Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,345 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:51 PM

Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone (5373 Views)

Have You Seen This Power Bank With 100,000mah Battery Capacity ? / Gionee M2017 With 7000mah Battery Capacity Now Official: See Meme / Latest Galaxy S8 Rumors: 4k Display, Powerful Gpu, 4200mah Battery, 30 Mp Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone by econome(m): 1:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Who has this phone: Oppson P9? Can I get a review?

Its got batery of 4200mAh and I once saw their service centre around Ikeja.
KEY FEATURES
Display: 5 0 ' 16.7M IPS colour display QHD IPS
O.S: Android 4.4 kit kat
Camera: 8 MP Rear auto-focus + 5MP front
face recognition
Other Features: Real face Detection by
Eyes Blinking, Voice unlock
Battery Capacity: 4200mAh
Memory: 8gb ROM, 1gb RAM
Price: N23500
Re: Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone by Redoil: 4:35am On Feb 25, 2015
I have always thaught only gionee is having phone with more than 4200mah capacity
Re: Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone by donkunzman: 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2015
OP, did you buy it?
Re: Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone by Dlee1(m): 9:49am On May 22, 2015
Please, who is using this phone... we need hand review of this phone.

Re: Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone by donkunzman: 10:38pm On Jun 11, 2015
I got the phone from Jumia,
The phone has pretty much everything as stated in the description, except the camera. The camera is crap; front and back.
The battery, which is the main reason I bought it seems good relative to other phones I've used. I'm a heavy user and a full charge can take me through the day. It also charges super fast.
The phone is ridiculously heavy(compared to modern devices) and ugly, most of the weight is from the battery.
It has Android KitKat OS installed on it and a launcher that can be replaced with a proper one.
The image quality isn't very good.
Overall, The only marginally good thing about the phone is the battery.
Re: Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone by invisibility: 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2015
A 4000mah phone without fast charging technology is a waste of time. You get frustrated trying to get through superlong hours for a full charge.
Re: Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone by twizkerbliz(f): 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
I have a friend who got the Opsson P9 and from Jumia too. At first everything was wrong with the phone and he kept complaining bitterly. The security lock deactivates once it touches the screen, bad camera, hotness of the phone. On enquiry we got the address at 9 simbiat abiola way, medical road, ikeja. And the engineers really did a good job. My friend currently uses the phone for presentations and according to him, he is enjoying it.
Re: Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone by lucianforreal: 9:23pm On Apr 15, 2016
i won't even advice my enemy to buy any oppsson product. there phones are with low quality and there warrantee are fake. i bought an oppsson phone and found out it had factory fault. i returned it to there customer care at ikeja, it took them 6 months and at the end of the day, my phone was returned back to me that dey don't have the parts. meaning the money spent buying the phone is a waste. i even try calling the main office from the main website. they are not even interested in solving the problem for me. am just so angry with them and is the first time am buying an oppsson phone. i won't advice even my enemy to go for anything oppsson.
Re: Opsson P9, Please I Need Reviews For This 4200mah Battery Capacity Phone by Timmyspy(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
I need any compatible pouch for this phone. Who can help?

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Mediatek, Intel Atom and Snapdragon Phones / See How MTN Wants Us To Compulsorily Exhaust Our Data / Redmi Note 8 Pro - How Is This Even Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.