Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4817 Views)

How Do You Handle A Cheating Boyfrend / Plz Hw Do Deal Wit A Sturborn Boyfrend / How Can I Get My Boyfrend To Want Me More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: . by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
There is one thing that most Nigerians are guilty of and that is always looking for a way to blame their predicaments on black magic
Op sorry to say but I think you are one of these people

Have you tried asking yourself why he left you for another woman? Definitely there must be something that you must be doing wrong.

What is he saying to his people that he is using in poisoning their mind towards you? I think you should consider these things. Perhaps that's why he left.

Its a pity you were treated like this but I feel its carelessness on your part a bit because I think you should have noticed some signs.

If you still feel its spiritual related, then pray to your God or seek help from your religious leader.

Sorry op, I hope you find true love
Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
shocked,!this one strong oo.will coment later when i am done eating.
Re: . by temitemi1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
My sister forget about spell, the gay is no more intrested in you ni!! Kindly move on to the next one!
Re: . by cirmuell(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
go to MFM, or Cele or cherubim or TB Joshua . I wish u goodluck sha, but this is funny to me.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
pwettyaura:
My boyfrend of almost 5yrs dat we are already planning our weddin togeda very soon cald it quit wit me after i caught him cheatin on me....deres dis girl dat works in his hospital dat av bilivid to be jst his close frend since last year december but i neva saw a day lik dis comin....i caught him via text msgs, whatsapp msga and different calls he has bin makin wit d girl...instead of him feelin remorseful, he cald it quit wit me nd poisoned his parents mind towards me so dey wont accept me any longer bt i strongly biliv my bf is under a spell or charm by d girl in question...my bf of 5yrs suddenly grew hatred for me nd i started irritatin him...pls i need ur help pple...i need a pastor dat cn reveal dis mystery to me cos my bf has neva luked me in d eye before...i need sumone dat cn pls tell me a strong pastor in ibadan i cn go nd meet to reveal d secret behind all dis to me....am in ibadan presently...

1.Thank God you know your boyfriend is a cheat. Thank God you found out before the wedding...because if you found out when you are married with children....palaver dey well well.(And something tells me this is not the first time he has cheated on you)>

2.It is not charm. The man has allowed himself to fall to temptation. If he cannot keep himself pure for you, then he is not worthy of you. Forget charm.

3.Focus on God. Serve him in Church. Work hard at school or at job. Keep yourself pure.

4.Again forget the man.If he is running after other women before marriage....he will run after other women after marriage.(And he will bring things like AIDS into your house). God will bring you a better person.

P.S Go to any Christian bookshop and buy Marriage by Bimbo Odukoya. Read that book well well.

PS.2..Click Here to Watch this video

2 Likes

Re: . by falconey(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
redeem is at ibadan express way not far from ibadan.........God will see you through my sister.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
thank u pple...bt dis is rily hard for me....i av no male frends because of dis guy...i did everytin for him even wen he had notin...he became my only frend and confidant...life has bin difficult for me since saturday which was vals day....m lonely...nobody to talk to...nobody to tell me its alrite...i jst feel life is too unfair.
Re: . by iceberylin(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
No be juju....

You need more bedMatics...
Seems like the other girl beat you to it.
Re: . by Melahou(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Babe forget spell
he can date you for 10yrs and still wont marry you.
move on with your life
Re: . by suyamasta(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
pwettyaura:
thank u pple...bt dis is rily hard for me....i av no male frends because of dis guy...i did everytin for him even wen he had notin...he became my only frend and confidant...life has bin difficult for me since saturday which was vals day....m lonely...nobody to talk to...nobody to tell me its alrite...i jst feel life is too unfair.
Sorry about tha, but pls calm down and dont run into conclusions yet!
what is the exact reason he is giving u for wanting to quit?
Re: . by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
suyamasta:

wen i found out he has bin cheatin on me wit d girl, i askd him to tell me d truth, he kept on lyin so i became furious nd slapped him....dat was it...he beat me up dat day nd told me neva to go nd meet d girl in questions....i av my own imperfections as much as he does bt dis is stil a mystery to me....
Re: . by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
suyamasta:

d only reason he gave me ws dat because his parents dont accept me again, dt he cnt go against his parents and continue wit me after goin to dem nd tellin dem dat i insult dem at deir backs, i slap him for every little tins nd so many oda lies.....m findin dis hard to bear i only need Gods strength to b strong.
Re: . by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Accept it.

Burn his Car.

MOVE ON. smiley

1 Like

Re: . by Samiceman: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nawa ooo..... It won't cost you anything to write in English.... Must u abbreviate everything? Abi NL don dey charge for long articles nii?

I can barely read what you wrote up there, are you sure your Boyfriend didn't leave because of the way you write? I know I can * No Kidding*

1 Like

Re: . by ITbomb(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
There is one thing that most Nigerians are guilty of and that is always looking for a way to blame their predicaments on black magic
Op sorry to say but I think you are one of these people

Have you tried asking yourself why he left you for another woman? Definitely there must be something that you must be doing wrong.

What is he saying to his people that he is using in poisoning their mind towards you. I think you should consider these things. Perhaps that's why he left.

