Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (67689 Views)

My Wife Masturbates, I Caught My Daughter Masturbating 3 Times – Man Tells Court / I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Decryptor(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2015
lordhugo:

So, you feel cool right now? You just made it harder for yourself to get any 'kpomo-like' thingy! embarassed

What is dis one saying? undecided
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Psalmwise(m): 11:44am On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes, I went to visit her parent this past weekend to drop a message for her father. I couldn't believe what I saw when I entered her room( it is a 3bedroom flat, she has her own room and only her and her 9 years old younger brother were around), I saw her touching her private part with earpiece on her ear. I guess thatz why she didn't hear me knock. The masturbation is not the shock but knowing she is young in SS1, I can't remember her actual age but I can still recall when and where she was born. I can't stop thinking of that incident. part of me want to tell her mum to give her lessons about her body and the other part says don't. I don't know what to do
Blik say d babe(ur niece) no be virgin bdat ooo...she dn tear eye
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by 42n8dzydoo(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
AndreRose:

its uncle. Tnx
You're welcome,ma'am.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by 42n8dzydoo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Psalmwise:
Blik say d babe(ur niece) no be virgin bdat ooo...she dn tear eye
And you claimed to be wise from ur moniker, why are u then telling us the obvious?
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Psalmwise(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
42n8dzydoo:

And you claimed to be wise from ur moniker, why are u then telling us the obvious?
k
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
It was a shock I couldn't believe my eyes, I went to visit her parent this past weekend to drop a message for her father. I couldn't believe what I saw when I entered her room( it is a 3bedroom flat, she has her own room and only her and her 9 years old younger brother were around), I saw her touching her private part with earpiece on her ear. I guess thatz why she didn't hear me knock. The masturbation is not the shock but knowing she is young in SS1, I can't remember her actual age but I can still recall when and where she was born. I can't stop thinking of that incident. part of me want to tell her mum to give her lessons about her body and the other part says don't. I don't know what to do
OP oya choose one. Sex or masturbation. Look, she's a young teenager discovering her body. Her mother should talk to her. That's all.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by AXYZ: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
raayah:

My kpomo has never been sucked..unfortunately. sad

What does kpomo taste like?

Is it unfortunate
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by FregeneB(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Well, good thing you know you are naughty, so you can work on it!

owolawitola:
Exactly! But i'd prefer talkin to the child in a way that she will sit somewhere and think very well. If I was talked to more than i was flogged, i'm sure i wont be so......what word should i use now....naughty sha.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by owolawitola(f): 5:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol...I'm not naughty. Was lookin for a better word.
FregeneB:

Well, good thing you know you are naughty, so you can work on it!

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by ChynoBEATS: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2015
Decryptor:

I dunno how to describe it but sometimes, you know this after effect you have from eating just a little piece of raw onion...that's the taste which the juice flowing from a healthy and clean shaved p.,u,.s,.s.,y tastes like. Guys who are into the game can bear me witness. wink You mean you haven't been licked and sucked down there before? shocked Girl, you are missing something!

****Waiting for NL dudes to start sending PMs to raayah on how they want to suck her kpomo**** angry angry

Oyah...let the PMs begin undecided

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by mutter(f): 10:22am On Mar 03, 2015
You should not be entering her room at all, especially when the parents are not there.
I don`t even let my boys enter my girls room without knocking and waiting to be asked in- vice versa too.
I also knock before I enter their rooms.
That is the right thing to do.

I talk very honestly with my kid`s about such things because I want to know what is going on and to be able to advice.
If you told me you caught my kid doing that I would be angry that you invaded their privacy- it is their room.
What that girl did is normal. When a girl is no circumsised she gets aroused easily and she needs to come to terms with her body and know how to control it.
She is not harming anyone not even herself. It only becomes an issue if she does it rampantly. Sometimes what you forbid children is what they crave for the most. One has to explain it in a matured way to them.

Besides most women and men do the same.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by steppin: 10:28am On Mar 03, 2015
mutter:
You should not be entering her room at all, especially when the parents are not there.
I don`t even let my boys enter my girls room without knocking and waiting to be asked in- vice versa too.
I also knock before I enter their rooms.
That is the right thing to do.

I talk very honestly with my kid`s about such things because I want to know what is going on and to be able to advice.
If you told me you caught my kid doing that I would be angry that you invaded their privacy- it is their room.
What that girl did is normal. When a girl is no circumsised she gets aroused easily and she needs to come to terms with her body and know how to control it.
She is not harming anyone not even herself. It only becomes an issue if she does it rampantly. Sometimes what you forbid children is what they crave for the most. One has to explain it in a matured way to them.

Besides most women and men do the same.
Dey form oyibo, dey knock before you enter your kids' room.
One day, e go happen for your eye. African environment and Oyibo own, no be the same.
He who has ears, let them hear.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by mutter(f): 10:37am On Mar 03, 2015

:

Dey form oyibo, dey knock before you enter your kids' room.
One day, e go happen for your eye. African environment and Oyibo own, no be the same.
He who has ears, let them hear.

Nothing oyibo about it but being decent!

How do I teach my kid`s to know they have a right to privacy and respect?
By practicing it.
Now that does not mean that I do it all the time.
If I ask you to do your homework, I will certainly open the door very quietly to see if you are at it. Or badge in when I suspect something.
But generally I knock and I advice you to do the same.

Besides Abeg mak the thing happen for my eye make I see am, better pass say dey tell me later say na so de thin happen.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by noblegrex: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
That's how it started n it becomes an addiction. But on what to do,hm!! its a bit complecated,bt it depends on your closeness to them. I guess u understand what I mean cos it doesn't matter if u guys r relatives.u talk to her dad instead of d mum. That's what I feel.
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by tonero230(m): 9:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Decryptor:

ask him
Re: Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing by tonero230(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Decryptor:

ask him

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Am Turning Into A Tenant In My Husband's House / What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.