Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

GEJ In German Hospital!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ In German Hospital!! (3282 Views)

IPOB Planning To "Confront" Buhari In German Hospital / PMB Has Done More In 1yr Than Our Son, GEJ in 6yrs- Concerned Niger Delta Elders / Who Is More Relaxed Here (GMB Or GEJ) In The Meeting With John Kerry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ In German Hospital!! by gists: 11:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
A few months ago, Nigerians woke up to the sudden disappearance of president Jonathan. The Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) Reuben Abati tried to play down the president's visit to a German hospital by saying the president went on a "private visit".
Nigerians - both APC and PDP supporters wished the president well and prayed for him to get well soon. Nobody saw it as an "unpardonable crime against humanity" for the president to fall sick and to seek medical attention. After all he is just a human being. The only exception was that some of us questioned why our president (a serving one for that matter) like his predecessor, preferred to seek medicare abroad rather than equipping local hospitals and upgrading our health care system - subject of another debate.

See thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1869783/president-jonathan-sick-flown-germany

Barely 6 months later, the hypocrites now cry to heaven because General Buhari is RUMOURED to be in a hospital in UK. I do not know and if I may borrow the president's words "I don't give a damn" whether or not General Buhari is in a hospital. When P-babe aka PEJ also seek medical attention abroad, nobody made it a show like this.

When senator david mark was flown to Israel for medical treatment, saTANist didn't see the heavens falling as a result of the ill-health of the country's 3rd citizen which sahara reporter termed as a mockery of our health care institution: http://saharareporters.com/2012/04/21/david-marks-israel-treatment-mockery-deplorable-health-system-nigeria

Similarly, Not much headline was made when Senator Magnus Abe of Rivers went to the UK to get treatment for a supposed gun-shot injury sustained when Mbu led Nigerian Police to disrupt APC rally in Port Harcourt.

The hypocrisy of these saTANist blinds them to the fact that as far back as 2012, Thisday carried a report that Nigerians generally spends about N80B on medical treatments abroad. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okowa-nigerians-spend-n80bn-on-overseas-medical-treatment-annually/129897/

There are countless examples of Nigerians who have gone abroad to seek medical attention. Many of these cases did not raise this kind of dust. The genuine question that was asked is why should people like IBB (8yrs in Power); Yar' Adua/GEJ (both serving presidents) go abroad for medical treatment when they had/have the power, authority and resources to build and equip our health care infrastructures?

As far as I am concerned, there have been reports that the General is not in any hospital in the UK, but even if he is, "I don't give a damn"! The president, P-babe AKA mama-P, David Mark, Magnus Abe, Sullivan Chime and so many others living and dead have gone abroad for treatment at one time or the other without this crocodile tears (and I dare say even Ayo Fayose is not left out)

12 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by frfrank(m): 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Front page seekers....

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by FastShipping: 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
I remember.......

1 Like

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
It is not a crime for Buhari to travel abroad for medical treatment, what the PDP is asking to know is that the APC tell Nigerians whether or not Buhari is in the UK/US for meical treatment so that Nigerians can pray for him. Personally, I see nothing wrong with the PDP's position. On my own part, I will never play politics with the health of anyone, because it isn't worth it. But the APC should come clean... That is it!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by CrazyScientist: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
It is not a crime for Buhari to travel abroad for medical treatment, what the PDP is asking to know is that the APC tell Nigerians whether or not Buhari is in the UK/US for meical treatment so that Nigerians can pray for him. Personally, I see nothing wrong with the PDP's position. On my own part, I will never play politics with the health of anyone, because it isn't worth it. But the APC should come clean... That is it!

The don has spoken cool

4 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by FastShipping: 11:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:

You and your fellow TANists should tell us at what Hospital Buhari is being treated. You are the one who continue to spread falsehood, so you should go ahead and tell us the doctor who is treating Buhari.

Bunch of lying fools.

12 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by gists: 11:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
How clean is clean enough? By admitting Tinubu is so sick and cannot recognise his family members? This was a silly propaganda that went viral some months ago courtesy of PDP. APC has said the General is not in any hospital. If anyone or group thinks/knows that is not true, the onus is on such group of people to provide evidence that GMB is on a sickbed - like some people will say video/picture or I don't believe it.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by tit(f): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Presido,
get well soon.

It is only woman to get sick ones in a while.
Me i been get typhoid the last time.
If you cover your sickness like buhari,
the thingy go bury you.
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by SOBSISRAEL(m): 11:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please tel me WTF?
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Shiifi(m): 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
sai buhari
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by FastShipping: 11:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
gists:

How clean is clean enough? By admitting Tinubu is so sick and cannot recognise his family members? This was a silly propaganda that went viral some months ago courtesy of PDP. APC has said the General is not in any hospital. If anyone or group thinks/knows that is not true, the onus is on such group of people to provide evidence that GMB is on a sickbed - like some people will say video/picture or I don't believe it.

