Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning (17725 Views)

Aguiyi-Ironsi With Ojukwu, Gowon, Hassan Katsina, David Ejoor & Wey. Throwback / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death / Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by krack89: 10:48am On Feb 26, 2015
[quote author=meforyou1 post=31062172]your fada[/quote

If he get one.... hausa cow

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2015
[url=9rabet..com/2015/02/are-you-for-buhari-or-for-jonathan.html]Who do you think will win the 2015 presidential election? Jonathan or Buhari[/url] lipsrsealed
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by tuniski: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
grin cheesy una never move on ? E go do you like film, the people that will vote GMB as President are already assured, make Ijaws and iboes keep shouting certificate like a stubborn fly.
there is no film more than anyone expecting that Buhari will win. Let the ethnic and religious bigoted north of buhari vote for him with some Tinubu yorubas, he will still be defeated hands down. GeJtill2019. Change ko chanji ni!

2 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Icecomrade: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2015

APC NOT THINK THINK THIS BUHARI TRIP TO LONDON WELL.

THEM FORGET SAY THE GUY DON COMMIT CERTIFICATE BLUNDER INVOLVING CAMBRIDGE.

I DEY LAUGH

2 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Sunnymatey(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2015
If Buhari is hell bent in exterminating corruption in Nig., so Goodluck nominnate him fr EFCC chairman and let immunity clause be remove so that we can watch the drama as it unfold. Cos '' NO CERTIFICATE, NO PRESIDENCY''.

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Chiaka(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
PentiumPro:
grin cheesy una never move on ? E go do you like film, the people that will vote GMB as President are already assured, make Ijaws and iboes keep shouting certificate like a stubborn fly.

My mum is Yoruba o! all her family people voting GEJ......

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Chiaka(f): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2015
femliany:
What about the one with questionble PhD?

It least e get WAEC and first degree, PHD na over syllabus!!! lol!

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by amshigida: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
No wonder people are becoming more famous by insulting the GMB.
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by satuma10: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
WELL MY PEOPLE LETS KEEP SENTIMENTS,PARTY MEMBERSHIP ASIDE AND TELL OURSELVES THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS BUHARI CERTIFICATE SAGA.HE SAID IF WE VOTE HIM IN,HE WILL FIGHT CORRUPTION AND HE HAS STARTED THE FIGHT BY CERTIFICATE FORGERY,SECONDLY HE ATTENDED AJAZIRA INTERVIEW AND COMMON FULL MEANING OF HIS PARTY,APC AND INEC, HE COULD NOT MENTION RATHER SAID INEC MEANS INDEPENDENT NIGERIA ELECTORAL COMMISSION AND APC AS ALL PROGRESSIVE CONFIDENCE SO LOOKING AT THIS INTERNATIONAL EMBARRASSMENT ,IT IS CLEAR THAT HE HAS NO RESULT AND IS A PITY THAT TUNUBU AND HIS PEOPLE COULD NOT PRODUCE A BETTER CANDIDATE TO CHALLENGE THE PRESIDENT.ITS UNFORTUNATE BECAUSE WE REALLY NEEDS A CHANGE BUT NOT ON BUHARI. HIS AGE ALONE IS NOTHING TO THINK OF BECAUSE LOOKING AT NIGERIA AND ITS PRESSURE,CORRUPTION ,WE NEEDS A STRONG ,ENERGETIC,INTELLIGENT YOUNG MAN THAT CAN REORGANIZE NIGERIA WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR OF THE WICKED OLD POLITICIANS OF DARK AGES
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by tecmon: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2015
richol:
buhari has nothing good,positive or creative to offer nigeria...imagine an old man without basic certificate wanting to oversee thousands of qualified but jobless nigerians...does he even know the worth of education,does he know their(qualified people)...the guy is just haram...but yet the foolish support him."it is easier to fool a person than to convince a person he has been fooled"...really i dont know what happened to the brains of youths...a man who said he will ensure there is no peace in nigeria is the person they will vote for just because he is an option. that ill fated sick slowpoke.
apc is babalwo party, both tinubu,okorocha, and even amechi are jujucians. Look at what happened at IMGH coffin and juju priest and rituals, these are the people casting spells of stupor on the hapless masses blindly chanting change even in the face of superior argument

2 Likes

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Sharp9: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
If Buhari wins this our election that coming without d said cert., i go use my SSCE apply for lecturing job for one Nigerian universities. imagine !

