Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend (3365 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. / Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 12:30am On Feb 25, 2015
he is working, he is good looking he has a very bright future yet he doesn't have a girlfriend
families & friends are starting to see him as a loser
I spoke to him about it & he said "guy, i like take my time pick a wife material cuz any girl i date now my intention na to settle down with her, hopefully.

am worried because i can envision girl pretending into his life
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by haryodejy(m): 12:38am On Feb 25, 2015
all i can say is dat he should pray for mrs right undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by tosyne2much(m): 12:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Eeeeehya
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by pak: 12:46am On Feb 25, 2015
rawpadgin:
he is working, he is good looking he has a very bright future yet he doesn't have a girlfriend
I spoke to him about it & he said "guy, i like take my time pick a wife material cuz any girl i date now my intention na to settle down with her, hopefully.

Yup, He might be an easy prey for pretentious ladies for a whole lot of reasons
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by InZA: 12:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Welcome to the club.

When he's truly ready he would pick a wife.

One of the excuses guys within this age bracket give themselves is that they've not found the right person, but honestly, partly speaking from experience it's not true...he's still single because he's still very comfortable with his own idea of comfort- being a good looking, working, unmarried guy. The moment he starts seeing it as a discomforting, less than appealing situation...Trust me, he would get down and pick a wife in no time

However, this is not an absolute supposition, there's always an exception to every rule and generic behavior, so your friend may or may not be am exception

1 Like

Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 1:04am On Feb 25, 2015
My kind of guy.

I remember in school when it was like I had difficulty puking (not getting) girls, girls that I got didn't want to go down with me. I always wondered what my friends were doing that I'm not doing when they were boasting of their conquest even within 24 hours after first meeting. I decided to investigate
I came to realise that I was the cause of my supposed problem. I was rather choosy while my friends took everything they see. I saw two of them with slutty girls that I personally did not think were worthy of my precious dick. My problem was that I was going for homely churchy girls and they would want to test the strength of the feeling before committing.

Well to cut the long story short, I decided to lower my spec to avoid missing out. But that was then sha.

There are some guys who are not just keen on testing, they want to be sure that the person they are dating is really the one. They can wait as long as possible to be sure

9 Likes

Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by ronald4lif(m): 1:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Why don't he have a girlfriend? Fear of rejection I guess? The worse thing about fear is fear itself. I always had fear of rejection in the past until I decided to overcome it. He should try walking up to a girl and strike a conversation with her. Remember they don't bite, worse scenario is she says no to his request.

All he has to do is start up a conversation and the rest will fall into place. I don't mean corny pickup lines. I mean an honest conversation. He could try these suggestions; once he notice the "green light signals" (eye contact, touching hair, and so on), walk directly up to the girl and introduce yourself. He can start by asking if you can take her for a drink or an eatery. If she says yes, ask her name. If she's interested, she'll ask the same. If she doesn't ask, it's not the end of the world; just keep the lines of communication open.

Keep the conversation interesting, focus on her and really listen to what she says. Then you follow up with another question that links with what she just finished saying. Whatever she says you pick up something interesting from it, spontaneously. Perhaps you can ask do you have a job, studying, course, hobbies etc etc.

At the end of the convo you should endeavour to collect her digits. There are many ways you can do that gentlemanly and a higher degree she would obliged. You can say I had a great time talking with you and I ll like to see you again. Why don't you give me your number so that we can do this again?

But if he has a female friend he's interested in having a relationship with, he can ask her out for a dinner or to go watch movies. Gradually make her feel at ease whenever he's with her, get to build her trust and once he realises she's relaxed and cozy around him then he can ask her out. Make he no pressure her on replying immediately, give her time so it doesn't sound creepy. It will be ideal to ask her out in person but he can ask her out over the phone or social platforms like facebook, for a shy person. Confidence is the key word here and he shouldn't lose eyes contact when talking to any girl. He should stay thematic at all times.

Let him just man up and said to himself yes I can get this girl, for when the spirit is weak the mind becomes helpless. Let me end it here for now. All the best to him. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by braine(m): 2:16am On Feb 25, 2015
Dating, marrying is over rated. He should live his life jare, so far he's not gay.

3 Likes

Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Richy4(m): 2:25am On Feb 25, 2015
He got a job and families still call him a loser? Is there something that you are not telling us here?

Because this described majority of male folks abroad.
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 6:17am On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why don't he have a girlfriend? Fear of rejection I guess? The worse thing about fear is fear itself. I always had fear of rejection in the past until I decided to overcome it. He should try walking up to a girl and strike a conversation with her. Remember they don't bite, worse scenario is she says no to his request.

All he has to do is start up a conversation and the rest will fall into place. I don't mean corny pickup lines. I mean an honest conversation. He could try these suggestions; once he notice the "green light signals" (eye contact, touching hair, and so on), walk directly up to the girl and introduce yourself. He can start by asking if you can take her for a drink or an eatery. If she says yes, ask her name. If she's interested, she'll ask the same. If she doesn't ask, it's not the end of the world; just keep the lines of communication open.

