Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,997 members, 7,799,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise (31791 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Exercise Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by agbarahk(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
I want to apply for Nigeria immigration but don't no d site pls help
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by PassingShot(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
which buhari, d one weh dhe sick bed for london, or is there any oda buhari undecided?

Do you share the same ward with him at the hospital?
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Icecomrade: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

BLOODY THIEVES. TRYING TO SCAM JOBLESS GRADUATES ANOTHER ROUND OF 1K. BUHARI SHALL SEND YOU ALL TO JAIL SOON. MAY 29TH IS THE DAY

SAI BUHARI

EACH TIME I READ YOUR IRRELEVANT COMMENTS, I VE ALWAYS RESOLVED THAT
YOU LIVE A DELUSIONAL LIFE. YOUR LEVEL OF AWARENESS IS VERY POOR TOO

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Icecomrade:

EACH TIME I READ YOUR IRRELEVANT COMMENTS, I VE ALWAYS RESOLVED THAT
YOU LIVE A DELUSIONAL LIFE. YOUR LEVEL OF AWARENESS IS VERY POOR TOO

Are you abba moro's gateman? Its obvious someone is trying to protect his source of food undecided
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Zakkyoz: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
political begging
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by okestev: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
u see wad makes ya apc thugs fools, ya talking abt proof, buh wen sanusi opened his smelling mouth to say dat $20b is missing, did ya ask for proof? Pwc did forensic audit and said nufin of such took place so whoz saying piss, check ya brain and learn to tink before ya comment. lipsrsealed
...So who told you am an APC member? How old are you? Why you are so mannerless? Even if you are a school drop-out, or pdp paid agent...must you also lack proper parental ubringing??......but not too late anyway... in Christ there is still hope for you...

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by teejah03(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is it free or we av to use our money to buy form??

We r looking for job,I dont know how FG want job seekers to see money for d form...NIGERIA..

That is were they should take it from in order to eradicate corruption..

But still jonathan can do it...
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Joshuadon: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Service Recruitment 2015

Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) - The Federal Government has set up a committee to oversee the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Nigeria Immigration Service.

The last recruitment by the NIS in March 2014 ended in chaos across the country with many young Nigerian jobseekers losing their lives in stampede at the recruitment centres.

The government, which assured that the ongoing recruitment exercise would be credible and based on merit, pleaded with graduates seeking employment not to disparage the exercise.

The Comptroller-General of NIS, Mr. David Paradang, said this in Abuja during a visit to him by the Africa Youth Patriotic and Development Mission, led by its Executive Director, Mr Adefila Kamal.

Paradang said, "Nigerian graduates interested in the NIS job should take advantage of the new recruitment exercise because the NIS would ensure that the new recruitment is fair and credible.

"Nigerian youths are needed to patrol the country's borders and hence the need to recruit capable hands into the service. Nigerian graduates should have faith in the ongoing recruitment into the NIS; a committee has been set up to oversee the exercise for credibility sake."

The CG said applications would be treated without fear or favour, saying all qualified Nigerian graduates who are interested in working with the NIS should apply.

He described the 2014 NIS recruitment fiasco as unfortunate but that the new exercise would be pleasing to all Nigerians as well as reflect federal character.

"Nigerians should help the immigration service with information, our borders are too wide, and we need the corporation of all Nigerians to effectively police the border," he stated.

SOURCE:

http://www./hotjobs/50560/fg-pleads-with-job-seekers-to-apply-for-immigration.html

i dey mad..........??
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
okestev:
...So who told you am an APC member? How old are you? Why you are so mannerless? Even if you are a school drop-out, or pdp paid agent...must you also lack proper parental ubringing??......but not too late anyway... in Christ there is still hope for you...
mad man on d run, go fix ya brain bro undecided
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by okestev: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
mad man on d run, go fix ya brain bro undecided
May you find mercy in God's presence before its too late...The earlier you run to HIM the better for you...God bless you.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by jomoh: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
MizTyna:
See as fear grip everybody,I don't think they'll make the same mistake twice sha

Naah! This government has proven to be serial-ly clueless.

Fool me once you're a fool
Fool me twice am a fool.

As long as Abba Moro is still the interior minister, whatever they do is an insult to the sensibility of Nigerians.

If they want to correct their mistake let them start by

1. Apologising to Nigerians for the first scam.
2. Refunding the money collected as directed by the FG
3. Removing that hopelessly corrupt Abba moro as interior minister
4. Making the new recruitment totally free of charges.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by annylove(f): 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oga CG and FG, abeg we no want again o...
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by franugo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is the application free this time
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by ignis: 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
If you wanna die early, apply. ..
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by franugo(m): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is the application free this time
okestev:
May you find mercy in God's presence before its too late...The earlier you run to HIM the better for you...God bless you.

what concerns god with the thread
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by franugo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Osakah24:
the way you guys mention money is alarming, as if every nigerian bought the form,Abeg make verifiable accusations next time.

obviously u failed mathematics in school undecided
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by leisuretym: 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
If you don't have someone in PDP , Asorock or NIS

Sorry is your name.. Before they give you job, they want to know who your father is, all PDP official have list
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by UncleJudax(m): 3:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Keneking:
Not interested; i heard the central recruitment server is at PDP headquarters. The shortlist is done there and you must be a card-carrying member before you can write the interview shocked

What is the essence of joining before May 29, 2015 and get relieved by July 2015 due to mass purge?

This government sef
When dem start to de WRITE interview? undecidedGraduate ni o!
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Anikkytohposh(f): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
cheesy grin federal government wan drink fresh and innocent job seekers blood....na wah.
dis blood you are sharing..diaris God ooo*in Pat's voice*

The 1k is not their target;instead they want to appease their gods with fresh and innocent blood of those who voted them in power.
Seem they are happy with the stampede that took souls away.

Anyways if they've repented and think of a better way to go about it, coolno wahala

To those who want to apply for it, pul-lease becareful and be ready to use ur phillipian airways *ofe* in yoruba term.

#the lord is my shield and strenght# kiss
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by goodgood2(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Now FG is really begging you ooo! grin
It's a good sign. Continuing with Gej might pay off. They would be begging us to pockets up jobs from June. Gej till 2019
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by goodgood2(m): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Now FG is really begging you ooo! grin
It's a good sign. Continuing with Gej might pay off. They would be begging us to pick up jobs from June this year. Gej till 2019
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by medamillion(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
They should apply again after this one abi?

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by medamillion(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
goodgood2:
It's a good sign. Continuing with Gej might pay off. They would be begging us to pick up jobs from June this year. Gej till 2019
Stop fooling yourself they only need you in time of election. I know you will reply me but. The truth is bitter. Why those he have to be doing all this now that he needs our vote?
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Ugo50: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fire! fire!! I no wn die oooo i never enjoy 4 dis world way sweet so oooo na dam waka come na dem go waka go!
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by samuel900(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Say goodbye to JAMB!
Secure admission into 200L
to your preferred university via
A’ level Nabteb

Call: 08034631945
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by gungab(m): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
please when is the deadline and what's the cost involve in getting the form. thanks
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by last1: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
The site is not going through, anyone experiencing same problem? Please proffer solution or suggestion.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Lisaint(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dey r begging young Nigerian to cum nd die again bah....... well dis gud sha cos we gonna Fg responsible if anytin apun
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by nafcoo: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
c FG ..wen d link is not going true how people go apply
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by juman(m): 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Another scam.

The lying government.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by adonisNEW(m): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pleads? Weird.!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calling For Aptitude Test / Five Reasons Never To Include References On Your CV / Gnld Don Finally Catch Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.