Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,943 members, 7,803,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising (2775 Views)

Matters Arising, She Wants Me (photo Preview) / Matter Arising: BVN Code / Delta State Civil Service Comm. List Of Shortlisted Candidates; Matters Arising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising by spafu(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
I just contacted Philip consulting about 30 minutes ago in regards to my non receipt of the follow up email invite for the NNPC's interview and below was the response.
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for contacting us. 

If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shorlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by today (24th February 2015) has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course. 

NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number, 

Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards. 

We wish you the very best. 

Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited 
24-02-2015
Re: Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising by dfo12(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
spafu:
I just contacted Philip consulting about 30 minutes ago in regards to my non receipt of the follow up email invite for the NNPC's interview and below was the response.
Dear Candidate,
Thank you for contacting us. 
If you received an SMS from us informing you that you have been shorlisted for an interview: please be informed that the interview details that should have been communicated to you by today (24th February 2015) has now been rescheduled to a later date. Please bear bear with us; we will contact you in due course. 
NOTE:
(1) If you no longer have access to the email address you provided during application, we advise that you send in the accurate email address immediately to 'nnpc-recruitment@phillipsconsulting.net'. Such email should have a subject line as follows: "Change of email address/GT" or "Change of email address/OP" or "Change of email address/EH" - whichever is appropriate for the job you applied for. Receipt of SMS will not guarantee entry into the interview venue. The body of the email should have your full name, candidate number (for GT & OP) or application number (for EH), your new email and phone number, 
Unsuccessful candidates will be reached appropriately afterwards. 
We wish you the very best. 
Recruitment Team
Phillips Consulting Limited 
24-02-2015

Thanks for the update... 8

1 Like

Re: Nnpc's Interview E-mail Invite: Matters Arising by Rexphobia(m): 11:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Photos: New Born Baby Found Abandoned In A Bush In Ilorin, Kwara / Please Save My Friend,dnt Let Him Die / Happy Birthday Ishilove!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.