Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! (26870 Views)

5 Set Of People You Shouldn't Offend! / 40 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Give Up / Why You Shouldn't Wait To Be Inspired Before Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by igbsam(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lmao

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by ichommy(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:
Explore God's gift freely

grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by AndreRose(f): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
cybrninja:

hmm...no wonder they say experience is the best teacher
Lol. Ofcourse
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by ObioraIkenna(m): 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
opustjk:
Here's the scenario.

Its a hot afternoon,you're wearing a suit and you're stuck inside a hot crowded elevator.

The air in the small space is barely breathable with the stenchy combination of mouth odours and damp undeodorised armpits.

Beads of sweat form on your forehead and slowly roll down your face.

At this point you're pissed .It seems this Popular Government building in Port Harcourt (names withheld) haven't serviced their elevators since the Country's Independence.The doors simply refuse to open.You and the other nine or ten occupants of this metallic box are trapped.

Now, just when you think things couldn't get any worse, somebody FARTS!

A silent fart.

And not just any silent fart,but the HALL-OF-FAME- MOTHER of all silent farts.

The kind that demonically assaults nostrils and makes one dizzy.

Guys, this was no joke.It was the dilemma I found my self in last week.And trust me it wasn't funny.

In a few seconds, the foulness of the fart mingled with the heat, and already
terrible mouth and armpit odors, to form a Vile stench that felt like the presence of an evil spirit.

All around me, people were murmuring and making uncomfortable sounds. We stared at each other suspiciously as if to discern the identity of the culprit. But it was pointless. Whom ever the "FARTER" was, he/she was in there with with us, disguised behind the same look of disgust.

"Chai!" came the voice of a man from behind me.

I considered holding my breath, but then realised that would mean inhaling large amounts of this horrendous fart to do so.Scratch that idea!

"Na God go punish de pessin wey do dis kine tin!"[/i]spat a heavy set woman on my right. I eyed her closely. Was she capable of such a stench?

An eternity passed.

The murmuring continued.

Soon, the elevator doors opened. We all rushed out of our stinky confinement into the embrace of the fresh air. The ordeal had lasted only 2 or 3 minutes, but felt like a week.

The memory of that fart still lingers in my mind like a bad dream.I think people should be fined for farting in such places. Its just...just...[i]wrong
I mean, seriously.

Moral of the story??

If before leaving the house today,you consumed large amounts of beans in any form (e.g akara or moi moi), or had some boiled eggs with some powdered milk, and then you find yourself in a small confined space with other people,I am pleading with you.......as a Christian and fellow human being...RESPECT YOURSELF!

Please be considerate to individuals within your immediate air space. The contents of your stomach are nobody's business. Not everything's worth sharing.

Life is a choice.
So choose wisely.
Enough said!

http://opustjkwrites..com/?m=0
I understand to fart is natural if not involuntary, best thing to do when u find yourself in this position is, constrict ur buttocks until ur in a lone place. Then u can bombard it any style u want. Mehn, messing like that especially in public z disastrous.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by tpiah99: 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
a thread on farting garnered 3300+ views and multiple comments in about 1 hour.

farting sells?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by bondingman: 7:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
lol u really cracked me here lol
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by chronique(m): 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lol. @ OP: I've experienced such in a commercial bus in Lagos on about two occassions or more. The worst part is that when it happens,everybody will start looking at each other's faces to scan who the fartee is. But no matter how you try,it can never work;you wouldn't know who did it.

My advice to people is that,they should endeavour to clear that bowels properly before leaving the house. I wake up very early in the morning and drink water so as to open my bowels. After about an hour,I empty my bowels in the toilet till I can't feel anything. If I go out and mistakenly fart outside,it wouldn't smell. But to be on the safer side and avoid embarrassment,and to also practice decent manners,I make sure I excuse myself from the midst of people,before farting. That's what I was taught as a child.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by shaqhead: 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
slimzypink:
me I don't send.. I fart for fun

Knock !!

