Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,908 members, 7,799,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus (603 Views)

Edo Declares Thursday A Public Holiday For Coronation Of The Crown Prince / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus by ifeoluwa237(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
I regret sitting wif a nairalander 2day. Ow I wish I could slap him. he was just snoring till we got 2 our destination. D most painful part of it was dat d sit was not corn vie net cus of is fatness .

Body pain. I hope he sees dis, so dat he can reduce his weight. bad nyt
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus by kika23(f): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lmao!!!

Bad night to you too
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus by cherryice(f): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
What kind of trash is this?
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus by pweetixandy: 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
This babe dull sha
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus by Enegod(m): 8:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Does the OP think there's a prize for starting the most stupid thread?
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus by Vision4God: 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
How were u so sure he was a nairalander??
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus by SirHouloo(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Where the foto?
Re: My Experience With A Nairalander In A Public Bus by Babe2sure(f): 10:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
What is this one saying?

(1) (Reply)

Zara Gretti's Corpse Missing At Lagos Cemetery / Photo: Guess What The Couple Are Doing On Bike. / 9ice Changed The Name Of His Record Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.