Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,810 members, 7,798,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe (38898 Views)

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by publicenemy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmnn
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by mko2005: 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
drnairalov:
sadmy brother I was also denied a job tuday sad
You too no dey give tithe ?
Pastorkun don teach una bad tins finish ! Tufiakwa ....

God help us

1 Like

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by joshrare(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Catholics pay tithe oga
A friend of mine is a catholic and he pays tithe

1 Like

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by khassy(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
bad and good
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by bahbartee(m): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
9ja 4 u
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by ammyluv2002(f): 3:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
mko2005:

With all your effort calling for the abolition of tithing,it seems tithers have tremendously increased !

God help us
Honestly
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=kayce911 post=31048445]I got an interview invitation last Friday with one newly established company around Airport road, Rukpoku, Port Harcourt(name withheld). I was over-qualified, and I answered their questions perfectly, but what shocked me was when the interviewer asked me what church i attended.

I proudly answered "Catholic". His facial expression changed and he said "whoever doesn't pay tithe can hinder the growth of a company."

He even tried backing his statement with biblical quotations.I was very shocked so I can't even remember all the crap he said.

I brought this here to tell Nairalanders what religion has turned our people into.[/quote
Name the company, we will carry out an entrapment, they get caught, we sue
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by drnairalov: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Pele dear. ..a better job will come your way okay
THANKS AMEN!

1 Like

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Truckpusher(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:
I got an interview invitation last Friday with one newly established company around Airport road, Rukpoku, Port Harcourt(name withheld). I was over-qualified, and I answered their questions perfectly, but what shocked me was when the interviewer asked me what church i attended.

I proudly answered "Catholic". His facial expression changed and he said "whoever doesn't pay tithe can hinder the growth of a company."

He even tried backing his statement with biblical quotations.I was very shocked so I can't even remember all the crap he said.

I brought this here to tell Nairalanders what religion has turned our people into.
Op the mofo that interviewed you is prolly keeping that job for someone else hence the flimsy excuses.
When I was in the labour market I saw some security men toss my cv into the trash can after making it difficult for me to access the company premises and out of desperation I gave it to them.

You'll see a lot of things but that shouldn't deter you from trying because it can be so frustrating .

2 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by MAYOWAAK: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
I presume you would be shot if you had said you are an atheist.Jewish folktales and Arabian myths wrecking havoc in Africa!

2 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by geedot: 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
This happened to уσυ being a "christian".. What if уσυ were a muslim?

2 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by mumumugu(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:
I got an interview invitation last Friday with one newly established company around Airport road, Rukpoku, Port Harcourt(name withheld). I was over-qualified, and I answered their questions perfectly, but what shocked me was when the interviewer asked me what church i attended.

I brought this here to tell Nairalanders what religion has turned our people into.

has your church been a blessing or curse to you??
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Eluwilussit(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
As long as it is not a government office, people can run their companies based on any ideology. Even if it is not biblical, it is their belief. Especially a one man company. Sorry man. Better luck next time.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by slymichael(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wicked company. Tank ur star dear

1 Like

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by frainc(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Funny people
Funny country
Funny continent
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by hero31x(m): 3:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
PastorKun:
The level of brainwashing in christiandom because of this tithing scam is pathetic. angry

NOT BRAINWASHING; YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE A CARNAL MAN CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by drnairalov: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
mko2005:

You too no dey give tithe ?
Pastorkun don teach una bad tins finish ! Tufiakwa ....

God help us

how I wan tey give tithe self? wen I be looking for berra job to help my self and others!! *walksaway aint sad sha, I trained my mind to see the good in every situation so I ma keep smilling grin

2 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pastors brain washing Nigerians since 1853 cry
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by listlic: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
You are a learner then. I went for a test, the guy who was in charge saw me typing my name and before he realized it, I had finished 20 questions in 5 mins. I am a mathematician and the questions didn't need any solving for me. He left the room, came back in and was just concentrating on me. I have never read Gmat before, and I had never done such test in my life before. When I finished the test, he asked me if I had done the test before, I SAID NO. He told me okay. I signed off and left. Immediately I took the elevator down to take a bus home, I received a message saying I didn't pass. I laughed..

My brother, vote for Goodluck na, and you will see that such people in the HR departments will keep treating us this way. Corruption, I have no idea how Buhari will tackle this, but I believe that in one way or the other, when such platform can be created, we can point fingers at organisations that are treating people in a disorderly way.

6 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
drnairalov:
sadmy brother I was also denied a job tuday sad with the excuse that I wasn't staying close to the organisation, even when I told them I just got a place available around there!!!! after all ma prayaz!!! when peeps b giving testimony in church me ma yansh go just dey glued to seat...are we serving different God. or is there a special kinda prayer you pray b4 GOD ANSWER YOU

My brother, i've learnt that the less one involves spirituality in things one does, the less disappointed you become.

1 Like

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by QueenAzibar(f): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
bro, change d name of d church cos d Holy Roman Catholic church I attend collects tithe ooooo.
yeah I'm Catholic too. all Catholic churches collect tithe. doesn't vary with parish as we are all one.

1 Like

If a man can steal from God he will steal from men. Anyone who doesn't pay tithe will invite a devourer around him. The man is very right

4 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by VickyRotex(f): 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is that how to minister to people? Thats not what Chrsit preached. Thats not how to evangelise. They could even accept you and change you.... its like seeing a thief and instead of preaching to him, you say you cant preach to him cos he s a thief. Who else are you supposed to preach to. Abeg, the Scripture says that Christ came to die for sinners.

Better luck next time bro smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by delishpot: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
WNaija mentality. If you look into the lifestyle of that person quoting that stupid quote now, you will see that even the devil will be full of envy at the level of sin he is operating on.

3 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by drnairalov: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
MiCarino:

My brother, i've learnt he leas one involves spirituality in things one does, the less disappointed you become.

Thanks I guess I would put that in my mind also... probably I wont be that angry at the moment angry

2 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by QueenAzibar(f): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:

and u didn't enlighten them that all Catholics pay tithe?

3 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
hero31x:

NOT BRAINWASHING; YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND BECAUSE A CARNAL MAN CAN NOT UNDERSTAND THE THINGS OF THE SPIRIT BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED.

The point is this. What you just typed was clearly spelled out for you by your Pastor.

Apparently, only your pastor truly understands the things of the spirit grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by ireneidiva(f): 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:

Catholics pay tithe na
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by ElFenomeno1: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Words FAIL me.
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
It's going to be a really interesting thread.... *grabs pop corn......and my Bible* grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by January27(f): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayojosephy:

What if he ask am for video coverage of him always paying tithe....
habaaa....nobody go ask that one
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Tinyemeka(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
undecided

I'm not kidding but these are signs of the End Times!

When nations shall rise against nations; fathers against daughters; Pentecostal against Catholics.

The End Times are we in! I tell you.

The only groups I know about that can slap and beat a brother who is down, on account of bible verses and Daddy GO, are Winners chapel and Christ Embassy.

No offence.

I could back up my claims with links if you like.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Plot To Assassinate Ayo Oritsejafor, CAN Leader Uncovered--thisday / The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.