Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) (42657 Views)

Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bensondrums(m): 10:28am On Feb 25, 2015
Lies...pls u guys should tke a look at d 3 pix.d first one showed he wz burnt in a tied road.d second pix showed close t d bush nd d 3rd pix showed him been burnt totally in another location haba naaaa.

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 25, 2015
See comments, complainin jungle justice! Wen we suffered in borno frm boko haram dat caught. N execute. Us mercilessly, we run for help to NA n yet dey kill us. Immediately too. Innocent souls hav been killed n are stil been killed. God almighty save us
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by jayAjoku(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Shey they won't burn politicians like this ooooooo abi instead they will cheer them on na ordinary bank robber wey dem go rush burn ....... Thunder Fire all those carrying out these acts ... That's how they killed my friends brother R.I.P. #BurnTheRealThieves #StopJungleJustice #RememberAluu
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by shineeye: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
pixs is not in the same location
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:30am On Feb 25, 2015
...and I remember ALUU4. #sad.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Godjone(m): 10:31am On Feb 25, 2015
the mad thief carry big teeth like jaki grin
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2015
. . . . . . . . .fake pictures, nothing of such happened

the second picture is a Jerome Delay picture taken in Bangui, Central African Republic of a thief being beaten by civil servants
https://miguelgomezfotografo./page/3/

Jerome Delay photographs for AP

notice the disparity between the first and the third picture? . . . . . . . . .on the first, he is being burnt on an asphalt road with drainage . . . . .on the second, his ashes are on normal earth ground!!

. . . . . .and this fake stuff made front page? . . . . . . . .Nairaland MODs should be more deligent

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by boojwa(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2015
Condemn jungle justice for what They took the lives of people they dont deserve to leave...
Which ever way their death should be instant...he confessed to the crime and that is all them be needing.. to deliver judgement .serves him right...go sit on satans lap bastard...!!!! Shakau be the next...we be waiting on to serve him a glorious death...he and all them brainless members
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by haroldrich: 10:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com
--------------------------------
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by LEAFLET(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Will never partake in this kind of act in my life.. It's a mean world!!
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by gangar(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2015
The pictures don't add up.see the burning tyres close to a concrete structure. But the burnt out human is not tyewr d structure. Most have been different photos.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Haywhymido(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2015
vjsmiles:
HEARTLESS SOUL angry
what he said doesnt make him a heartless soul,av u ever seen a bank robbery incident? Do u see how dis theives spread bullets around d bank environment b4 dey enter d bank witout caring for lives of people around, If u think abt all dis u will truly knw dat a certified thief deserve dis much. Also, sum dude posted RIP, to who pls?? to a heartless criminal, murder, thevies?? Guess u r drunk. To clearly, understand what i av said above, imagine sumone pointing a gun at ur loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by timmy7(m): 10:36am On Feb 25, 2015
nickusoro:
Honestly, I run short of what to say in cases like this because in an economy where the government can't afford to take care of the masses, things tend to fall outta place.
Many are for the motion that "If you hand a criminal over to the feds, he'll get released and commit even worse atrocities, hence 'kill 'em and kill 'em now".

This is terrible, but hey, nothing can be done about it.
I'm not a fan of jungle justice, yet I do not blame the masses for their actions. Unfortunately, that dude engulfed in flames ended up in the hands of really pissed off citizens. And I refuse to believe that there were no cops around the area at that period of time. Anyway, it's just one of those things you get to see in the Wild, Wild West.
RIP Bank Robber... oh! For TIRE'S sake, you are the RUBBER.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
The only objective post so far if this really happened, others are just waxing some silly lyrics like that... angry angry angry
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Godmother(f): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Frankmishael:
my love how are you

Dearie I'm great. Hope u re too
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2015
drtwist:
Irritating o. Please remove the pic or advice on viewer dis.
It was clearly stated in the Heading or U didn't read it?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Edusouls(m): 10:39am On Feb 25, 2015
kai, blackman black hearts, the people that happily set ablaze a human being like roasted goat and the robber who attacked a bank who have more dark heart?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Lagishan: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Can someone explain this, the first picture,the tires were on the man on a tarred road, then
the last picture showing the remains of the burnt man on an untarred road.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by brainbox2014(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
This reminds one of the popular 'How much did Jim Nwobodo steal....?" question by GEJ. Whatever this unfortunate guy stole (not even confirmed) is probably not as much as what the Jim dude looted. We burn the small thieves and praise, sometimes 'die for' the big ones who we call leaders. If this could have been done to corrupt leaders, then it would have made more sense in terms of justice. Jungle justice is no justice, just a disguise of frustration, misguided anger and uncivilised cruelty.

Nobody here wants Sharia law, but what do you call this?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Godmother:

Dearie I'm great. Hope u re too
yea I'm good, accept my mail
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Cammo: 10:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Geez! Remove the picture please sad
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Blitz888(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2015
In this jungle call Nigeria anything goes... Another lost soul.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by DidiLove1: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Please these pictures are not related.
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Jungle justice it is!
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Kaybee14:
Ok.

.......................................................................................................................................

I am pleased to introduce to you of our quality stone-coated roofing tiles from DS Rooftile, South Korea.
Our stone-coated roofing tiles at BATLAN Concept Interior & Exterior Limited are quality-based products with 50 years warranty.Our stone-coated roofing tiles are:

(A) DS Roman design (Colour: Black, Price: #2,700 per square meter).
(B) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black with grey, Price: #2,900 per square meter).
(C) DS Roman design (Colour: Black with wine, Price: #2,700 per square meter).
(D) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black with brown, Price: #2,900 per square meter).
(E) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black, Price: #2,600 per square meter).
(F) DS Shake design (Colour: Black, price: #2,600 per square meter).
(G) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black with wine, Price: #2,900 per square meter).

At BATLAN, we deal on quality & customers satisfaction is our priority.

HEAD OFFICE: Suite 11/12, Queens Shopping Plaza.Klm 45, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Opposite Safeway, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.

PH BRANCH: 608, Ikwerre road by mcc second gate bus-stop rumuigbo Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria.

ABK BRANCH: Suite 4, Shoyemi complex, opp KAAB petrol station, Leme, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.

WARE HOUSE: klm 53 Lekki Epe express way. Ayeteju, Ibeju Lekki Lagos, Nigeria.

Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.

N.B: Picture attached are the projects & samples of some of our quality stone-coated roofing tiles at Batlan Concept Interior & Exterior Limited.
Nice.
Also contact me if you need a quality and affordable website for this your products.
Contact me on 08093801333 or 07033189523 via calls and whatsapp.
www.novacomng.com
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by sisisioge: 10:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Oh Lord have mercy!
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by yahx(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Whenever a thief is caught that is his first time
But please this is in human let's learn to go by law
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Lennylinconlee(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by angelo5uk(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .

You're just another jobless person Tinubu is paying to spill rubbish online.
Wettin concern Thief wey they burn alive with GEJ.
What's you obsession with GEJ self
I noticed a trend on nairaland that paid APC agents like you go from thread to thread even though what you do say is off topic and not even related to the issue being discussed

I checked your profile posts.. You been posting this trash in over 10 threads and 99% of your votes are anti Jonathan... You definitely a paid agent
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by haroldrich: 11:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Google pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.jobspase.com

------------------------------------------

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Ugandan Man Jumps From A Six-Storey Building (Photos + Video) / 2 Sisters Burnt To Death In Benue After Elder Sister Locked Them To See Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.