Its a pity you were treated like this but I feel its carelessness on your part a bit because I think you should have noticed some signs.

Sorry op, I hope you find true love
Thanks and God bless
Sudden change in behavior and instant hatred for someone you have been with for 5 years without making efforts to explain why or what she is not doing really calls for concern.

On a very serious note I told someone last year that if I ever come home one day and start hating things or people I previously loved, she should take me to a prayer house. There was this girl at the workplace that usually brought food and most times it was irresistible, then she started coming closer, that was when I had to tell someone to watch out for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by suyamasta(m): 6:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
pwettyaura:
wen i found out he has bin cheatin on me wit d girl, i askd him to tell me d truth, he kept on lyin so i became furious nd slapped him....dat was it...he beat me up dat day nd told me neva to go nd meet d girl in questions....i av my own imperfections as much as he does bt dis is stil a mystery to me....
Chai sorry o yea both of u acted normal especially when angered but in relationships when such happens it becomes history and a lesson to learn from for both parties! then apologies should have been given
1.by him for cheating on u
2. by u for slapping him
3. by him for beating u
Re: . by njideoby(f): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op, u caused your own downfall & dung your own grave. What gave you the impetus to slap a full grown man?
One can only image what you will do to him when and if he eventually marries you.

2 Likes

Re: . by georgementday(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who is his mentor or his best friend,go to these people and explain everytin to them. Let them see him on ur behalf. Left 4 me i will advice u to move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by suyamasta(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
pwettyaura:
d only reason he gave me ws dat because his parents dont accept me again, dt he cnt go against his parents and continue wit me after goin to dem nd tellin dem dat i insult dem at deir backs, i slap him for every little tins nd so many oda lies.....m findin dis hard to bear i only need Gods strength to b strong.
that means he is quite determined to end the relationship but why dont you try discussing( heart to heart ) with him if things can be sorted out with the likelyhood of u guys coming together again
Re: . by suyamasta(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
MzNelly:
Accept it.

Burn his Car.

MOVE ON. smiley
bad gyal
Re: . by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
njideoby:
Op, u caused your own downfall & dung your own grave. What gave you the impetus to slap a full grown man?
One can only image what you will do to him when and if he eventually marries you.
i apologised afterwards...i even forgot he cheated nd all he culd say ws it ws ova...i went to his hospital to beg...did evrytin possible...my mum even tried settlin d quarel bt he didnt pick my mums call....sumone we av bin datin for years...
Re: . by suyamasta(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
njideoby:
she was wrong on that so was the guy too!
most guys would slap or hit at this level where its clear one is cheating and blatantly denying that can be be highly provocative
Re: . by suyamasta(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
pwettyaura:
i apologised afterwards...i even forgot he cheated nd all he culd say ws it ws ova...i went to his hospital to beg...did evrytin possible...my mum even tried settlin d quarel bt he didnt pick my mums call....sumone we av bin datin for years...
is he a medical staff abi na d fight carry am go hospital?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
suyamasta:

is he a medical staff abi na d fight carry am go hospital?
he is a doctor
Re: . by brut(f): 6:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hello OP,he is in bondage.I wil advise you free him for now.agaracha must come back.All you need do is watch and pray,you have to be serious abt the prayer part.Alot of things happen this days esp to our young men.Please pray as in scatter bind...come bck n tell us the good news.If he doesn't come back say after 2months please move on with your life maybe he is not destined for you.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
brut:
Hello OP,he is in bondage.I wil advise you free him for now.agaracha must come back.All you need do is watch and pray,you have to be serious abt the prayer part.Alot of things happen this days esp to our young men.Please pray as in scatter bind...come bck n tell us the good news.If he doesn't come back say after 2months please move on with your life maybe he is not destined for you.
thank u nd God bless
Re: . by suyamasta(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
pwettyaura:
he is a doctor
Ok
Re: . by suyamasta(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
suyamasta:

that means he is quite determined to end the relationship but why dont you try discussing( heart to heart ) with him if things can be sorted out with the likelyhood of u guys coming together again
Re: . by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=suyamasta post=31046817][/quote]av tried everytin i culd.....all d pple dat i knw cn help me talk to him...he ws stil sayin it is over...dnt knw wat else to do dats y i need a pastor to pray for me nd tell me if hes my man i shld wait for him or move on.
Re: . by suyamasta(m): 7:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
pwettyaura:
av tried everytin i culd.....all d pple dat i knw cn help me talk to him...he ws stil sayin it is over...dnt knw wat else to do dats y i need a pastor to pray for me nd tell me if hes my man i shld wait for him or move on.
ok just pls dont make any rash decisions tho
try to keep calm
and just as @brut said give him some space for now and pray for Gods will to be done!
Re: . by agrovick(m): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
On a lighter note, go to God will do it ministry at Bodija.
On a serious note, I have little experience about such stuffs but don't u think a cheat will always be one? BTW, is this his first time?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Be Realistic Will You Do It Or Not?? [photo] / She Wants A Tall, Dark 'n Handsome Man / How Vagina Is Killing Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.