Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) (42654 Views)

Alhaji Gay, Stabbed To Death (Graphic Photo) / Mob Beats 61 Year Old Gay Suspect To Stupour In Lagos / Brave Victim Kills Bank Robber Who Tried To Rob Him Of N900,000 In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by chiebuka600(m): 6:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Pandemonium broke out in a border village of Konshisha and Oju local government areas of Benue State when a suspected criminal, who was among the armed robbers that attacked a bank, was burnt to death. CELEB NEWS ARENA .COM reports

Recall that suspected gunmen, armed with dangerous weapons and ammunition, numbering about 20, had, weekend, raided the First Bank branch in Vandeikya LGA of the state, carting away huge sums of money, and killed several others in the process.
The dare devil robbers had a gun battle with the police in the area while trying to escape. The vehicle conveying the robbers, however, crash landed and somersaulted into the bush.

It was gathered that many of the robbers fled with bullet wounds and unfortunately for one of them, was apprehended by the villagers, and instantly set ablaze.

A villager who simply gave his name as Ejum told newsmen yesterday that, “One of the robbers who was trying to escape while the gun battle with the police was ongoing fell into the hands of the villagers and was given juggle justice”.

According to Ejum, the arrested culprit had confessed to being a member of the robbery gang and that the revelation angered the locals who could not wait for police intervention as they hung tyre on his neck and set it on fire.

https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/960775567280548

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by drtwist(m): 6:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Irritating o. Please remove the pic or advice on viewer dis. Comment first. Special thanks to Apc hackers for making me visit online always to se their latest lie. Also thanks to my dear Chinasa Rosemary Ibeneme for tagging me as Soft touch. Also Okoro Chimezie Kennedy 4 ur 400 naira card .

7 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Vicotex(m): 6:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Kill them all. No mercy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Firefire(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Jungle Justice is bad and should be condemned by all, this could be a case of mistaken identity undecided

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by bennygreat1(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Suspected!!!

Burn to death..

3 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by lovat(m): 7:18am On Feb 25, 2015
This people are not joking, jungle justice should be condenmed by all and sundry

21 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Godmother(f): 7:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians and jungle justice!! That's how they will burn an innocent person one day and when the truth is discovered, they would have caused a family untold pains over nothing. Smh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by nickusoro(m): 7:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Honestly, I run short of what to say in cases like this because in an economy where the government can't afford to take care of the masses, things tend to fall outta place.
Many are for the motion that "If you hand a criminal over to the feds, he'll get released and commit even worse atrocities, hence 'kill 'em and kill 'em now".

This is terrible, but hey, nothing can be done about it.
I'm not a fan of jungle justice, yet I do not blame the masses for their actions. Unfortunately, that dude engulfed in flames ended up in the hands of really pissed off citizens. And I refuse to believe that there were no cops around the area at that period of time. Anyway, it's just one of those things you get to see in the Wild, Wild West.
RIP Bank Robber... oh! For TIRE'S sake, you are the RUBBER.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Akshow: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Why are some Nigerians so evil and heartless so? Them go say Bokoharam wicked, but what do we call this kind evilness? How can a group of people stand and watch on as a fellow human being is roasted alive? Na wa o. tufiakwa!

7 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by money121(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
undecided

MANY OF THEM WILL HAIL CORRUPT POLITICIANS WHO ARE LOOTING THEIR FUTURE BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THEIR TRIBES, REGIONS AND RELIGION WHILE THEY ARE QUICK TO CARRY OUT JUNGLE JUSTICE ON THEMSELVES WHO ARE FRUSTRATED AS A RESULT OF THE CORRUPT SYSTEM. undecided

I don't support robbery, but this ought to have been handed to the police

4 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Burger01(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Chai!! Jungle justice is not good. Those involved will give account one day.. angry

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by kilokeys(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
the second picture though cry

many words left unspoken.
terror filled eyes
that look is gonna haunt me for a long time

everybody has the right to a fair trial.

and to think that a human( youth) stooped that low for a clear shot.. edited and posted online.. is very sad

5 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by vjsmiles: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
IRATE HEARTLESS BASTARDS...
A SUSPECT HUG?

angry
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=50pt]Bursted[/size]
&
[size=50pt]Roasted[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by sweetval: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
If he is as stated ,then GOOD ONE..
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by vjsmiles: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Vicotex:
Kill them all. No mercy
HEARTLESS SOUL angry

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Kaybee14(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Ok.

