Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (3472 Views)

Meet Hashir Aminu, Nigeria's First Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) / $10 Million In Cisco Global Cybersecurity Scholarships! / Best Way To Install And Use Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 4:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Hey folks,

DanIndia here. I'm planning to start a study group on Cisco certifications... as of now, it will be purely basic stuffs - CCNA topics mostly.
If anyone is interested in participating and is up for some hardcore hours labbing and has a laptop with the required specifications to run GNS3 and Packet Tracer, and is looking to motivate others, learn with others then comment on this thread and let me know if you're interested.

P.S: This is no advertisement for a Cisco Institution or some course with an Institution or whatsoever. This is just a personal invitation to learn together as a group. No charges and there will never be. It's 100% free... and this will continue for a long time and will be sharing career opportunities too.

Let's set some fire, yes?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by PasNet: 6:16am On Feb 25, 2015
Love this.... showing interest
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Good one.
Just let me know if you're up for it and we can get on with it.
PasNet:
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by mustaphagreens(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
What's Cisco all about?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
Networking.
mustaphagreens:
What's Cisco all about?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Tochukwupa12(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am really really interested. I have heard about CISCO i have seen guys that do boast about it.. Well me I will like to know what they have gotten out of this CISCO that always make them act like Poo..
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 2:30am On Feb 26, 2015
I don't understand you well. People are into Cisco because it's what they love. Are you planning to join this just because you want to see why they act like the S word or you want to join because it's related to your career field? If it's the former, then this no PLACE for you. Sorry cool
Tochukwupa12:
Am really really interested. I have heard about CISCO i have seen guys that do boast about it.. Well me I will like to know what they have gotten out of this CISCO that always make them act like Poo..
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by planter(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2015
I have a ccna certification. This study group will sharpen my skills in networking. I'm interested
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
Great. When are you up for this ? Do you have a reliable internet access for video chat sessions ?
planter:
I have a ccna certification. This study group will sharpen my skills in networking. I'm interested
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ITbomb(m): 8:22am On Apr 05, 2015
I'm interested but currently having very limited video access
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 9:17am On Apr 05, 2015
That is gonna be a problem as we are planning to do the sessions remotely.
ITbomb:
I'm interested but currently having very limited video access
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ITbomb(m): 10:04am On Apr 05, 2015
DanIndia:
That is gonna be a problem as we are planning to do the sessions remotely.
How long will each video session last and what is the frequency (how many times in a week)
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Right now, I'm a bit busy on some other personal projects which will end on the 15th of this month. From the 15th of this month, I'm planning to start the sessions daily through to the end of May/beginning of June. The sessions will last from an hour to about 3 hours each day.. and we'll be going via the OCG route. Official Cert Guide and there will be plenty of questions and answering and labbings and all.
ITbomb:

How long will each video session last and what is the frequency (how many times in a week)
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by answerme(f): 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2015
This is great! I have been looking for a forum like this
am currently studying for my ccna certification. I am very interested and willing to share knowledge and learn . Please when do you begin?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by dayo8080(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2015
am very much interested.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Great one, answerme. We start in exactly 6 days from today. I'm glad you are studying for your CCNA certification. I am positive the session would be very helpful for ya. Do you have a reliable internet access for hangout ?
answerme:
This is great! I have been looking for a forum like this
am currently studying for my ccna certification. I am very interested and willing to share knowledge and learn . Please when do you begin?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
Great. Are you new to Cisco technologies ?
dayo8080:
am very much interested.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by evy1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
Nice initiative..keenly waiting.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks. I don't see you show any interest though... I understand you're waiting
evy1:
Nice initiative..keenly waiting.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by answerme(f): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=DanIndia post=32522730]Great one, answerme. We start in exactly 6 days from today. I'm glad you are studying for your CCNA certification. I am positive the session would be very helpful for ya. Do you have a reliable internet access for hangout ?[/quote
]
Yes I do have reliable Internet. Do you have your certification yet or also preparing?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 4:39am On Apr 12, 2015
I'm preparing.[quote author=answerme post=32605694][/quote]
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by answerme(f): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
DanIndia:
I'm preparing.
OK awesome!
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by answerme(f): 2:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
DanIndia:
I'm preparing.

OK awesome!
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Saddam: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Cisco
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 9:57am On Apr 15, 2015
Hey folks,

How's it going ? Like I stated earlier on that the sessions will commence from the 15th of this month; well, today is the 15th and I'm planning to conduct an Introductory class today. Where folks will get to know who and who is in the group, what they'll be willing to share and learn et al. The session for today will be scheduled for 6pm Nigerian time and it will be via google hangout.

I'm tagging this to every member that has shown interest over the weeks (since it's been a bit stale cheesy)
Please reconfirm by sending your email address and I can add you to the group and send you the invite in a couple hours.
Thanks

CC: answerme, evy1,
ITbomb:

planter:
PasNet:
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by evy1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
DanIndia:
Hey folks,

How's it going ? Like I stated earlier on that the sessions will commence from the 15th of this month; well, today is the 15th and I'm planning to conduct an Introductory class today. Where folks will get to know who and who is in the group, what they'll be willing to share and learn et al. The session for today will be scheduled for 6pm Nigerian time and it will be via google hangout.

I'm tagging this to every member that has shown interest over the weeks (since it's been a bit stale cheesy)
Please reconfirm by sending your email address and I can add you to the group and send you the invite in a couple hours.
Thanks

emmanueldave@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hi Evy1,

Got your email now. Will add it to the list. Are you available for a session today ? 6pm Naija time ?
evy1:
emmanueldave@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by answerme(f): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
DanIndia:
Hey folks,

Thanks

Sorry for late response. Please add me amakanwafor2202@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2015
I'll be messaging here on NL just a few mins before the session and if anyone is interested.. when they message back I'll send them the link for the hangout session.

Thanks
answerme:

Sorry for late response. Please add me amakanwafor2202@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by answerme(f): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=DanIndia post=32844761]I'll be messaging here on NL just a few mins before the session and if anyone is interested.. when they message back I'll send them the link for the hangout session.

Thanks[/quot
Ok. Please consider the timing. Are you in Nigeria?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2015
No, I'm not. Yesterday's session was a little bit OK. Low attendance though but one can always make-do with that. Tomorrow, we'll be having the session from 2:30 - 5:30pm Naija time. You can pop in whenever you can within this time frame[quote author=answerme post=32863953][/quote]
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by answerme(f): 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
DanIndia:
No, I'm not. Yesterday's session was a little bit OK. Low attendance though but one can always make-do with that. Tomorrow, we'll be having the session from 2:30 - 5:30pm Naija time. You can pop in whenever you can within this time frame
Please send the link.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel NG Opera Mini Handler Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / Easy Way Make Money Online 2019 ( Best Paying Affiliate Program) / Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Firmware 3.10 Upgraded Max Power To 250w Released !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.