Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan (23931 Views)

Abia Governorship Election Result Stalemated / Ekiti Election Rigging Tape:Fayose Finally Confessed / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Fellonigerians: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2015
angelsing:
Comes forward u say?...what happen to video he recording stating what happened...Can't an investigation be done to prove the recording were real...So without his presence it won't be investigated....You die hard GEJ fans don't know how to stay away from some thread...To you its about PDP and APC, to me its about Nigeria as an entity...Should our democracy be drag in the mud like this or shud our Military be involve in partisan politics?..I tire for Naija oooo

From your comment, I can see that you are not a lawyer, so you lack understanding about how evidence can be used in court. Maybe you should read the Evidence Act for a better understanding of my comment.

From your comment, I can also see that you have the tendencies to jump to conclusions easily. Nothing in my comment said anything about GEJ or PDP or was partisan, so how you concluded that I am a 'die hard GEJ fan' I dont know. Also, how you also concluded that to me "its about PDP and APC..." I dont know. Please read comments with an open mind, and use every opportunity here to learn something. Most importantly ask questions, so that you dont make comments that make you sound dumb. If possible, just keep quiet...
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by angelsing(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fellonigerians:
[b][/b]

From your comment, I can see that you are not a lawyer, so you lack understanding about how evidence can be used in court. Maybe you should read the Evidence Act for a better understanding of my comment.

From your comment, I can also see that you have the tendencies to jump to conclusions easily. Nothing in my comment said anything about GEJ or PDP or was partisan, so how you concluded that I am a 'die hard GEJ fan' I dont know. Also, how you also concluded that to me "its about PDP and APC..." I dont know. Please read comments with an open mind, and use every opportunity here to learn something. Most importantly ask questions, so that you dont make comments that make you sound dumb. If possible, just keep quiet...
So if I get u right u are the smart one?...Please I like u to educate me more on the evidence act seems u are the smart one...you don't have to say anything about PDP for me to know where u stand, Its clear for people to see from ur comment...Pls are u a lawyer?...when u answer that we can continue from there

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by angelsing(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Fellonigerians:
[b][/b]

Just went thru ur first comment again and I realised there is no point arguing with u.....The capt has to authenticate the evidence before it can be investigated?....where did u even get u evidence act from by the way?...Just reason this, was evidence presented before DSS raided the Data centre of APC...They got information and acted on it..The person who gave them information was not present before the investigation was carried out....Can't waste my time arguing with some who thinks he knows while in the real sense has no atom of knowledge what he is talking about....Buzz of dude!

1 Like

Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Fellonigerians: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2015
angelsing:
Just went thru ur first comment again and I realised there is no point arguing with u.....The capt has to authenticate the evidence before it can be investigated?....where did u even get u evidence act from by the way?...Just reason this, was evidence presented before DSS raided the Data centre of APC...They got information and acted on it..The person who gave them information was not present before the investigation was carried out....Can't waste my time arguing with some who thinks he knows while in the real sense has no atom of knowledge what he is talking about....Buzz of dude!

I know you are King Solomon and Albert Einstein all mixed into one person, but like I said earlier, try and use every opportunity to learn. I dont know you, and you dont know me, so no one is your enemy here. Just try and be more matured in your disagreements, and most importantly stop jumping to conclusions.
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by angelsing(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2015
Fellonigerians:

I know you are King Solomon and Albert Einstein all mixed into one person, but like I said earlier, try and use every opportunity to learn. I dont know you, and you dont know me, so no one is your enemy here. Just try and be more matured in your disagreements, and most importantly stop jumping to conclusions.
If I be king solomon, would be the richest man in the world with my knowledge but na those concubines dey make me salivate..Anyway no malice or quarrel, we are all trying to make Nigeria a better place even though we all have our different view..one love buddy!
Re: Why Investigation Into Ekiti-rigging Tape Is Stalemated – Jonathan by Fellonigerians: 10:06am On Mar 11, 2015
angelsing:
If I be king solomon, would be the richest man in the world with my knowledge but na those concubines dey make me salivate..Anyway no malice or quarrel, we are all trying to make Nigeria a better place even though we all have our different view..one love buddy!

No wahala, let us agree to disagree... Later...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Attah Is NLNG New CEO As Omotowa Bows Out / Dignitaries At Enugu Hospital To Visit Rangers Player After Fracture. Photos / 2019: Mass Defection Looms In APC Following PMB's Second Term Declaration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.