Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol (66200 Views)

where to download '50 shades of grey' / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by grudges: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2015
I downloaded diz movie using utorent bt aint playing its shown me its encrypted though its in rar I try to compress it bt it cant pls wat should I do now
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by frisky2good(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2015
50 shades of grey na mojo?
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Olutola88:
lol! You didn't understand the sarcasm
OK. I now understand
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 25, 2015
delejames:
Hmmmmm "9 songs"..
Hmmm so you've watched it too. shocked
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by suyamasta(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
pbs4real:
tnx in arrears.
u r welcome
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by suyamasta(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2015
grudges:
I downloaded diz movie using utorent bt aint playing its shown me its encrypted though its in rar I try to compress it bt it cant pls wat should I do now
which site did u download from?
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by grudges: 11:55am On Feb 25, 2015
suyamasta:

which site did u download from?
I dont know e precise website but I download it from google
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by AngelaHamza(f): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemicoal:
Loool... Really? angry angry

lindaikeji..com.es/2015/02/see-what-was-found-in-lagos-cinema.html?m=1
@op it's filty shades of grey not fifty grin
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by ooshinibos: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
i thought this movie was banned
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by yemicoal(m): 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
AngelaHamza:
@op it's filty shades of grey not fifty grin

Lol, v u watched it?
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nickymezor(f): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
paschenko:

Nickymezor, dats' one of d problems I hv my dear, I can be so annoyingly truthful. But I've outgrown all this Cinemas atrocities. #wink!
okay I see...gd for u den kiss
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by malbro(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dexema:
All I can see is one shade of green.
Seems I recognise that pata oo!
Ngozi come here!
ymust it br ngozi y not funke or aisha......nonsense
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
DonaldGenes:

Use Ucweb browser if you are using Android then let me know what next to tell you to add
I use a BlackBerry phone o.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by marvinmike(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
50 shades of hell!!
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Dexema(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
malbro:

ymust it br ngozi y not funke or aisha......nonsense
Is dat ur sisters name?
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by wildikeman(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Fnk God d movie was banned. White leading people to hell since 18BC
spoken like an illiterate!

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by suyamasta(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
grudges:
hope it will not require password cos that is what prevent me from compressing the other one I downloaded

u dont need to compress anything
just search on d site and download with utorrent(hope ur utorrent isnt the problem sha, or betrer still download new utorrent from utorrent.com)
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by grudges: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
suyamasta:

u dont need to compress anything
just search on d site and download with utorrent(hope ur utorrent isnt the problem sha, or betrer still download new utorrent from utorrent.com)
k. Tnx u I will give it a try
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by suyamasta(m): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
grudges:
k. Tnx u I will give it a try
kk i ll be waiting to hear how far
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by savanto: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
...And this is going to be somebody's future wife...that's if she aint married already.

Both d guy and girl tried sha.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by DonaldGenes(m): 10:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I use a BlackBerry phone o.

ok dear
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by BizBayo: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
oloyolo:

Guy abeg were u download am
Girls in ma compound won't stop talking about it and as a sharp guy
I gas watch the movie make I relate with them

how about watching it with them? Lol
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by BizBayo: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
hypocrites should come out and throw the first stone if they haven't done anything sexual before.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by UjSizzle(f): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2015
emusmith:

Have you watched the movie?
Nope
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2015
UjSizzle:

Nope

Ok
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by ArcToyin(m): 8:50am On Feb 26, 2015
seedord247:
I have f!ngered a gurl in a theater room before.. But we complete tha sh!it in my car... Konji pop ups anywhere this days and if you aint that that strong to hold it you gottta do the shit real quick. cheesy
and you are glad to say it publicly.
Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
craziebone:
@MissMeiya @cococandy @loretta @InkerdNerd @EnlightenedSoul @babyosisi @Sagamite @SirShymexx

one would have thought that movies like 50 shades of gray, which shows a dominating male character humiliating women, would appeal the least to women. But no, they are the biggest fans of the movie!

Ladies undies found in this cinema here in Nigeria is not the only senario we've seen at the premier of 50 shades of grey. I will post links here to show you that something similar happened elsewhere.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teens-stampede-fla-movie-theater-50-shades-grey-article-1.2118345

Subjective.

Also...unless you paid the ticket, watched your fill, and just happened upon my "panties" in the back row of some dark, dingy theater airing 50 Shades, or spied me at the head (or butt) of any stampede whatsoever, I'd very much like to know wt-heck all this has to do with moi?

Care ta explain?

1 Like

Re: See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol by pachezmolay: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
There is absolutely nothing spectacular about the movie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mark Angel Is Africa's Greatest Youtuber, A Nigerian / Kiddwaya's Twitter Handlers "Sister zone" And "Friend Zone" Erica / Bassey Sucks Coco Ice' Boobs Live On TV On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.