Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. (43183 Views)

30 Common Dreams And Meaning Almost Every Body Needs (isaac Adeiza) / Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President / Famous Logos That Have Deep, Hidden Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by jennifer22(f): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2015
100Cents:
What does seeing gigantic snails in the dream mean ?

It means life of sluggishness

1 Like

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Angelovic96:
Wat of someone who dreamth of when she received a crate of Egg what could be the meaning!

You dreamt that?
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2015
jennifer22:

It means life of sluggishness

grin...That's not True o!

Haven't you read the story of the Snail and the Hare?
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by slimshee: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
How about dreams that u are always with prominent ppl, celebrities etc?

1 Like

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by dsquare33: 10:10am On Feb 25, 2015
I pity people who use phsycology to interprete dreams. some dreams have deep spiritual connotation to it. Anybody who dreams of being entangled in a spider web should know that he will be stagnated in all aspects of his life anybody who sees snails, pick them up should know he is being hunted by spirit or demon of retrogression. Except intense prayers is made will he be set free,in this wicked world there is more to it that meets the ordinary eye.

6 Likes

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by notformealone: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
emusmith:
Dreams are very powerful. I've heard some folks say, "My dream always come through". They are right.

Dreams have behind them hidden meanings.

Everyone has has their share of wonderful and terrifying dreams, and has wondered about the secret meanings behind them.

Check out the 10 hidden/ bizarre meanings behind these common dreams:

1. What you Dreamed:

That you cheated on your partner — or they cheated on you.

What It Means:

Don’t worry. This doesn’t necessarily mean your partner has been cheating you! Something has become a “third wheel” in your relationship, and it could be your job, your children, your hobby, or something else. You may dream this when you feel “cheated” out of time with your partner.

2. What You Dreamed:

That you’ve gone blind.

What It Means:

Have you been turning a “blind eye” to a problem in your life? It may be time to open your eyes and address the issue(s).

3. What You Dreamed:

That you were in a classroom.

What It Means:

Unsurprisingly, dreaming of being in a classroom may mean it’s time for you to learn a lesson about a certain issue or concern. If you’re late for class, that could mean that you’re afraid to miss out on an important opportunity. You're scared to take a BOLD step that will move you forward. Is something coming to mind? smiley

4. What You Dreamed:
That you were at the doctor’s office.

What It Means:

No one likes going to the doctor — awake or asleep. However, this dream has powerful symbolism. It could mean it’s time for you to embrace spiritual, physical, or mental healing in some aspect of your life.

5. What You Dreamed:

That you were flying.

What It Means:

Many people have experienced this extraordinary dream, but what does it actually mean? Flying is a good thing: It means you’ve soared above the pack. Maybe you just got a promotion or you’re in a really wonderful relationship — all of those things could make you feel like flying! You know what I mean wink

6. What You Dreamed:

That you encountered a spider.

What It Means:

Many of us have woken up with a creepy, crawly feeling after dreaming about this dreaded arachnid. Spiders weave a “web” of lies, and it could mean that someone has been dishonest towards you. Yes! cool

7. What You Dreamed:

That you’re pregnant.

What It Means:

Don’t go rushing to the pharmacy for a pregnancy test! This could mean that you’re about to give ‘birth’ to something new and wonderful in your life- something that will needs lots of love, devotion and dedication to reach its full potential.

8. What You Dreamed:

That you’re naked in public.

What It Means:

Being naked in front of a group of people means that you are unprepared for something: an important presentation, a difficult test, or major job interview. Take this dream as your cue to step up and get prepared. You don’t want to be embarrassed in real life, too! Hmm!undecided

9. What You Dreamed:

That you’re trying to kill someone.

What It Means:

No, you probably don’t harbor secret, unconscious homicidal thoughts. This dream simply means that you need to put an end to something toxic in your life. E.g Gossip, Backbiting, Envy, "Bashing", Malice, Enmity etc.

10. What You Dreamed:

That you’re getting married.