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by richol(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
What has gej & his clueless wife done with theirs? U re confused man.
u have it now,dont lose it,if u do u will regret...jonathan is but a man not a god,he is not perfect,no one is...dont let the noise of a few be ur judgment. It is easier to fool a person than to convince a person has been fooled.

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by driand(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Which one come be "move on Nigeria"? Move on to where? Anyway I never bothered to read the remaining nonsense after seeing the fraudulent name of the group.

certificate or no certificate
Buhari 2015
I support
please don't mind d pdp e-worriors @ work, u know wat dey woke up 5am created a post and took turns to post, hahaha we know d tricks, certificate or not we want him like dat, much better than a corrupt zoologist....
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Sharp9: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2015
See d solution wey Buhari give for this equation wen e dey school. With this kind of solution, tell me hw he go solve naija problems. him no dey look inward o, e just judge u (d maths prove am).

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by richol(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
tuniski:
there is no film more than anyone expecting that Buhari will win. Let the ethnic and religious bigoted north of buhari vote for him with some Tinubu yorubas, he will still be defeated hands down. GeJtill2019. Change ko chanji ni!
do u think we in the north lyk buhari?...when i was in jos last month hausa nd christians showed their hatred en masse...only his type...fulani want him.

1 Like

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by richol(m): 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
What has gej & his clueless wife done with theirs? U re confused man.
confusion is when u call a teen who has high ambitions in the govt of ur country confused...i mean ure meant to be a potential leader of today,but no ure attacking a teen all in the name of politics...this generation of 'meant to be leaders' is contributing to this political menace.later they go on shouting gej isnt capable,if u are why r u still where u are?
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Sharp9: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
On a serious note, Buhari and Jonathan are not d best candidates that we have in this country(d thing tire me). Buhari swore under an oath that he has d cert. in question. bcose without swearing that he has it, ordinary primary school cert. is even enough or 10 years in d service. Buhari shld provide d cert. he swore that he has. simple

Or has it become d case of: you can't give what you don't have?
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
you can't produce what u don't have.I weep for nigeria and its citizens.
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by adaleng(f): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

My dear keep dreaming. By d tym u wake up, it will be GEJ till 2019
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Eluwilussit(m): 2:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
clevvermind:
he said it's with the military na. gringrin

Very soon he will say the dogs ate it. Abi cows!
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Buhari1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
RUBBISH POST. WASTE OF SPACE. VERY DUMB OP. THE WHOLE THING WREAKS OF SHITE
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by Buhari1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sharp9:
If Buhari wins this our election that coming without d said cert., i go use my SSCE apply for lecturing job for one Nigerian universities. imagine !

NO. U GO TAKE AM WIPE UR SMELLY YYAAANNNNSSSSSHHHHHH
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by cuteboy2: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari should be honest with Nigerians. He has no WASC!

Perhaps he has it. Only, he is a bit confused as to how he lost it.

(1) It might also be that "Muhammudu Buhari" is not the same as "Mohammed Buhari" who wrote the WASC in 1961.

(2) It might be that he did a name change at some point in his adult life and did not document it.

Either of the above is true. Buhari has to simply come clean and explain these contradictions.

#BuhariTellTheTruth

Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by tushburg(m): 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
#bringbkbuhari
#cmbkwithyourcert.
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by PentiumPro(f): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
adaleng:

My dear keep dreaming. By d tym u wake up, it will be GEJ till 2019
You are the dreamer here if you think GEJ will return to Aso Rock cheesy
Re: Clem Aguiyi To Buhari – Collect Your Result From Cambridge Before Returning by sandland: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
You are living in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Done Enough For The Economy - Obasanjo / Osun To Provide 20 Armoured Carriers For Proposed Southwest Security Network / Bandits Attack 5 Kaduna LGAs, Kill Several Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.