Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine (22077 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by onosprince(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by hensben(m): 9:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
My role models
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by jaybossYBNL(m): 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
nice one, they are cool together. all this naija celebs should learn from them
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by tola9ja: 9:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=21pt]to be sincere i like olu jacob more than jonathan [/size] grin grin grin
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Saucekide25(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
drnairalov:
photoshop embarassed they made them look like cartoon..who doesn't know their old, why the excessive photoshop, Mr editor..embrace the old age
photoshop or no photoshop,try and appreciate something good!!angry

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by ROCKHARDDK(m): 9:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
madridfc:

Same way someone somewhere will want to 'knack' Your mama, ode.

Madridfc Shey u wan quench ni, abi u wan follow February2015 travel Ages Soon? Abeg waka with ur eyes on ur head o, drop ur eyes lasan, I don chop ur eyes be dat..... Crazy small boy with internet access......
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by eldnix: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Such elegant couple...beta dan obama n mitchelle put togeda..
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by viakpan(f): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
buygala:
Gorgeous old couple... Role models to many Nigerian youths embarassed .... I love them to stupor cry

Btw..

The 2nd pishure... are Joke's boobsies still that pointed at her age?

d only thing u could see was d boobs can u ever be reasonable 4 once
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by biddieluvzyaho(f): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
buygala:
Gorgeous old couple... Role models to many Nigerian youths embarassed .... I love them to stupor cry

Btw..

wetin carry ur eye go her boobieswoman wrapper!
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by drnairalov: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Harbosede02:
photoshop or no photoshop,try and appreciate something good!!angry

I am appreciating it yoo, hence me saying embrace d old age >:
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by MissSlimbody(f): 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lovely couple kiss
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Sarimah(f): 10:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
lovely smiley
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
I just love olujacobs
Him and enebeli elebuwa ,Pete edochie and the late Justus Esiri belong to a class many are hoping to reach

Is enebeli still alive?
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by ylaa(f): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
SHUT UR STINKY MOUTH. CAN U BE LIKE THEM?
drnairalov:
photoshop embarassed they made them look like cartoon..who doesn't know their old, why the excessive photoshop, Mr editor..embrace the old age
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Darchangel(m): 11:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
binarytrader:
Be financially free today learn how to trade binary option and make minimum of $20 daily from Monday-Friday with our 85% efficient indicator for more information contact me on binarytrader6@gmail.com.
www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2010/
For own good bro
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by ozedb(m): 12:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Am jealous, I like seen couples like this.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by emmabest2000(m): 12:42am On Feb 25, 2015
englishmart:
seriously, did you post anything? undecided
hahahaha ! Nairaland has everything you think of lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by drnairalov: 1:18am On Feb 25, 2015
ylaa:
SHUT UR STINKY MOUTH. CAN U BE LIKE THEM?

hum 2 for 5 naira sket bufoon...take ur retired brain nd frustration somwhere else.what re we saying ...wat is she saying..shift abeg...take ma handle outta ur hands sket..
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by tpiah99: 1:24am On Feb 25, 2015
if Olu Jacobs is 71 now, and has been married for 27 years, then is this his first marriage?

anyone know?

In Yoruba culture, you dont hide previous marriages when relating with the public unless something is amiss.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Eluwilussit(m): 3:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Wow. This is graceful. Long live and good health to the love birds.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Aida13: 3:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Much as I love this cover I'm not happy with the photoshopping. blurring and smoothing out their features till they're almost unreal to look at lol
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by richielan: 3:45am On Feb 25, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.buzz77.com

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 5:47am On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:

Btw..

hey! You didn't have to talk about her boo.bs
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 5:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Optional2:
Chai see as dy r looking lovely nd cute God bless my parent also
amen for you
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 5:49am On Feb 25, 2015
drnairalov:
lol. Nature mustn't be undermined
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 5:50am On Feb 25, 2015
lerunwed:
';lokj
meaning?
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 5:51am On Feb 25, 2015
ROCKHARDDK:
Dat him wife go dey chop akpako 4igboro aye o.... 4get as it happened..... Me wan knack her self....
walahi you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 5:51am On Feb 25, 2015
January27:
don't waste this land pls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Covers Latest Issue Of Savvy Magazine Africa in Underwear (Pic) / Photos From Iyabo Ojo 40th Birthday Party / Photos From Yvonne Okoro's 34th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.