Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan (42945 Views)

Shiite-Army Clash: Mass Burial For 347 Corpses – KDSG- PICS / More Photos 4rm Boko Haram Camp In Burra Forest,Bauchi Captured By Soldiers 2day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
They were the cause, their desperation caused it...this man and his wife nor pure I swear, many NIgerians don go overboard due to GEJ negligence..choi!beautiful women just go like that..r.i.p
blink182:
How were they the cause? please stop this nonsense.
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Do you mean the shrine in your village?…i hope you havent forgoten what the native doctor told you? That you should bath with acid water every morning for seven days.
lol... you're funny... you would have done well as a comedian if not for your condition... but really don't forget... alright now... gatogo.... be good now... remember to take your pills once it's 10:09 so that your near sober state can continue.
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2015
She is responsible, she is a witch and wicked woman..she sits on GEJ' head reason he can't call her to order.
Sijo01:
... Who died after visiting patience Jonathan?.... Op, you made it sounds as if pj was responsible for their death.
Rip to the dead.
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

When your family member died, your father used them for money ritual so as to have money to send you to school...fool.
You re too clueless 2 knw spiritual matter. This event isnt a coincidence @ all.
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by InglishTeechar(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2015
wordsbase:
lol... you're funny... you would have done well as a comedian if not for your condition... but really don't forget... alright now... gatogo.... be good now... remember to take your pills once it's 10:09 so that your near sober state can continue.

You should ask yourself why a mad always say 'i am not mad' no matter how much i try to convince you that you have mental issues i am 100% sure you will not agree...true or false?
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by jidxin(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
grinface98:
STFU u scumbag! Ekwensu!
guy wake up
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Baby don't cry...pej and her husband will be jailed sooner or later...I am fron Niger delta but I don't support power hungry couple who have nothing to offer rather death, death everywhere since their reign in office.
Sarimah:
RIP cry

1 Like

Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

You should ask yourself why a mad always say 'i am not mad' no matter how much i try to convince you that you have mental issues i am 100% sure you will not agree...true or false?
It's 10:26.. you didn't take your pills... sad

But wait o.. you must be a minor o..... shocked so i've been wasting my time since... sorry dear.. Why are you not in school btw? I'm busy now. Got things to do. You can go and play with sand... cheers!
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by bakila: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Kai op! is that not eight coffins.
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2015
slindon:
anything that happen now people say GEJ is the one responsible.

you people should let this man be.

GEJ till 2019

who dey responsible before Huh nor be him wife hungry for power and oppression cause these beautiful soul death
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by hensben(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Patewo to your foolishness...accidents dont happen in America, infact people dont die in America, to you the Nigerian president is clueless...abeg can somebody help me ask this fool wetin him papa don achieve for him life as e bi sey him smart.

None in your lineage can be as blessed as this 'clueless man' ...who God has blessed let no man or animal like you curse.
Na everybody Wey make am GOd bless, especially for naija...bro forget all this your who GOd bless thingy..some kill, rig to attain power which is not of GOd....have you ask urself why GEJ can't caution pej after all her wrong doing...GEJ becoming a president is as a result of corrupt society we are living, if I'm lying ask obj, GEJ is an opportunist of a leader....many people don lost their life as a result of his negligence and inexperience...did GEJ gave the doctor that died as a result of fighting Ebola National burial...it pains me that these women lost their life as a result of hustling for national cake, not their fault though because election time is the only time the masses get something from the government....r.i.p to them.

1 Like

Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2015
grinface98:
Yes u're right and i was wrong. But pls don't use my mom as an example next time. Thank u

Are you better than the children of the late deceased? They were just politicians supporting a political party just the way you are supporting APC.

You don't want somebody to refer to your mum but u insult patience Jonathan everyday on social media, don't you see how stupid you are. Maggot!
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by Sarimah(f): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2015
hensben:
Baby don't cry...pej and her husband will be jailed sooner or later...I am fron Niger delta but I don't support power hungry couple who have nothing to offer rather death, death everywhere since their reign in office.
hmmmm
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Rip to the dead
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by TessaJ: 11:49am On Feb 25, 2015
MRLINGTON:
She how dat illiterate woman wear black like beta person if ni be she cause d accident sef

Mumu country
oponu.ur moda that is educated can neva and wil neva attain dat position.useless ppl plenty fr nairaland o.must u turn everything to politics?walahi ba ka da lafia.shege
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by prelomo: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
In 2011 27 persons used for election in Rivers State (stampede) now in 2015 it is turn of Bayelsa where 8 people also died. God is watching.
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by dallyemmy: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
If they didn't shift the election date from Febraury 14th to March 28th these people would still be alive
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by Upgermany: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
This accident remimd me of a yoruba movie called Abela Fufu which a guy use all his friends for ritual money pretending to organising a party and inviting them on the way they all get accident and die in the car and part of their bodies are cut and used for ritual . God is watching o
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by jerrymej(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good night to them!
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by nkkystel(f): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
May the souls of the departed Rest in Perfect Peace.
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by Dapresident(m): 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

Evidence of a shallow mind....only fools think the way you do.
and only people wit good for nothin body parts replies like dis... I pity d woman dat will marry u.... Woman wrapper wasnt even talkin to u in d first place... 'A muni s'olorun'.
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by grinface98(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bridgetown:

Are you better than the children of the late deceased? They were just politicians supporting a political party just the way you are supporting APC.

You don't want somebody to refer to your mum but u insult patience Jonathan everyday on social media, don't you see how stupid you are. Maggot!
I can see clearly kind of person u're : A d1ckhead!
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by MRLINGTON(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
TessaJ:
oponu.ur moda that is educated can neva and wil neva attain dat position.useless ppl plenty fr nairaland o.must u turn everything to politics?walahi ba ka da lafia.shege

U know y am not writing u baq in such manner?? Cos Iav respect for ur mom even if ion know her...do not react towards someone dah way next tym plz..u shouldn't be harsh..u in no way relate to d woman in question..thank U
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by Izygab(m): 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na d same thing me ma d think...how are we sure GEJ hasn't donated them for his advancement in the polls, no hard feelings sha
iamrealdeji:
Ritual things,astagafurulai,and yall know election is nearby,atenuje,why visit the first lady?
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by iamrealdeji(m): 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Izygab:
Na d same thing me ma d think...how are we sure GEJ hasn't donated them for his advancement in the polls, no hard feelings sha
It's true now,people around GEJ and wife keep dying around this election time,first is GEJ's sister,now this
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by glossyj(f): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by rafcrown(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2015
POLITICIANS AND BLOOD,BLOOD AND DEATH AND VICTORY LATER ON.BLOOD SHARING?DIAA RIIS GODU OOOOO !!!!!!!!!!
Re: Photos 4rm The Mass Burial Of Bayelsa Women Who Died After Visitin Dame Jonathan by dipotech: 12:31pm On Feb 27, 2015
The great almighty God please have mercy upon this nation and step in into our situation for Christ's sake, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court-stops-jonathan-from-relocating-500m-oil-project / 7 Reasons Why FG Is Moving To Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu / Photo Of Governor Ambode And D'banj On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.