Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. (2308 Views)

How To Ask A Guy To Be Your Boyfriend Without Sounding Clingy / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Stop Being Clingy! 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by kode234: 7:02am On Feb 25, 2015
So I've been dating this girl for a while now,she cute and young,very intelligent person.What attracted me to her was her vary caring persona.She cares a lot about people and she's very respectful and loving.But of late I've been having serious doubts about the future of our relationship because of certain things I've perceive about her.First there are certain things she does in bed that baffles me about the kind of sexual exposure she's had @ her age,she's not a child though but not so old to know all the depth of things she knows sexually and that makes me worry bout her past relationships.Secondly she's often told me that some of her very close friends are lesbians and have done and do pretty nasty things and that makes me wonder how she could be close friends with them and not do the same sordid sexual acts.Then the really big issue is how clingy this girl is. I'm a natural introvert and I've only recently began opening up because of my kind of business. She on the other hand is an extreme extrovert, and when she's not around me she calls me like every minute, I get up to 20-30 calls from her each day and it's distracting cos I've got to focus on building a sustainable business and I can't do that with her in my ear @ all times. Worse still she doesn't get it when I try to explain and she picks offence. I love this girl but her past seems very cloudy it scares me and I need my space. I'm thinking about settling down soon but these issues seem too big to just ignore.please advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by buygala(m): 7:04am On Feb 25, 2015
If she doesn't show care, op would say she is heartless..... now she is caring, she is 'too caring' undecided....what exactly do men want? .... Many are praying for a clingy bae.. you have one, and you are not even grateful to the gods embarassed ... how very ungrateful angry ... I would advise both of you to seek counselling tho

So her past is bothering you? ... Don't you have a past yourself? If you want to form FBI, why don't you start by investigating your mother, grandma, and your sisters? Then disown them without hesitation if you find anything shady or untoward about their past undecided ....

Most of us would shudder with disgust if we had a peek into the lives of our parents when they were single, or even when they were already married... but that doesn't stop them from being the best parents they can be under the circumstances.... Same principle applies to a bae... her past is her past... Apart from major health conditions and major family issues, the past shouldn't be taken to be a basis or yardstick to determine the present. angry

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by lokito: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Me I like clingy ones o. They are more open than the introverted ones that can harbour the whole Africa in their mind without u knowing.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by hareskay(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2015
1. Make her know dat her frequent calls distract u and if she picks up an offence, u shld also do d same. 2. Her sexual experience shouldn't bother u much as it's a thing of d past. 3. If ur heart truly goes on with her for a more advanced rltnship, So be it. *Don't Dull*

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Cutehector(m): 7:11am On Feb 25, 2015
She does nasty tinz to u on bed. And wen she was doin it, it was sweetin u, and ur head was shackin u. U ddnt knw u signed up for dis ryt? U bera wake up and be a man.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by freshness2020: 7:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Wahala déy...both of ♈όϋ should see a professional counsellor cos dis one heavy for my mouth..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Cutehector(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2015
lokito:
Me I like clingy ones o. They are more open than the introverted ones that can harbour the whole Africa in their mind without u knowing.
those ones are very hard to keep eh. U just neva knw wat they r thinkn and am d kinda person dat wants to knw wats on her mind
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 25, 2015
I like my bae clingy kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by nickusoro(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Clingy is sexy, deal with it.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Enegod(m): 7:26am On Feb 25, 2015
when you realize you just wanted her for sex and now that you finish you try to find an excuse to get rid of her thats when you know she is too clingy. angry angry

I would rather have a girl who is more on the clingy side, than a girl i have to beg for attention. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Acekidc4(m): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Issorite!!!

Comimg Right Back!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by vjsmiles: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2015
HERE THEY GO AGAIN angry
TYPO HER NUMBER LET ME UNTANGLE HER IF SHE IS BEING TOO CLINGY.....

I WOULD PRAY FOR A CLINGY KIND OF GIRL THAT WILL LET ME NOT FALL ASTRAY N THERE YOU ARE BLABERRING ABOUT RARE STUFFS.

NO OFFE?NSE angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by vjsmiles: 7:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Godmother(f): 7:27am On Feb 25, 2015
I once heard this saying ' men want ladies in the streets and prostitute in bed' . The OP seems to have found one and is here screaming blue murder. OP, I think you are jumping to the conclusion that because she's sexually enlightened, then she must have done some shady things in the past. A lot of things can be learnt from discussions with friends and sometimes from videos, not necessarily that she par took in them.

