Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This (9754 Views)

Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again / Fayose Attacks Buhari Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Daily Sun(pic) / PDP And APC Supporters, You Have No Choice But To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Babacele: 7:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
kingsley939:

i cany bliv u still defend him..smh...Nigeria is finished! sad ..if he doesnt know the full meaning of the party in which he represents then i doubt he knows anything about Nigeria. Anyway ..Jah help us...am out! gudnyt guys
Nigeria dey kampe, Nigerians who had voted for d clueless one in 2011 are now saying it is Buhari. By his Grace, the same Nigerian s have d right to reshout GEJ in 2019 or beyond. so why the desperate n unwholesome wailing s? we go shock una! GMB General March4 Buhari!
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Babacele: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2015
real86:
how can you vote a Buhari? I know you would be saying you don't want sentiment,but I will tell that one of the greatest mistake anyone would make is to vote Buhari cos those who are sponsoring him are simply thieves. You apparently among those expect magic in 6 years. Hmmmm.
Ask your ma or pa what kind of person is Buhari wen he ruled for just 22months? He is more than magic n that is why thieves who have denied you d opportunity of being what you d love to be are hell scared to death of d purge that await them. If all d allegations against Numero Uno Bola Tinubu are not fabrications, why haven't d lawless PDP got a court judgement against him. Use your head n don't allow PDP to continue using it bro. Sai Buhari!
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Tholley(m): 9:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
U PDP supporters fail to always realise something:that it's all about CHANGE. Nigeria(ns) wants change. The hunger for CHANGE is so much that Nigerians are ready to feed on anyone/thing that stand on that plate of CHANGE...
Vote Wisely.......Vote For CHANGE!
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by olempe(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
thaoriginator:
OP, show me a video of GMB in hell with Satan strategising on how to burn Nigeria down, I will still vote for him grintongue
wicked grin
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by tit(f): 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Who wan vote for the mugun buhari before!
I can never ever vote for that kain yeye man.
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by sunshine1974(m): 3:24am On Mar 01, 2015
From ur bokoharam sympathizer mind point of view........no wonder someone sid dey are all the same. Smh
thaoriginator:
OP, show me a video of GMB in hell with Satan strategising on how to burn Nigeria down, I will still vote for him grintongue
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 19, 2015
3kay945:

should I show you video where GEJ said he would create UNEMPLOYMENT undecided
Wait, what? He actually said that?
Re: To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This by 3kay945(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
yugkapmeet:

Wait, what? He actually said that?

Yes! he said it without swallowing a spit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Emir Sanusi At Eid Prayers / Abiodun Gives Free Land To 2,000 Farmers / Governor Ugwuanyi To Deploy Automated Drones For Surveillance In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.