Don't mind that hungry man. he and his fellow TANists should tell us at what hospital Buhari is being treated. They are the one telling Nigerians he is being treated in London and they should be in better position to tell us at what hospital.

10 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Charlotte15: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:

[color=#006600][/color]
Please don't call a dog a monkey. The PDP want to use it for politics. Anyway can our amiable president give us a comprehensive health report of himself.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by gists: 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
FastShipping:

Don't mind that hungry man. he and his fellow TANists should tell us at what hospital Buhari is being treated. They are the one telling Nigerians he is being treated in London and they should be in better position to tell us at what hospital.
God Bless you my brother.
Video/Picture or Fayose should STFU!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
At least, jona told us he's going for medical trip, and dose who wished him well prayed for him, while dose dat wishes him bad said so many tinz. I still can't imagine maself to be dat dumb and dull like apc supporters, ya party lied to ya instead for ya to be ashame of yaself and ya useless party, ya still justify dem foolishness. Well, as dey say, only a mad person will know d oda. Foolish party foolish supporters!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by aminashy: 11:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
GOODLUCK JONATHAN AND PA BUHARI COMPARE AND CONTRAST

Dem dey use sleep compare death?

1 Like

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Vision4God: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2015
God bles our President GEJ

5 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by agabaI23(m): 12:40am On Feb 25, 2015
FastShipping:

You and your fellow TANists should tell us at what Hospital Buhari is being treated. You are the one who continue to spread falsehood, so you should go ahead and tell us the doctor who is treating Buhari.

Bunch of lying fools.
Don't worry, Aisha said he is resting. He deserves some rest after 1 good month of crisscrossing naija and for his age he needs medical check periodically. What do you think?
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 25, 2015
It is jonathanian who say GMB is sick.
His strong and healthy

1 Like

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by gists: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
At least, jona told us he's going for medical trip, and dose who wished him well prayed for him, while dose dat wishes him bad said so many tinz. I still can't imagine maself to be dat dumb and dull like apc supporters, ya party lied to ya instead for ya to be ashame of yaself and ya useless party, ya still justify dem foolishness. Well, as dey say, only a mad person will know d oda. Foolish party foolish supporters!
Jona the serial liar never told us he was going for a medical check. Ebati Abati tried to cover GEJ medical checkup in Germany up describing it as a "personal visit". Even that of his wife was denied until it became apparent.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Chiaka(f): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2015
gists:
A few months ago, Nigerians woke up to the sudden disappearance of president Jonathan. The Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity) Reuben Abati tried to play down the president's visit to a German hospital by saying the president went on a "private visit".
Nigerians - both APC and PDP supporters wished the president well and prayed for him to get well soon. Nobody saw it as an "unpardonable crime against humanity" for the president to fall sick and to seek medical attention. After all he is just a human being. The only exception was that some of us questioned why our president (a serving one for that matter) like his predecessor, preferred to seek medicare abroad rather than equipping local hospitals and upgrading our health care system - subject of another debate.

See thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1869783/president-jonathan-sick-flown-germany

Barely 6 months later, the hypocrites now cry to heaven because General Buhari is RUMOURED to be in a hospital in UK. I do not know and if I may borrow the president's words "I don't give a damn" whether or not General Buhari is in a hospital. When P-babe aka PEJ also seek medical attention abroad, nobody made it a show like this.

When senator david mark was flown to Israel for medical treatment, saTANist didn't see the heavens falling as a result of the ill-health of the country's 3rd citizen which sahara reporter termed as a mockery of our health care institution: http://saharareporters.com/2012/04/21/david-marks-israel-treatment-mockery-deplorable-health-system-nigeria

Similarly, Not much headline was made when Senator Magnus Abe of Rivers went to the UK to get treatment for a supposed gun-shot injury sustained when Mbu led Nigerian Police to disrupt APC rally in Port Harcourt.

The hypocrisy of these saTANist blinds them to the fact that as far back as 2012, Thisday carried a report that Nigerians generally spends about N80B on medical treatments abroad. http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/okowa-nigerians-spend-n80bn-on-overseas-medical-treatment-annually/129897/

There are countless examples of Nigerians who have gone abroad to seek medical attention. Many of these cases did not raise this kind of dust. The genuine question that was asked is why should people like IBB (8yrs in Power); Yar' Adua/GEJ (both serving presidents) go abroad for medical treatment when they had/have the power, authority and resources to build and equip our health care infrastructures?