What It Means:

Marriage represents the ultimate union. Dreaming of a wedding could mean that you need to make an important commitment in your life — although it doesn’t necessarily need to be with another person.
It could be with your goals, passion or job.

Interpreting Your Dreams From This Perspective Won't Misdirect You, At least wink

Sweet Dreams smiley
total rubbish . You think you can interpret dreams with natural knowledge. stop deceiving people... Be warned.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by SmartFaces(f): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2015
i like this write up.
for once, dreams were interpreted in a positive way. my problem with dream interpreters is that they get so negative about the whole thing - they will tell you how one wizard or witch is is chasing them or only God knows what instead of reflecting inside to see what about them they should work on or change.
even if they meant negative things, i believe they will be prayerfully averted.
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by hom555: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2015
am very to say that unfortunately, i don't believe these interpretations because they are all false. i know people who had those dreams and something else happened...like a young girl getting married in a dream and in real life she was finding it difficult to land a suitor to even say you are beautiful even though she was beautiful in real life...because she was married to a spiritual husband in the evil realm. it took series of deliverance to get her out of that quagmire!

1 Like

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by annylove(f): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Are you Joseph the dreamer kiss
No he is joseph the interpreter.
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by bossOD: 11:56am On Feb 25, 2015
please my friend stop deceiving people with ur wrong guess work. crab

1 Like

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Ethereal0110(f): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lovely piss, if u tell any 1 you use 2 fly in dreams, they will call u witch..
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by simdam500(m): 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
What does it mean when I eat amala with vegetables?

I just hope it means I'll marry a good cook kiss
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by simdam500(m): 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ethereal0110: Lovely piss, if u tell any 1 you use 2 fly in dreams, they will call u witch..

So u do?

Your pic sha... that also a part of flying undecided
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by professore(m): 4:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Okay
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by udyheart01(m): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
What you Dreamed:
That You Urinated

What it means that
Hey Wake Up you are about doing it
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Ethereal0110(f): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
What eva
simdam500:

So u do?

Your pic sha... that also a part of flying undecided
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by lastchild: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2015
emusmith:
Dreams are very powerful. I've heard some folks say, "My dream always come through". They are right.

Dreams have behind them hidden meanings.

Everyone has has their share of wonderful and terrifying dreams, and has wondered about the secret meanings behind them.

Check out the 10 hidden/ bizarre meanings behind these common dreams:

1. What you Dreamed:

That you cheated on your partner — or they cheated on you.

What It Means:

Don’t worry. This doesn’t necessarily mean your partner has been cheating you! Something has become a “third wheel” in your relationship, and it could be your job, your children, your hobby, or something else. You may dream this when you feel “cheated” out of time with your partner.

2. What You Dreamed:

That you’ve gone blind.

What It Means:

Have you been turning a “blind eye” to a problem in your life? It may be time to open your eyes and address the issue(s).

3. What You Dreamed:

That you were in a classroom.

What It Means:

Unsurprisingly, dreaming of being in a classroom may mean it’s time for you to learn a lesson about a certain issue or concern. If you’re late for class, that could mean that you’re afraid to miss out on an important opportunity. You're scared to take a BOLD step that will move you forward. Is something coming to mind? smiley

4. What You Dreamed:
That you were at the doctor’s office.

What It Means:

No one likes going to the doctor — awake or asleep. However, this dream has powerful symbolism. It could mean it’s time for you to embrace spiritual, physical, or mental healing in some aspect of your life.

5. What You Dreamed:

That you were flying.

What It Means:

Many people have experienced this extraordinary dream, but what does it actually mean? Flying is a good thing: It means you’ve soared above the pack. Maybe you just got a promotion or you’re in a really wonderful relationship — all of those things could make you feel like flying! You know what I mean wink

6. What You Dreamed:

That you encountered a spider.

What It Means:

Many of us have woken up with a creepy, crawly feeling after dreaming about this dreaded arachnid. Spiders weave a “web” of lies, and it could mean that someone has been dishonest towards you. Yes! cool

7. What You Dreamed:

That you’re pregnant.

