Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:40 PM

Forum Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Forum Traffic (1410 Views)

Want Targeted Traffic To Your Website? Read Forum Traffic Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Traffic by Don4life: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2009
Please could someone tell me how Naija Web .CO.NR gets his Traffic from how did he get it and how did he get it please could help me out
Re: Forum Traffic by OmniPotens(m): 2:33am On Jan 09, 2009
I hope you understand how a URL is written. If yes, do justice here. Else, start by asking for help in noting down an understandable and workable URL then we can understand what you want.
Re: Forum Traffic by nuckecy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 09, 2009
@ Don4life

Hey puzzles everyone that see its and attracts no response. Now, I see that the Naija Web .CO.NR is a forum, just like NL. It has Most Online Today: 1698 and ,

Question: How it's its Traffic?

Answer: From the members and non members that visit the site everyday.

These should give u a tip a little.
Re: Forum Traffic by Don4life: 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2009
i don't understand
Re: Forum Traffic by nuckecy(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2009
I can see!!

Let me start this way!

Definitions

Traffic means;

1. The number and types of people who come to a Web site. Measured in many different ways.

2. Communication over a network and especially the amount of communication over a network. In network technology, traffic is usually measured in bits per second or packets per second.

3. Site audience.

4. Data packets being transmitted over a network.

5. this generally means visitors to your site. The term is often used in search engine marketing and advertising when people talk about ‘driving ,

6. The volume of visitors to a website. Traffic is the currency of online success, but is not the only factor.

7. is the number of Internet users accessing and viewing a website.

8. is the total amount of visitors who visit your website. It is a general term denoted to describe the actual number of humans or bots visiting your site.

9. The amount of visitors and visits received by a website.
----

This definition should help you. If you have any questions again post it. If u looking for definitions just type in google "define: traffic ". It will give you several definitions base on context.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Fastest Growing Internet Internet Companies Of 2011 / Discussion: Should Crackers Also Be Called Hackers? / Y!m: (readystuffx) Ready!! Fresh Spam Tools Sell Rdp,shell,cpanel,smtp,mailer,et

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.