Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,782 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe (38912 Views)

Girl Dies From Lethebo Rabalango's Speaker In His Church (Photos) / Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by AJOT99(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
This one na serious matter.
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by AreaFada2: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Vitaglyde:
That is really a messed up reason

You nor bow.

So what if he said he was Ogun worshiper? Or a Muslim, he won't even interview him at all?

People using religion to cause confusion.

Does he pay his staff with chicken, ducks, banana, yam or other farm produce?

Because only farmers/shepherds were asked to pay tithes.

The excuse of "we're not farmers these days, so pay 10% of your income" doesn't wash or comply with biblical instruction.

Because there were tent makers, blacksmiths, artisans, tax collectors, physicians & Jews working in Roman bureaucracy back then in Jesus's time, they earned Roman Denarius/Denarii (like our cash today) but they were never asked to pay tithes.

They were all asked to give as they felt able & happy to give, BUT NOT TITHES.

4 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by mayorall(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
tyconcepts:
A messed up country.....

Don't tell me you don't pay tithe or you don't believe in tithing?.
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by January27(f): 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
I never knew catholics doesnt pay tithes

1 Like

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by merror: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:
I got an interview invitation last Friday with one newly established company around Airport road, Rukpoku, Port Harcourt(name withheld). I was over-qualified, and I answered their questions perfectly, but what shocked me was when the interviewer asked me what church i attended.

I proudly answered "Catholic". His facial expression changed and he said "whoever doesn't pay tithe can hinder the growth of a company."

He even tried backing his statement with biblical quotations.I was very shocked so I can't even remember all the crap he said.

I brought this here to tell Nairalanders what religion has turned our people into.
God is telling u sumtin try nd understand nd start payin ur tithe bcus if u dnt u r rubbing God
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Glory86: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
DID YOU MISS ANY OF OUR SEMINARS?

O yes, on Thursday and Friday, the 5th and 6th of February respectively, I personally revealed 'The Truth' and the Basic Facts about Internet Business to some corps members and others. At the seminar, they were also shown the legitimate ways they can make money online, and some of such ways were taught EXTENSIVELY. Below are some of the things they were taught in depth:

1.) Online Importation of Brand New Products from
USA and China, at a damn cheap price. Note that
this is not Jumia, Konga, Alibaba, Aliexpress,
Dhgate, Ebay, etc, that you might have known. It's
something completely different. We are going to be
dealing directly with the manufacturers. Some of
the products you can be importing are Brand New
Laptop, Tablet PC, Phones (smart, android, lumia,
blackberry), power banks (both electrically powered
and solar powered), cloths (both for men and
women), shoes, brazilian hair, CCTV, Car tracking
devices (that you can use to set up your own car
tracking company), hollandis, etc, the list is
endless. All these you can buy at a damn cheap
price, starting with a capital of 20k or less. For
instance, you can buy a brand new samsung galaxy
S4 for as low as $80, you an buy a brand new
male suit worth over 20k here in Nigeria for as
low as $25 over there. They were shown
some of the products we have imported live there
at the seminar

2.) How you can customize those goods, with your
own company name, or for other companies and
make cool cash. For instance, you can get a deal
from MTN to supply them with customized phones,
tablet PC, etc. The participants were swept off their feet when this secret was revealed to them.

3.) How you can sell your imported goods fast

4.) How you can advertise and sell your products
online for free

5.) How you can set up premium short codes like
33455, 4100, 7877, etc, and make subscribers send
money to your bank account monthly.

6.) How you can set up caller tune

7.) All these are many more..........

did you miss any of these, don't worry, everything has been packaged for you in the seminar materials, and they are self explanatory. To get the materials, just contact us here: 08074005210, 07038858914

BONUSES:
The seminar package also comes with additional Bonuses. Some of which are:
1.) Over 60 workable business ideas you can do here in
Nigeria
2.) Over 50,000 active GSM Numbers here in
Nigeria, but you can also get the Nationwide GSM
Database from me personally on special request,
that you can use to make cool cash from
politicians in this election
3.) Over 30,000 active email list that you can use
for your digital marketing.
4.) All these and many more.....

For more, call: 07038858914 or 08074005210. Or visit: http:// /yZgtyc. Thanks. you can as well check my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ibharedeyiglory.omoye/posts/822166621162580
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by UnknownT: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:
I got an interview invitation last Friday with one newly established company around Airport road, Rukpoku, Port Harcourt(name withheld). I was over-qualified, and I answered their questions perfectly, but what shocked me was when the interviewer asked me what church i attended.

I proudly answered "Catholic". His facial expression changed and he said "whoever doesn't pay tithe can hinder the growth of a company."