The issue of her calling so much getting on your nerves can be understood though. It can be annoying receiving such calls from people. Just find a firm way to make her understand that her incessant calls are affecting your concentration at work. If you see her in your future now would be the time to let her know and if she loves you, trust me, she'll make the needed adjustments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 25, 2015
lemme ask Sheldon ..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by countsparrow: 7:29am On Feb 25, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan, dis one is strong..,

@op, I know the feeling of a gal being to clingy, I once had a gal like dat, but cos of my nature I didn't like all dat attention... After a while she reduced d call cos of my behaviour towards her....

Moral of my short tale, if u complain... Very soon u will have to choose between too much calls, or a call in 5 days... Decide now b4 u take dat step

As for d sexual orientation, se u no soji nii Later it might be wat keeps d relationship going wen love fades
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Melahou(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2015
you shouldn't use her past to judge her.
I think you guys are yet to understand each other
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by temitemi1(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Forget past n plan for the future...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by jvera(f): 8:26am On Feb 25, 2015
her being clingy guess you should handle the issue carefully, if not you would turn out beggin for those calls... as for the sexually exposure could be that she reads,browse or talks wit frnds girls talk alot of things with one another nt neccessary she has done them mayb shes practicing them wit you.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
jvera:
Her being clingy, guess you should handle the issue carefully if not you would turn out begging for those calls. As for the sexual exposure, could be that she reads,browses or talks with friends. Girls talk a lot of things with one another, not necessary she has done them and she's practicing them with you.

Proper indentation/punctuation doesn't hurt dear.

@OP ___You're more bothered about her past sexual life, when you should be concerned 'bout why she is actually clingy.

Do you know if she lost her ex because she wasn't clingy/good in bed?
Then she decided to up her game and twerk on that D like it's her last?

Anyway, you just have to make her understand that her calls are distracting. I hope you would still feel cool - when she stops.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by misfab(f): 9:55am On Feb 25, 2015
i think u shuld hav a talk wit her. 20-30 calls a day is darn clingy. i wouldnt even want that. sit her ass down n hav a talk. tel her ow its affectn u and d relationship. as for d lezbo aspect....i really dont kno wat to advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by kode234: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Thanks y'all truth is I really love this chic and I'm afraid of losing her,though she's got her ish. It can get quite annoying when she call just to tell me what's happening in her house thgats of no consequence to me @ all I mean WTH But I guess I've got to live with that
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by freezyprinzy(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2015
Op make we swap i go top #500
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Thanos(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Bang her and move on bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
kode234:
So I've been dating this girl for a while now,she cute and young,very intelligent person.What attracted me to her was her vary caring persona.She cares a lot about people and she's very respectful and loving.But of late I've been having serious doubts about the future of our relationship because of certain things I've perceive about her.First there are certain things she does in bed that baffles me about the kind of sexual exposure she's had @ her age,she's not a child though but not so old to know all the depth of things she knows sexually and that makes me worry bout her past relationships.Secondly she's often told me that some of her very close friends are lesbians and have done and do pretty nasty things and that makes me wonder how she could be close friends with them and not do the same sordid sexual acts.Then the really big issue is how clingy this girl is. I'm a natural introvert and I've only recently began opening up because of my kind of business. She on the other hand is an extreme extrovert, and when she's not around me she calls me like every minute, I get up to 20-30 calls from her each day and it's distracting cos I've got to focus on building a sustainable business and I can't do that with her in my ear @ all times. Worse still she doesn't get it when I try to explain and she picks offence. I love this girl but her past seems very cloudy it scares me and I need my space. I'm thinking about settling down soon but these issues seem too big to just ignore.please advice.

Now you don't like her being real with you anyway if you don't enjoy the lesbian stories, you may have to tell her it bothers you.

20-30 calls a day is a lot hopefully you can put the too much calls in check by telling her calls distract you when you are working, you prefer she calls you later in the day or you will call her when you are done.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by kay29000(m): 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmm!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thanos:
Bang her and move on bro

Heartless comment
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Clingy Please Advice. by kode234: 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
freezyprinzy:
Op make we swap i go top #500
Loolz 1k and you have a deal bro.lol

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Compulsory? / Why Do Gals Like To Hear I LOVE YOU Frm Their Boo B4 Ending A Phone Call / “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.