Knock !!

who is there?

Ayew!!

Ayew Gana dance ooo if I show you my money
I checkd ur pix...ah u fit do am...no argument!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by tomiobj(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lemme confess. I was the guy that farted that day. I was in d red shirt

Nd bo matter aw u respect urself. U can't hold a mess fforeva. It will still cum awt
opustjk:
Here's the scenario.

Its a hot afternoon,you're wearing a suit and you're stuck inside a hot crowded elevator.

The air in the small space is barely breathable with the stenchy combination of mouth odours and damp undeodorised armpits.

At this point you're pissed .It seems this Popular Government building in Port Harcourt (names withheld) haven't serviced their elevators since the Country's Independence.The doors simply refuse to open.You and the other nine or ten occupants of this metallic box are trapped.

A silent fart.

Guys, this was no joke.It was the dilemma I found my self in last week.And trust me it wasn't funny.

terrible mouth and armpit odors, to form a Vile stench that felt like the presence of an evil spirit.

All around me, people were murmuring and making uncomfortable sounds. We stared at each other suspiciously as if to discern the identity of the culprit. But it was pointless. Whom ever the "FARTER" was, he/she was in there with with us, disguised behind the same look of disgust.

I considered holding my breath, but then realised that would mean inhaling large amounts of this horrendous fart to do so.Scratch that idea!

"Na God go punish de pessin wey do dis kine tin!"[/i]spat a heavy set woman on my right. I eyed her closely. Was she capable of such a stench?

An eternity passed.

The murmuring continued.

Soon, the elevator doors opened. We all rushed out of our stinky confinement into the embrace of the fresh air. The ordeal had lasted only 2 or 3 minutes, but felt like a week.

The memory of that fart still lingers in my mind like a bad dream.I think people should be fined for farting in such places. Its just...just...[i]wrong
I mean, seriously.

Moral of the story??

If before leaving the house today,you consumed large amounts of beans in any form (e.g akara or moi moi), or had some boiled eggs with some powdered milk, and then you find yourself in a small confined space with other people,I am pleading with you.......as a Christian and fellow human being...RESPECT YOURSELF!

Please be considerate to individuals within your immediate air space. The contents of your stomach are nobody's business. Not everything's worth sharing.

Life is a choice.
So choose wisely.
Enough said!

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by lepasharon(f): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ishilove:
First to comment...yaaaay!! cheesy cheesy

embarassed grin tongue

That aside, I feel you bro. I've been in that kind of situation, the only difference was that it was in a cab in Ondo state. Those familiar with Ondo cabs will know that the drivers squeeze 6/7 passengers into a space for four.

So there I was in this cab, on a very hot and sunny day (they don't call Ondo 'The Sunshine State' for nothing) when this Mama, should be in her 60s, raised one aged buttock and let one rip. She now turned to us her co-passengers, smiling and ignoring our shocked and annoyed glares, said cheerfully "e pele o. Ma binu" (trans: pardon me).

And oh, did that motha stink! In the humid and cramped space!! sad sad angry

What could we do? In Africa we respect our elderly citizens so ignoring Mama's infuriatingly cheerful demeanour, someone collected the broken winder from the driver and cranked the windows all the way down. This was after the driver had initially refused to hand it over because according to him, he couldn't find it. However, by the time Mama Agbalagba Nla released the gaseous remnants of her breakfast, nobody told the driver to fish out the missing winder in a jiffy.

Who wan die cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by Crixina(f): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
soldierdollar:
Lol

Some farts could be concentrated that you could almost taste it . The most dangerous farts are from Yoruba girls . #experience cheesy
no offence,but I have this Yoruba friend that likes doing it anywhere and everywhere she goes to like MTN.
She finds it fun at times.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by Saucekide25(m): 8:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by chidimmaaa(f): 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Funniest thread for the day. Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by Ilekeh(f): 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
You have got to be kidding me.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
OMG! U just made fall of d chair, ur description of this fart, is supernatural, ah swear! grin
opustjk:
Here's the scenario.

