Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos (1298 Views)

SOLD!!! Usa Used Nexus 6 With Extras SOLD!!! / Iphone 6 With Broken Screen (16GB) SIM Card Locked For 70k (SOLD) / Original Nokia Battery Up For Grap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by iamakbar(m): 6:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
I just read this on LIB some minutes ago and i thought i should share it here. the tory no dey plausible sha....
A LIB reader claims she just saw an iPhone6 with Nokia battery. Her story below...
Hi Linda, I'm a student of OAU. My roommate and I just got the shock of our lives with the newly purchased iphone 6 that uses a Nokia battery. Except for the Apple logo and Iphone 6 boldly written at the back, the phone is just exactly like a cheap techno phone.
The camera quality is not only pathetic, the touch pad is terrible with its sinking effect. For the screen, its just a write-off. This is saddening for my room mate who not only saved up, but sold her former phone to order for the phone online and get it delivered at over 100k.

Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by Suntemi(m): 6:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
That's iPhone 7n actually. Made by Apple and Nokia.

3 Likes

Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by cirmuell(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
mtcheew undecided
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by bankyblue(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Igbo boys don start again......... grin

wicked world
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by DankemzI(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
You never Chi Chun Ching....... Lol. I no fit can't laff
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by darisgod(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Shey u no see when two hand shake when u switch on ur Nokia

Na wetin happen b dat

Nokai shaking Apple

So simple logic Apple do Iphone
Nokia do battery
=..................
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by iSoftTouch(m): 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na dágbó iPhone 6 be that o... grin grin grin
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by iamakbar(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Suntemi:
lol. baba u dey see into the future ni cool
you no be from here o
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by iamakbar(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Suntemi:
abi made by nokia packaged by Apple grin grin grin
baba u weekend no be small o grin
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by holluwai(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Make e return am nah since it was ordered online.
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by sirrinky: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chaiii chaiiiii chaiiiiiiiii diaris God oh
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by iamakbar(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
bankyblue:
Igbo boys don start again......... grin

wicked world
Wicked world indeed. just can't imagine the pain and trauma the lady must've gone through when she realized she threw a 100k to the bin.
The lady must be a Moremite in OAU
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Design by apple,assembled by nokai
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by iamakbar(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
holluwai:
Make e return am nah since it was ordered online.
abi na.... but then the store wey sabi say dem don scam am no go wan show face na
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by haftob(m): 6:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
No be small thing o
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by ITbomb(m): 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Use am like that
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by holluwai(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Shame on such store after all. But that's one reason why I would rather walk into a shop and buy whatever I want to buy plus the person who bought this phone is a total novice when it comes to iPhone..

iamakbar:

abi na.... but then the store wey sabi say dem don scam am no go wan show face na
Re: Iphone 6 With Nokia Battery? OAU Student Shares Photos by lonngmann(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
See what you are buying, buy for what you see
buy from popular and recommended dealers, in other to avoid stories that touch like this
though I doubt if she bought the fone for over an 100k

(1) (Reply)

First Emofix Bluetooth Device Arrives Nigeria / Shark Pacific Genuine Leather Watch / Browse Unlimitedly On Your Mtn Sim Working 100% Dont Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.