Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini (970 Views)

Youtube Introduces Strict Rules For Approving Adsense On Channels / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Drop Any Question Regarding Adsense Approval. I Will Try And Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini by Ezennaemeka1(m): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Hello guys. I placed an adsense code gotten from another email which is not the one I created my blogger blog with but AdSense banner refused to show on opera even when it shows on desktop view.
How do I rectify this?
Re: Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini by Ezennaemeka1(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2015
?
Re: Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini by deloon(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Have you tried opening the website on another phone? Since the ads are being displayed on a PC then the issue might have to be from your browser.
Re: Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini by bedfordng(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2015
Ezennaemeka1:
Hello guys. I placed an adsense code gotten from another email which is not the one I created my blogger blog with but AdSense banner refused to show on opera even when it shows on desktop view.
How do I rectify this?
regardless of the email you used in creating adsense, it won't affect your ads from showing up.after inserting it on your blog, you will wait for some minutes for it to start showing ads except you are still in partial review
Re: Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini by henryobinna(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
is it a blog?

if yes,

log in to , go to your layout, give thd gadget a name(as in the gadget that houses the adsense code) then you save n go to template, edit your template, right click on the template codes and click search or just press ctrl + f to search, on the search bar, type in the name of that widget, the result would be shown like this Title ='the-name'
then you put your cursor before 'Title' and add this there mobile = 'yes' but make sure there's space between the 'yes' and Title
as in you type it like this: mobile ='yes' Title ='the-name'

then you save your template, view your blog on opera n you'll see the change,
you can remove the name you gave to the gadget when you're done.

if it does or doesn't work update this thread.

www.legitstuffs.com
Re: Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini by Ezennaemeka1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2015
henryobinna:
is it a blog?

if yes,

log in to , go to your layout, give thd gadget a name(as in the gadget that houses the adsense code) then you save n go to template, edit your template, right click on the template codes and click search or just press ctrl + f to search, on the search bar, type in the name of that widget, the result would be shown like this Title ='the-name'
then you put your cursor before 'Title' and add this there mobile = 'yes' but make sure there's space between the 'yes' and Title
as in you type it like this: mobile ='yes' Title ='the-name'

then you save your template, view your blog on opera n you'll see the change,
you can remove the name you gave to the gadget when you're done.

if it does or doesn't work update this thread.

www.legitstuffs.com

Thanks bro. I tried it with Konga affiliate it worked but with AdSense it didn't.
BTW how long did you wait before getting AdSense
Re: Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini by henryobinna(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ezennaemeka1:

Thanks bro. I tried it with Konga affiliate it worked but with AdSense it didn't.
BTW how long did you wait before getting AdSense
it should work.

i get adsense within a week or two of my application
Re: Help Regarding Adsense On Opera Mini by Shecxyy: 6:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
Hello,if your resolution is making money out of what you love doing in this new year,posting info?,blogging?,Youtube monitization?, promoting google advert on your blog or none hosted site?we av all heard abt pay per click(ppc) program,Yes talking of Adsense and yet,you find it hard getting hold of it! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!! ADSENSE ACCOUNT!!!!! I want believe we all know a lot and av heard enough info abt it! And d only problem u have is getting access to this account!the.D gud news now is!within 48 hrs ,you can get hold of an ADSENSE acct with no stress and u get a week free traffic through google adword on it!!!!No payment needed to make your order! All you jst need to do is to text or email your full name to 08026649152 and under 48 hrs u wil reciv d snap shot of ur approved acct sent to u ,for authentification.if you finally av interest in getting d details of ur ordered Adsense acct,after d snapshot is been sent to u! You just av to pay 5000 naira.And u get your acct. Before payment

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Install Freshim Wechat Clone / The Amebocity Guy Just Dropped Another Bomb Shell / News Blog For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.