A silent fart.

An eternity passed.

The murmuring continued.

I mean, seriously.

Moral of the story??

Life is a choice.
So choose wisely.
Enough said!

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
opustjk:
Here's the scenario.

A silent fart.

An eternity passed.

The murmuring continued.

I mean, seriously.

Moral of the story??

Life is a choice.
So choose wisely.
Enough said!

Hiohiohiohiohio OP u just made my evening very funny
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by darlingnuel(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
SUMMARY: The content of your stomach is nobody's business!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by Jskelly11: 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Person no go mess
if na you op dey that situation wetin you go do
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by ekwilliams: 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] grin I hear there's a fart pill that makes fart smell like chocolate or any oda nice flavour,I think pro farters should have a try.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by Edusouls(m): 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
nahh women dy release all those toxic pharts, due to too much chop chop from various taking out, egg scotch, indomie, cake,sharwarma, meat, ishi ewu,abacha, ice cream e.t.c, all these react spontaneously in the stomach to emit a gas more deadly than hydrogen sulphide... produce

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by engrlarex(m): 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
My broda and sisters...try this..take ewa preferably ewa agonyin pelu moimoi mixed with eyin(egg) kan plaster am with agege bread..then u'l know jelili is a learner..
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by Jaymima(f): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
op I expected you to proffer an alternative measures the fartee could taken to prevent farting in public like the elevator.
After all, them no dey build toilet for mess
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmmmm below is what I have to say

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by mzlizabelle(f): 10:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
God bless you for this thread OP, i'm laughing real hard here.
Very funny.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by krimcake(f): 10:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Akalia:
hi, R u new on here?

nope... i am not new here
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by AijaiI(f): 10:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
No need 2 talk 2 much

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by folamog(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
cheesy
Dis reminded me of a situation once. I was in a vault with two of my colleagues at work, when one of let loose that kind of satanic mess which the op described, at the first whiff you try to act normal like nothing happened (and Una know how vaults are air constrained) but after a few seconds I was like wtf!and we started to eye our selves suspiciously, until one of us couldn't take it anymore and shouted pointing at me, "wetin you chop nah! Which kind yeye mess be dis" I just laughed and at the same time eying the third guy who thinking maybe we were accusing him directly just embarrassingly stammered "er...er.. It was me". Lol

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by fmyalo(m): 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin smiley infact I've almost laughed my brains out. u rr right not everything is worth sharing...
Re: Why You Shouldn't Fart In A Crowded Elevator!!! by owolawitola(f): 11:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lmfao!!!!!! Old women enh.
Ishilove:
First to comment...yaaaay!! cheesy cheesy

embarassed grin tongue

That aside, I feel you bro. I've been in that kind of situation, the only difference was that it was in a cab in Ondo state. Those familiar with Ondo cabs will know that the drivers squeeze 6/7 passengers into a space for four.

So there I was in this cab, on a very hot and sunny day (they don't call Ondo 'The Sunshine State' for nothing) when this Mama, should be in her 60s, raised one aged buttock and let one rip. She now turned to us her co-passengers, smiling and ignoring our shocked and annoyed glares, said cheerfully "e pele o. Ma binu" (trans: pardon me).

And oh, did that motha stink! In the humid and cramped space!! sad sad angry

What could we do? In Africa we respect our elderly citizens so ignoring Mama's infuriatingly cheerful demeanour, someone collected the broken winder from the driver and cranked the windows all the way down. This was after the driver had initially refused to hand it over because according to him, he couldn't find it. However, by the time Mama Agbalagba Nla released the gaseous remnants of her breakfast, nobody told the driver to fish out the missing winder in a jiffy.

Who wan die cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sun Newspaper Vs Punch Newspaper / Tochi's Dilemma / Debate... Female Education Is Better Than Male Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.