What It Means:

Don’t go rushing to the pharmacy for a pregnancy test! This could mean that you’re about to give ‘birth’ to something new and wonderful in your life- something that will needs lots of love, devotion and dedication to reach its full potential.

8. What You Dreamed:

That you’re naked in public.

What It Means:

Being naked in front of a group of people means that you are unprepared for something: an important presentation, a difficult test, or major job interview. Take this dream as your cue to step up and get prepared. You don’t want to be embarrassed in real life, too! Hmm!undecided

9. What You Dreamed:

That you’re trying to kill someone.

What It Means:

No, you probably don’t harbor secret, unconscious homicidal thoughts. This dream simply means that you need to put an end to something toxic in your life. E.g Gossip, Backbiting, Envy, "Bashing", Malice, Enmity etc.

10. What You Dreamed:

That you’re getting married.

What It Means:

Marriage represents the ultimate union. Dreaming of a wedding could mean that you need to make an important commitment in your life — although it doesn’t necessarily need to be with another person.
It could be with your goals, passion or job.

Interpreting Your Dreams From This Perspective Won't Misdirect You, At least wink

Sweet Dreams smiley
wrong ! Wrong ! Wrong

Many carnal minded people will believe this your post and start acting according to your instruction when they have these dreams,let me correct some things here

1.. That you cheated on your partner

If this occurs in your dream,take your partner who cheated on you to deliverance asap,her spiritual husband is just letting you know that your wife is he's

3... That you are in a class room

If you see yourself wearing uniform as a student,it means backwardness

5...That you were flying

Oh my God,how can you post such thing like flying is good,if you ever see yourself flying you need deliverance

6... That you encountered a spider

This simply means hindrance and badluck in your physical life

7... That you are pregnant

This one is the reason I'm replying this post,how can you post things you don't know and many will believe it

Please if you ever see yourself pregnant in the dream,just thank God that he has opened your eyes to see what your problem is,that pregnancy might be your fourth or fifth pregnancy in dreams but you didn't see the previous one because he(spiritual husband) keep taking away the memories away from you but God decided to show you this one,probably because of that prayer you prayed few weeks ago

Please run to your pastor and start breaking the spiritual marriage though its highly difficult

8... That you are naked in the public..

Well,what I know of is being naked which means poverty,meaning that your income has been ripped or getting ripped from you

10...That you are getting married

This is a spiritual spouse marriage for crying out loud,he or she is just trying to re-tie the covenant,God just sent his angels to open your eyes so you'll start fighting and breaking it

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by TrapLORD(m): 8:38pm On Nov 28, 2015
MsPweshy:
embarassed what abt when some one u know dies in the dream?
hey presh!
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by danofchrist1: 11:16pm On May 24, 2017
DREAM ABOUT COW CHASING YOU.

In the waking life, when you see a cow pursuing you, it's weird and you run for your dear life and when you escape, you laugh the scene away with your friends. However you're in the dream and you see a group/flock of bulls and cows pursuing you. You'll still run for your life but when you wake up, laughing is far from you. You're sad, curious, heavy in the mind and hardly can you share such with your friends.
Being pursued by a group of cows is sending you a message that you're under the attacks of witchcrafts. Whether it's from your father's house or your mother's is non of your worries. Your own share in this that you pray like a hungry lion. You know when a lion is hungry, it's automatic anger.

