Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) (49256 Views)

Don't Laugh Alone: Please, What Is This Hairstyle Called? (photo) / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle / What Will You Call This Hairstyle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by phoenix97: 9:07am On Feb 25, 2015
The girl na one ondo local indigene#helicopter style
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 25, 2015
omanifrank:
abeg which kind hair style be this again na.

she carry propeller for head and if she fly in her dream tomorrow ,some nairalanders would say it's spiritual attack.
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by chuksville(m): 9:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Excuse me! Excuse me! Pls You guys should mind your own business and stop insulting my sister like dat again. Look at them, "Enemies of progress". Am proud dat my sista invented dis kind of hairstyle and y'all are here ranting. How many inventions or innovations have y'all made before? Tell me, how many? Pls leave my sista alone. I'll sit here and wait, let me catch anyone of you who'll try to com and chyke her, you'll see wat i'll do to you. Am proud to be my sistas brother jare!
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2015
perfect name for the hairstyle is airflies
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by OLAADEX(m): 9:29am On Feb 25, 2015
eleko1:
Abuja to Otuoke ... undecided
Ah Brosssss.
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Qmab: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2015
How she go tey sleep with that kain hairstyle. Well, she fit use vampire style sha ; upside down.
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by SmartFaces(f): 9:42am On Feb 25, 2015
who ever made this style for her is from the underworld.
anama efefe...
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by jackobi(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
them dey update hairstyles

Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Davidifeanyi: 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Beware of scorpion.
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by eleko1: 10:00am On Feb 25, 2015
No time.President BUHARI is taking over from the CLUELESS ONE,nah to despatch him to Otuoke ASAP
OLAADEX:

Ah Brosssss.
cool
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Davidifeanyi: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
be warned, snakes in disguise.
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by kenechukwuj(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Madness
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Lolz...flying bae
I tell ya. cheesy
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Richie0974: 10:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Hairlicopter
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Na all this kind Thing na im dey vex God ... how God go create person finish come talk say lo.. wetin I don't create good... then him come give the person life ... but as the person reach earth na im the person begin use her hair dey do skills..... Technology bad gan
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by nikky2much: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Na UFO grin
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Dagoma: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Craze!
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by donhils: 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
omanifrank:
abeg which kind hair style be this again na.
Very funny
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2015
I am so fly
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
eleko1:
cool grin grin cheesy winkJust tired of the useless man

While the alternative to him is even more useless.
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by McPerry(f): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin wit dis style,na to carry Generator n transformer wher eva u wana go bcz of d Helicopter d@ gat wire..o ga ooo,madness of life.
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by McPerry(f): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Qmab:
How she go tey sleep with that kain hairstyle. Well, she fit use vampire style sha ; upside down.
Witch dnt sleep.
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Qmab: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
McPerry:
Witch dnt sleep.
lolzzz. Them go die of exhaustion grin
McPerry:
Witch dnt sleep.
lolzzz. Them go die of exhaustion
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by jerrymej(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Night Helicopter that only conveys the fellow members!

How won't they point fingers at you with some kind things you indulge on.

By day people saw it as creativity, who knows what's behind it?
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by yungzeed(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tz scorpion. grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by ooffiong11: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
SNAIL
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by Bokoharam: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
eleko1:
Abuja to Otuoke ... undecided

Some people will run mad after GEJ's victory come March 28th.
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by chachanga: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
NASA go soon come employ her, u wait and see tongue.
babe wey dey take her head dey fly....see levels grin
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by eleko1: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Can Someone Explain This Hairstyle To Me (photo) by tushburg(m): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tell me how this girl will pass any examination undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makeup Wonders: Before And After Pics / Body Count Tattoo: Hit Or Miss (photo) / This Weight Loss Viral Photo Will Leave You Speechless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.