Stats: 3,148,683 members, 7,801,966 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine (22070 Views)

Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva At AMVCA 2017 (Photos) / Olu Jacobs And His Son At The Premiere Of 'Oloibiri' (pics) / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 5:53am On Feb 25, 2015
ideology:
This English graduate sabi English like kilode.

She pronounces each word smoothly, clearly and one after the other.

God bless them and me too, celebrating old age with mine tooo very soon. Kikikikikiki

Life is sweet, I wish men never grow old, just be alive forever enjoying my wife, children and great Greater and greatest grand kids
lol. Maybe you need to customise the life

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by englishmart(m): 5:54am On Feb 25, 2015
riloxy:
Fantastic couple! They should set up a consulting firm for young people getting married now...
that would be a free organisation
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by Optional2(f): 6:09am On Feb 25, 2015
englishmart:
amen for you
tnk u dear
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by ideology(m): 6:24am On Feb 25, 2015
englishmart:
lol. Maybe you need to customise the life
grin grin cheesy
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by nonyblack: 7:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Gud example of marriage indeed

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by joywendy(f): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2015
babyosisi:
I just love olujacobs
Him and enebeli elebuwa ,Pete edochie and the late Justus Esiri belong to a class many are hoping to reach

Is enebeli still alive?

no he is not. he died last year

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by joywendy(f): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
tpiah99:
if Olu Jacobs is 71 now, and has been married for 27 years, then is this his first marriage?

anyone know?

In Yoruba culture, you dont hide previous marriages when relating with the public unless something is amiss.

yes this is his only marriage.

what makes you think he was married before?

Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by cathleenwitmer: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Can u imagine?.a lawmaker publicly raising this up??.shame.that means they are scared of transparency.God will deliver Nigeria from these kind of people.Amen.
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by bukatyne(f): 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
Funny people are saying Olu & Joke are role model for marriages.... (Not saying they are not tongue)

However they learnt to do what a number of people would not: They lived their lives as they liked it wink

Good for them cheesy
Re: Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva Cover New Issue Of Hello! Nigeria Magazine by ylaa(f): 10:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
drnairalov:

hum 2 for 5 naira sket bufoon...take ur retired brain nd frustration somwhere else.what re we saying ...wat is she saying..shift abeg...take ma handle outta ur hands sket..

piece of shit r u talking to me? you need to examine your head.

Ruggedman With Tobi Bakre And Rico Swavey / Seyi Shay Covers Latest Issue Of Savvy Magazine Africa in Underwear (Pic) / Photos From Yvonne Okoro's 34th Birthday Party