Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS (58466 Views)

The Man Who Caused A Scare At The Lagos Airport Today Pictured / See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport Today (photos) / Photos: See What Was Seen At The Lagos Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Who is the criminal that pays this lady 7k monthly?

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by OkunrinMeta: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
ANYBODY WHOSE 10 MILLION GETS LOST CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT. ONLY LOOSE CHANGE GETS LOST
ANYBODY WHO EARNS 7500 REALLY NEEDS 10 MILLION
ANY SUCH PERSON WHO RETURN SUCH MONEY TO SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT SHOULD HAVE HER HEAD EXAMINED FOR scontrojities
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Uchizzy(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2015
so?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 25, 2015
I have not seen anybody that this her honesty to being Igbo ooo, had it been is a crime she commit, people would have been shout "chai Igbo people" hypocrites.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by ceejay80s(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Will I return it if it was me? Some body pls ask me,
12M, afterall I no steal am from somebody or take gun rob am

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Abugab(m): 8:08am On Feb 25, 2015
Who said Nigerians are not morally upright? I learnt this is her third time of finding cash and valuables as a cleaner and returning them. She sure deserves to be honoured nationally and not those rogues and thieves who get our national honours.
Despite her suicidal salary(7,500), she never deemed it right to take what does not belong to her. This is not about religion but a good moral standing as an individual. Kudos

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 25, 2015
I have not seen anybody that attribute this her honesty to being Igbo ooo, had it been is a crime she commit, people would have been shout "chai Igbo people" hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by softtouch2(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
This is an indication many Nigerians are outside there who are faithful and God-fearing.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by girl4rmspace(f): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Such a good woman, if we all can act like this lady, the world would b a better place
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by dallyemmy: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
THIS IS THE KIND PERSON THAT IS WORTHY OF OUR NATIONAL AWARDS NOT ALL THOSE CROOKS!

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by alsudaes1(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Godmother:
I'm still finding it hard to believe this lady returned a whole 12 million. She truly is one of a kind and I sincerely hop this action earns her something at least, no matter how small. If not, then the owners of the money are just plain wicked.

the owner didn't give her anything.

Lagos State House of Assembly members wants to honour her and possibly recommend her for immediate employment with the Lagos State government, which of course will be better off than the #7,500 or #7,800 she presently earns

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 25, 2015
Vock:
Meet a mumustical Mumu by my own definition

Am sure you would be ecstatic if I found N12million that you dropped.....and I took the money for myself without returning it to you.

Yes, you would. You would call me a wise man, and you will heap blessings on me for being so sharp as to take away your N12million......hang on! grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Sajio(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
pacesetter939:
This is the kind of woman that deserves a national honour, not the likes of Nyeson Wike under whose tenure as supervisory Minister of Education, the Universities were shut down for more than 6months and the Polytechnics for over 12months and yet the clueless GEJ had the temerity to award him a national honour. I'm just pissed with GEJ now.
... was the six months the longest strike so far?? are u aware of the 8months strike, during obj regime that led to d 7months strike of Gej administration. but the good new is, Gej has surpass everyother president cos records holds he's the first ever president that have disbust such huge amount for Assu... u know what N20bn is?? plz give kudos to Gej joor..
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 25, 2015
ceejay80s:
Will I return it if it was me? Some body pls ask me,
12M, afterall I no steal am from somebody or take gun rob am

What if it was YOU who lost the money? Won't you be glad if someone takes the money away for ever?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Patriotic citizen. Even as. Nigeria hard u still remain loyal. God Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by olenime(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2015
She can't get rich again# esp frm. A. Country whr. U. Can only make it big through scam or theft!

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by xdream(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2015
undecided An airport cleaner earns N7500 monthly? That's a big lie my friend!

Another lie please... undecided
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by litetias(m): 8:13am On Feb 25, 2015
If na me sha I for don gbaga with de moni. No tym

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Avatar(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Soon ke ? undecided
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nicklaus(m): 8:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Wonderful woman! How won't she be blessed, even if shez not rewarded God has done that.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by ikennaoma(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
That money may be a manner in disguise but she was not able 2 read d writing on d wall. If na me I will take it and pay my tithe cos na my money be that

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by lomprico(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Babaneh:
THIS ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE NEED IN THIS COUNTRY NOT THOSE OTUOKE PHD HOLDER LOOTING PUBLIC FUND SINCE 1732
As if u will return it if it was u!
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
OkunrinMeta:
ANYBODY WHOSE 10 MILLION GETS LOST CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT. ONLY LOOSE CHANGE GETS LOST
ANYBODY WHO EARNS 7500 REALLY NEEDS 10 MILLION
ANY SUCH PERSON WHO RETURN SUCH MONEY TO SOMEONE WHO CAN LIVE WITHOUT IT SHOULD HAVE HER HEAD EXAMINED FOR scontrojities

You probably have never had N10million.

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by snthesis(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2015
what is 12million doing in a toilet
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2015
If I hear say I return am, when I don't know if it's one politician that kept the money there.

Wish na me see that 12mil sef, I for they talk wella by now sef cry

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2015
ikennaoma:
That money may be a manner in disguise but she was not able 2 read d writing on d wall. If na me I will take it and pay my tithe cos na my money be that

Yes....and the Lord will truly bless you for being such a religious thief!....with the ''appropriate reward''.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
olenime:
She can't get rich again# esp frm. A. Country whr. U. Can only make it big through scam or theft!

That's what you think dear boy.

Oh and.....stop lusting after money.It will do you no good. Money is the kind of mistress that leaves a trail of burnt hands and hearts.
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by biggybanty7(m): 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Dat woman stil wnt 2 dey liv 4 face me n face u,even d owner of d money go swear 4 her,make I hear say I return am

1 Like

Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmmmm shocked
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by southwestngr: 8:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
Who is the criminal that pays this lady 7k monthly?

Do you have anything better to offer her?
Re: Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS by chrisxxx(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2015
She returned it because of the hand work of Stella Odua in the Airport. There is CCTV all over the Airport especially in Lagos that one can hardly commit a crime without being detected.
It was obvious that the money would be traced to her. Although she has done great by not taking the risk of running away and being caught later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / How Painful US Visa Denial Could Be....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.