and only her and her 9 years old younger brother were around), I saw her touching her private part with earpiece on her ear. I guess thatz why she didn't hear me knock. The masturbation is not the shock but knowing she is young in SS1, I can't remember her actual age but I can still recall when and where she was born. I can't stop thinking of that incident. part of me want to tell her mum to give her lessons about her body and the other part says don't. I don't know what to do

DudÉ if u can't report kinda call her n talk 2her about it lyk an elder one

She needs help
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by FregeneB(m): 5:09am On Feb 25, 2015
It's no use talking to her Mother, if she has not been comfortable talking to her daughter about Sex at this Age, she would never be comfortable to talk about Sex ever, Telling her mother would mean she would have to do it in the Toilet where no one would see her. Once you start, there's no going back. Let her be. Time would teach her.

falconey:
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by FregeneB(m): 5:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Beating your child only increases the kids's inferior complex. If you have to flog that kid, ensure it is worth it and we'll controled.

owolawitola:
Its not everything cane can solve. I dont even think there is a thing it can solve
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by owolawitola(f): 6:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Exactly! But i'd prefer talkin to the child in a way that she will sit somewhere and think very well. If I was talked to more than i was flogged, i'm sure i wont be so......what word should i use now....naughty sha.
FregeneB:
Beating your child only increases the kids's inferior complex. If you have to flog that kid, ensure it is worth it and we'll controled.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by ifoundmyperfect: 7:31am On Feb 25, 2015
She has discovered her sweet spot. There is no stopping for her... Even if you report her to her mom or give her several lashes... Instead she'd be more careful...
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by heilige(m): 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Why didnt you wait to get an answer before you entered the room ?
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by MrCork: 8:29am On Feb 25, 2015
prettydiva89:

you need to read the post again Mr Cork Londoner.
He went to her house and caught her in the act,the gal is his niece,why would he enjoy looking @ a nine year more so the girl is not 9 years .
Am sorry but if even you are a Londoner,you are a human being like me and i will give you no respect if you deserve none

....are u light skin? angry
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 25, 2015
MrCork:

....are u light skin? angry
why??
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by lordhugo(m): 9:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Decryptor:

Choi! See as your lips big for your profile sef! I know your clit and labia will be as big like that too. I have once sucked the kpomo of one girl that has big lips like yours. Her kpomo (labia) is so big and very full whenever they are in my mouth! cool

So, you feel cool right now? You just made it harder for yourself to get any 'kpomo-like' thingy! embarassed

Decryptor:

I dunno how to describe it but sometimes, you know this after effect you have from eating just a little piece of raw onion...that's the taste which the juice flowing from a healthy and clean shaved p.,u,.s,.s.,y tastes like. Guys who are into the game can bear me witness. wink You mean you haven't been licked and sucked down there before? shocked Girl, you are missing something!
****Waiting for NL dudes to start sending PMs to raayah on how they want to suck her kpomo**** angry angry
Oyah...let the PMs begin undecided
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by divine247(f): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Common,what's all this about,tel her mum,its her mother's duty to give her sex education,talk to her mum before its too late,if she go far with such act,sorry its going to be difficult,she need to be talk to.please do something and very fast.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Fellonigerians: 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:

Talk to her first... Your discussion with her will help you decide whether to tell her mum or not...

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Makinde Pilot Sisters: Mopelola, Oluwaseun and Oluwafunmilayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.