Keep the conversation interesting, focus on her and really listen to what she says. Then you follow up with another question that links with what she just finished saying. Whatever she says you pick up something interesting from it, spontaneously. Perhaps you can ask do you have a job, studying, course, hobbies etc etc.

At the end of the convo you should endeavour to collect her digits. There are many ways you can do that gentlemanly and a higher degree she would obliged. You can say I had a great time talking with you and I ll like to see you again. Why don't you give me your number so that we can do this again?

But if he has a female friend he's interested in having a relationship with, he can ask her out for a dinner or to go watch movies. Gradually make her feel at ease whenever he's with her, get to build her trust and once he realises she's relaxed and cozy around him then he can ask her out. Make he no pressure her on replying immediately, give her time so it doesn't sound creepy. It will be ideal to ask her out in person but he can ask her out over the phone or social platforms like facebook, for a shy person. Confidence is the key word here and he shouldn't lose eyes contact when talking to any girl. He should stay thematic at all times.

Let him just man up and said to himself yes I can get this girl, for when the spirit is weak the mind becomes helpless. Let me end it here for now. All the best to him. smiley
thanks to u, but he's problem is not & has never be the ability to approach girls, rather he doesn't want to delve into another relationship that wouldn't metamorphose into marriage
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 6:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Richy4:
He got a job and families still call him a loser? Is there something that you are not telling us here?

Because this described majority of male folks abroad.
I didn't say they "call" him a loser, i said they "sees" him" as a loser
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by jmoore(m): 6:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Girlfriend na achievement, huh?

There is a stage you get in life, your next move is to patiently find a wife. Not just a girlfriend for dating sake.
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by williamspaul22(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Time is no longer on his side. But let him cool down nd select a good girl so he wont regret later.
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by williamspaul22(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2015
jmoore:
Girlfriend na achievement, huh?
There is a stage you get in life, your next move is to patiently find a wife. Not just a girlfriend for dating sake.
yea true bro
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Lordseyad(m): 7:05am On Feb 25, 2015
30?

grin

When Guys are now marrying @ 21

His mate don born like 4kids

Lord seyad

1 Like

Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Acekidc4(m): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Na Normal tin Na!!

You wey rush into anytin cos of family Pressure go Rush out.
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Lordseyad:
30?

grin

When Guys are now marrying @ 21

His mate don born like 4kids

Lord seyad
cheesy angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by justmag(m): 8:44am On Feb 25, 2015
rawpadgin:

I kno men that are 40 and NOT married.
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by haroldrich: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Sparkles003(f): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2015
rawpadgin:

if truly he is good looking
do u mind telling him to pm me
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=justmag post=31060827]

I kno men that are 40 and NOT married.[/quote not my friend's portion
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by rawpadgin(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sparkles003:

how beautiful are u
pm me ur number so he can chat with u on whatsapp
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by PidginYarns: 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
30 no babe? Dat na serious condition o. Na say ur face dey reject mirror or say ur pocket flat? Guy, e never too late, buckle up
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Sparkles003(f): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=rawpadgin post=31067417] how beautiful are u
pm me ur number so he can chat with u on whatsapp[/quote
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
RELAX...
some are even 35 ,no ladyfriend ...
Please focus on resounding achievments 1st.
WOMEN can be a source of JOY as well as destruction.

BY D WAY when did GIRLFRIEND ,become a DEGREE or Achievement to live with...

Am even THINKING of DUMPING MINE soonest.
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by jnrprof(m): 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oh Please!!!! Is having a gf an assurance of eternal life? Is it the ticket to heaven? Or would it guarantee his name entering the forbes billionaire list? If the answers to these questions are no, then free the brother abeg! Not all guys make a fuss about chasing girls. When he is ready to settle, he will settle. At least he didn't say he has issues meeting with girls.

Na so dem harass my life untop gf matter....didnt start a serious one myself till last year at age 28.
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:

A professor in womanology right?
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Hexzyz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
He should think of having a wife not a girlfriend. His mate have kids already.
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sparkles003:

How good looking are you yourself? Hope not a beast looking for Ramsey Nouah?
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by Sparkles003(f): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
RedBenson:

How good looking are you yourself? Hope not a beast looking for Ramsey Nouah?

would you like to come to No 15 issac john GRA ikeja,
to find out?
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by chimerase2: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
If he doesn't have a gal friend atleast he can afford EVA soap ma broda believe me EVA dn cheap nw 50 naira shikena grin
Re: He Is 30 But Doesn't Have A Girlfriend by chimerase2: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Even dos with facial challenge have girl friend
OBJectivity and ATIKUlate comes to ma apkajiymoni mind undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again!! Tekno Spotted With Chidinma See Latest Photos / My GF Just Called Me Her Friend Before Her Male Friend / I Bow For Some Nairaland Girls Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.