As far as I am concerned, there have been reports that the General is not in any hospital in the UK, but even if he is, "I don't give a damn"! The president, P-babe AKA mama-P, David Mark, Magnus Abe, Sullivan Chime and so many others living and dead have gone abroad for treatment at one time or the other without this crocodile tears (and I dare say even Ayo Fayose is not left out)

Frequency is what we talking about here.....even physically GMB looks frail and sickly compared to GEJ, I know you trying to score some points......No problem about that, but some things are way too glaring to cover up.

1 Like

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Chiaka(f): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
gists:

Jona the serial liar never told us he was going for a medical check. Ebati Abati tried to cover GEJ medical checkup in Germany up describing it as a "personal visit". Even that of his wife was denied until it became apparent.

'Jona the serial liar never '.......smells more like hatred than any other thing.
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by sammyj: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2015
grin grin Were is Fayose the Bastard GEJ minister of confirmation !!!!!
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by mrmetoo1: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Chiaka:

Frequency is what we talking about here.....even physically GMB looks frail and sickly compared to GEJ, I know you trying to score some points......No problem about that, but some things are way too glaring to cover up.

Frequency of what?? Frequency of his hospital visits that you know of or frequency of the death wish on him by Fayose? The man is 73, I have two grandmas that are in their 90s and they're still sound. My dad is knocking on the door of 70 and he's still very healthy. The only reason PDP is peddling this falsehood is because of age. Pastor Adeboye is 73 and no one is wishing him death. OBJ is in his 70s and he's probably more active than a lot of young folks on here. This is purely political.

As far as looking frail, Buhari has always been skinny. If you read the report from the school he went in India, reference was actually made about his skinny stature, so there's nothing to that

I agree that if he's in the UK for any medical checkup, APC should tell us. There's absolutely nothing wrong with medical checkup. It's actually very irresponsible to demonize medical checkups. So if APC is hiding the fact that he went for a checkup then they're wrong as well.

In the event though that he's not sick, he didn't go for any checkup and PDP is spreading this falsehood then that's really pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Chiaka(f): 9:47am On Feb 25, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Frequency of what?? Frequency of his hospital visits that you know of or frequency of the death wish on him by Fayose? The man is 73, I have two grandmas that are in their 90s and they're still sound. My dad is knocking on the door of 70 and he's still very healthy. The only reason PDP is peddling this falsehood is because of age. Pastor Adeboye is 73 and no one is wishing him death. OBJ is in his 70s and he's probably more active than a lot of young folks on here. This is purely political.

As far as looking frail, Buhari has always been skinny. If you read the report from the school he went in India, reference was actually made about his skinny stature, so there's nothing to that

I agree that if he's in the UK for any medical checkup, APC should tell us. There's absolutely nothing wrong with medical checkup. It's actually very irresponsible to demonize medical checkups. So if APC is hiding the fact that he went for a checkup then they're wrong as well.

In the event though that he's not sick, he didn't go for any checkup and PDP is spreading this falsehood then that's really pathetic.

No probs bros. Time reveals a lot. As time goes on. Things will become clearer. A mere check-up shouldn't be for so long that's just what bothers me.....
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by mrmetoo1: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Chiaka:

No probs bros. Time reveals a lot. As time goes on. Things will become clearer. A mere check-up shouldn't be for so long that's just what bothers me.....

How's it bothering you?? They haven't said he went for a check up, so what's the problem. They've always said it's for a short working visit. Even if he went in for a check up and decided to engage in other activities whilst there I still don't see anything wrong.

1 Like

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by noordean(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Pls provide a proof for d bolded part. He told only you??
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by omenka(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Left to me alone, Fayose, PDP and their online scum scrubers would die of boredom and hatred because a buzzing fly a mile away would attract my attention more than their rants would.

1 Like

Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Here2BustnScrew: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2015
FastShipping:

Bunch of lying fools.
why should we?
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by thaoriginator: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
Who are you again?
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by simplyOJ(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
House on fire and people are busy chasing rats.
We are all mortal bodies. The body could break
down at any time and it is no shame to seek help.

The fact of life is that many who are probably younger and more healthier
than GEJ or GMB will die today or tomorow. Politicians should spare us all these and tell us
how they intend to filfill all the promises they have been making. We are
tired of hearing I will Do! I will Do!! How do they intend to do it.
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by Mylove55(f): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
did he tell u,he is sick? even if he is in hospital for ordinary check-up,u saTANiod led by fayose that buhari wil die and hand over to his vice,is that how to pray for him?better pray that God should give us buhari for president,don't waste ur wish on buhari's death because him wil not die for now,til .....
Re: GEJ In German Hospital!! by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
mrmetoo1:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? / Anioma State: A Priority Long Overdue. / Unfortunate: Boko Haram Defeated, Social Media Silent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.