WHAT TO DO

This kind of dream depicts a continuous battle.
Now listen, witches have their groups, their groups have another larger groups, it expands until the world class group which combines all streets, areas, towns, states, countries, and continents.
Depending on the group a witch belongs to, if she's from your family and it's mandatory for her to sacrifice a family member, she tries hard to meet up because failure to meet up, she will have to donate her own life instead. If she has tried her best on her prey(the person she wants to donate in the family) and she's unable to get him, she employs the hand of her co group members, they all fail, they hold on for the prey and look try considering another prey from the same family, believing that by the time they need another blood and flesh from that family, the prey would have relented in prayers and ventured well into sin. However in the case where the pray is a 'must kill' for them, ( if that person's glory will violate the policy of glory usage in that family, maybe he should become a president, a world popular or he is to fulfill a very very enviable dreams) they will then transfer his case to the higher group. They do this until they are powerful enough to kill that person or make him whatever they want to make him. That is why I said it's a continuous battle.
Therefore
1. You will have to make righteousness a lifetime habit if you must become somebody in life.
2. You must make prayer your habit. You need to be strong at most times. Through prayer, you will be killing them one by one. Some will die, some run mad because of their evil works.
3. Do not sin please and please!!! If you fall in anyway, make sure you're back on your feet long before the following Monday and Tuesday. I won't tell you why.
4. Don't be too far from fasting. Include Mondays and Tuesdays in your fasting days.
5. Be good to servants of God. Prophet offering. Tithes, sacrificial giving etc.
6. Evangelise. This is a very powerful tool to war against forces of darkness ( God has told me this before).

Will these tips, you should fulfil your destiny by fire by force. Stay blessed.

Share with your friends and lovers.

Join our whatsapp group and share your dreams for Spirit led interpretations via this link( Delete the space between the 'chat' and 'dot' in the link to be able to access it)
https://chat .whatsapp.com/Fs9V0v8zgczBitC9KaWRDq
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by greencard: 11:40pm On May 24, 2017
danofchrist1:
DREAM ABOUT COW CHASING YOU.

In the waking life, when you see a cow pursuing you, it's weird and you run for your dear life and when you escape, you laugh the scene away with your friends. However you're in the dream and you see a group/flock of bulls and cows pursuing you. You'll still run for your life but when you wake up, laughing is far from you. You're sad, curious, heavy in the mind and hardly can you share such with your friends.
Being pursued by a group of cows is sending you a message that you're under the attacks of witchcrafts. Whether it's from your father's house or your mother's is non of your worries. Your own share in this that you pray like a hungry lion. You know when a lion is hungry, it's automatic anger.

WHAT TO DO

This kind of dream depicts a continuous battle.
Now listen, witches have their groups, their groups have another larger groups, it expands until the world class group which combines all streets, areas, towns, states, countries, and continents.
Depending on the group a witch belongs to, if she's from your family and it's mandatory for her to sacrifice a family member, she tries hard to meet up because failure to meet up, she will have to donate her own life instead. If she has tried her best on her prey(the person she wants to donate in the family) and she's unable to get him, she employs the hand of her co group members, they all fail, they hold on for the prey and look try considering another prey from the same family, believing that by the time they need another blood and flesh from that family, the prey would have relented in prayers and ventured well into sin. However in the case where the pray is a 'must kill' for them, ( if that person's glory will violate the policy of glory usage in that family, maybe he should become a president, a world popular or he is to fulfill a very very enviable dreams) they will then transfer his case to the higher group. They do this until they are powerful enough to kill that person or make him whatever they want to make him. That is why I said it's a continuous battle.
Therefore
1. You will have to make righteousness a lifetime habit if you must become somebody in life.
2. You must make prayer your habit. You need to be strong at most times. Through prayer, you will be killing them one by one. Some will die, some run mad because of their evil works.
3. Do not sin please and please!!! If you fall in anyway, make sure you're back on your feet long before the following Monday and Tuesday. I won't tell you why.
4. Don't be too far from fasting. Include Mondays and Tuesdays in your fasting days.
5. Be good to servants of God. Prophet offering. Tithes, sacrificial giving etc.
6. Evangelise. This is a very powerful tool to war against forces of darkness ( God has told me this before).

Will these tips, you should fulfil your destiny by fire by force. Stay blessed.

Share with your friends and lovers.

Join our whatsapp group and share your dreams for Spirit led interpretations via this link( Delete the space between the 'chat' and 'dot' in the link to be able to access it)
https://chat .whatsapp.com/Fs9V0v8zgczBitC9KaWRDq
. pls reshare d link or add me I can't access d link

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019? / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.