.......................................................................................................................................

I am pleased to introduce to you of our quality stone-coated roofing tiles from DS Rooftile, South Korea.
Our stone-coated roofing tiles at BATLAN Concept Interior & Exterior Limited are quality-based products with 50 years warranty.Our stone-coated roofing tiles are:

(A) DS Roman design (Colour: Black, Price: #2,700 per square meter).
(B) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black with grey, Price: #2,900 per square meter).
(C) DS Roman design (Colour: Black with wine, Price: #2,700 per square meter).
(D) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black with brown, Price: #2,900 per square meter).
(E) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black, Price: #2,600 per square meter).
(F) DS Shake design (Colour: Black, price: #2,600 per square meter).
(G) DS Shingle design (Colour: Black with wine, Price: #2,900 per square meter).

At BATLAN, we deal on quality & customers satisfaction is our priority.

HEAD OFFICE: Suite 11/12, Queens Shopping Plaza.Klm 45, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Opposite Safeway, Sangotedo-Ajah, Lagos, Nigeria.

PH BRANCH: 608, Ikwerre road by mcc second gate bus-stop rumuigbo Port Harcourt, River State, Nigeria.

ABK BRANCH: Suite 4, Shoyemi complex, opp KAAB petrol station, Leme, Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.

WARE HOUSE: klm 53 Lekki Epe express way. Ayeteju, Ibeju Lekki Lagos, Nigeria.

Call/Whatsapp Lanre: 07036136517.

N.B: Picture attached are the projects & samples of some of our quality stone-coated roofing tiles at Batlan Concept Interior & Exterior Limited.

1 Share

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by thinkdip(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Jesus, I can't imagine its true.....kai kai kai, ohooo.. I don't know how am even feeling, bad bad bad. oh my great God. wy are people so bad and terrible . oh dis nonsense must stop. ohoooooooo. Jesus.
u need to feel the pain am seeing on this man's face. ....many people there watching have done worst thing than that, some have even murdered and stollen worst than he has done, why watch the death of a fellow human like that. oh my Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Bad. No time to check time. If dem say make dem call police now, police nor go arrive until after 2HRS. Anyway,
Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Some people can be disgusting! Regardless of whatever crime this man has committed, I have to ask; who had the time and heart to snap the pix? Look at the executed man staring at you for redemption and all you can do is stare back at him through the cold lens of a camera, all in a bid to be the first to post a barbaric act! What if this man turns out to be innocent as in a lot of past cases! God forbid! angry

9 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by okpismart: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
The only reason why people will continue carrying out acts like this is cause the police will do noting to them, if one or two persons is made an example of this Jungle justice thing will be a thing of the past.

80% Of Those Advising Me Have Nothing To Say – Jonathan
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/3486-80-of-those-advising-me-have-nothing-to-say-jonathan
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Lennylinconlee(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
drtwist:
Irritating o. Please remove the pic or advice on viewer dis.

If dem no picture naa una go talk say....picture or is not true.....now he put picx for confirmation now u saud he shld remove

3 Likes

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Akshow:
Why are some Nigerians so evil and heartless so? Them go say Bokoharam wicked, but what do we call this kind evilness? How can a group of people stand and watch on as a fellow human being is roasted alive? Na wa o. tufiakwa!

That's called eye for an eye. If criminals know that there's instant justice, they won't go into crime but the rot in the justice system in Nigeria gives people little hope which made them resort to self justice. If shekau is caught today, every Nigerian will almost support he be burnt alive. True or false ?
Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by realGURU(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like insecurity, unemployment, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by Redlips22(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Wow shocked
Luks so irritating.. d second pic, d guy seems to b in extreme pains.. ooh.. God hv mercy..

Bt wen dis guys r robbing you, dey cud do worse jst to tak away their loot..

Bt still, no one is allowed to tak away life cos you cannot give it..

1 Like

Re: Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) by inevitableme(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Hash, what a terrible ending, hope other should learn from this. People should not take law into there hand please. The should have handed him to the right authority

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Teacher Caught Having Sex With 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Classroom / Pastor Benjamin Akinsanya Hires Assassins To Kill Janet Ogunshola / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.