He even tried backing his statement with biblical quotations.I was very shocked so I can't even remember all the crap he said.

I brought this here to tell Nairalanders what religion has turned our people into.
Here in Corpus Christi Cathedral we pay tithe
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by fflamingo(m): 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:

you may not blame him entirely, he may have his fair share of recruiting staffs. Some staff bring bad-luck/ill-luck to a some business. And the man may be a religious CEO, who above all etiquettes place religious as his base of employing staffs
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by jaz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
this is a joke, right?
kayce911:

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Atigba: 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:

Nigerian's are deluded people

1 Like

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by deeptesting(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
The OP must be a Jehovah's witness... I am yet to see any Christian denomination that does not pay tithe except JWs. OP be bold to stand for what you believe in and be confident of yourself irrespective of what others thinks or say.

Meanwhile, i have said it that nothing will cause me to bow my head, kneel or stand before the so called MOG of today..God has long departed from the church.
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by jaz(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
i smile in hindu.
kayce911:
Some parish do. It depends on the parish priest.
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
You were not even given the job.

If you have enough evidence to prove that, I say sue their ass.
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by asha01: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
drnairalov:
sadmy brother I was also denied a job tuday sad with the excuse that I wasn't staying close to the organisation, even when I told them I just got a place available around there!!!! after all ma prayaz!!! when peeps b giving testimony in church me ma yansh go just dey glued to seat...are we serving different God. or is there a special kinda prayer you pray b4 GOD ANSWER YOU

no prayers are not different, but time for answers are different.
u will get dat job when d time comes. pray without ceasing bro
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by tyconcepts(f): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
mayorall:

Don't tell me you don't pay tithe or you don't believe in tithing?.

We know our commission and tithing is one of our gateway but denying someone a job because he/she doesn't tithe is absurd.

Haba!!!....That's suppose to be between him/her and God.
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
fflamingo:
you may not blame him entirely, he may have his fair share of recruiting staffs. Some staff bring bad-luck/ill-luck to a some business. And the man may be a religious CEO, who above all etiquettes place religious as his base of employing staffs

Like seriously
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by ethylene: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:

Na style he take dismissed you for been too over qualified
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Its his fucking company move on
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by asha01: 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
FOR YOUR QUALITY, AFFORDABLE AND TIMELY DIESEL SUPPLY WITHIN LAGOS PLEASE CALL BS ON 08025796807
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by mko2005: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:

Exactly what God is saying about opening the windows of Heaven upon tithers !

God help us
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
You better learn how to pay your tithe.... You just invited the devourer... Better start paying and enjoy God's unending love...
kayce911:

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by VickyRotex(f): 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
taiwolusol:
It's going to be a really interesting thread.... *grabs pop corn......and my Bible* grin grin

Namesake, abeg dont finish the popcorn... grabs chilled pepsi bottle, with Bible too grin +jotter and Biro
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:

Thank your God you didn't get that job, you do not know what will be done to you in future in the name of religion.

2 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Fourwinds: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
wellmax:
If the employer believes tithing brings blessings to him and his company, he may reason that way. Sorry.
so company is now church rite. dat company and d owner are demons. what is d difference between dis very incident and 666 which will be used as an identity to buy and sell. people have ridicule religion to extent dat d devil is even ashame. people(christians) now give employment base on d church u attend.
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by evea: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
kayce911:

guy, I am a Catholic n I pay tithe. The man doesn't want to give you dt work. Period
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by mko2005: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
deeptesting:

Meanwhile, i have said it that nothing will cause me to bow my head, kneel or stand before the so called MOG of today..God has long departed from the church.
That one na ur bizness ! Whether u bow,knell or stand,na for ur own goodness or '''badness'' grin This badness things self

God help us
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by missionmex(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Company policy.
Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Atigba: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
drnairalov:
sadmy brother I was also denied a job tuday sad with the excuse that I wasn't staying close to the organisation, even when I told them I just got a place available around there!!!! after all ma prayaz!!! when peeps b giving testimony in church me ma yansh go just dey glued to seat...are we serving different God. or is there a special kinda prayer you pray b4 GOD ANSWER YOU
No special kind of prayer

Just keep hussling one day you will surely get a breakthrough

Again prayer don't give job

Am not saying you shouldn't pray, if those people giving testimonies can be truthful to say how exactly they got the job you won't believe

People can lie when giving testimony for the glory of God.

Again just keep hussling you will succeed

2 Likes

Re: He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe by Brymo: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
d guy, knows what he iz saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Lord's Chosen Storm Gambia, Many Muslims Converted (Photos) / Powerful Worship Songs. Sing All This Before Sleeping / Here Is A List Of Churches That Has Derailed In The Message Of Holiness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.