Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins (41472 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Attributes Of Men You Shouldn't Marry. / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by DavisLegacy: 10:59am On Feb 25, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]i have watched people struggle with admission some even gave up, i also went through it almost giving up and was so depressed but with time i saw an advert on Facebook about studying in ghana and i applied with just waec and other necessary documents. am writing this because i know there are people there who understand how it feel when u are the only one among your peers who is still looking for admission. i can assure you that this will change ur story. study in ghana and finish in three years. contact me on +233232682935 admission is on now get into the university
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by sammyogboso(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2015
I comment ma reserve #romovesboxers
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Osama10(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2015
I keep wondering where has morality gone to in this present time!

Are we now saying tokunbo is better than tear rubber?

Is a used item better than a new one?

People should think.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2015
How is it you feel comfortable spewing those trash against rape victims? — For pete's sake How?

Those girls you ridicule; calling them breeders of STD, misandrist and all that didn't in anyway serve their virginity on the platter to be devoured. It wasn't that way Bro.

They wanted to keep their virginity but It was taken away from them forcefully. Do you get it at all; they were RAPED.

How then should you use this aganist them?
Why encourage people to segregate them ?

We ought to encourage people to support rape victims, and not the other way round.

Ishilove, you are a woman. You should do something about this this. Delete or modify his points about the rape victims.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by joseph1832(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2015
cr7lomo:
Westerners are destroying the morality of this world and some foolish people like Nigerians will only copy stupid things . Countries like Saudi still maintain morality even with their great wealth and civilization .

Those saying they prefer non virgins are just livin in self denial because its hard to find a virgin as a wife these days

The truth about a man's mentality is that he can't stand or imaging his woman's previous sexual encounters and that's the truth .

The moment a man knows his woman f..uckd some men in the past b4 she met him will make him loose respect for the woman but he will just only pretend .

Men prefer virgins period , who no like brand new
How do you know men prefer virgins? Are you clairvoyant?

I still can't believe that in this modern age people still generalize a lot!

You still think its hard to find virgins in Nigeria? Well that's because you live in a world full of non virgins that's why your opinions are half baked!. Please expand your scope and you'll know for sure that as we have many non virgins so we have many virgins.

The mentality you have can't be the same mentality I have as regards virgins and non virgins, any man who can't stand or imagine his wife's past sexual encounters is a chauvinist! Especially when he's not a virgin himself!. Its good for him not to be a virgin and not good for his wife not be to be a virgin also, that's conceited!!!.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by EzePromoe: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2015
symbian03:

You were making sense until you got to the lack of opportunity BS. Virginity is not lack of opportunity please! Weak minded people can't remain virgins NEVER! Self disciplines & mind control plays a critical role. I'm not judging no one but your world become exposed to many negativities the moment you give up your virginity "outside marriage of course"
That was why I said 90% of them which means there are still few genuine ones around. Do you think most virgin ladies would have still been virgins if they underwent male or peer pressures. It's not easy to surmount you know. Not even amongst the so called Christian ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by owolawitola(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2015
I totally TOTALLY agree with u.
EzePromoe:
OP, you think virgins won't cheat when they get married? Wake up from your slumber. Though I admire such resilient women who overcame all temptations to maintain their virginity till marriage but I can't place them as superiors over non-virgins. I've come to note that by generalization (though not fair), virgins are arrogant because they have this notion that their husbands were damn lucky to marry them. And again, that a virgin have not been inserted physically doesn't equate the extreme magnitude of sexual atrocities they commit in their mind. You know virgins fantasize alot about an utopian love life made in heaven and brought to earth. They do alot of kissing, romancing etc, without going close to any man. Tell me why their expectations won't be astronomically high when they get into marriages. Virgins are good honestly but 90% of them are just there due to lack of opportunity.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by joseph1832(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2015
I find most of the comments in this thread absurd and coming from people who are either kids or who really don't know what's happening in the 'real Nigerian society'.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Aprime:
How comes no is speaking?

How is it you feel comfortable spewing those trash against rape victims? — For pete's sake How?

Those girls you ridicule; calling them breeders of STD, misandrist and all that didn't in anyway serve their virginity on the platter to be devoured. It wasn't that way Bro.

They wanted to keep their virginity but It was taken away from them forcefully. Do you get it at all; they were RAPED.

How then should you use this aganist them?
Why encourage people to segregate them ?

We ought to encourage people to support rape victims, and not the other way round.

Ishilove, you are a woman. You should do something about this this. Delete or modify his points about the rape victims.
Hypocrisy!

Were you in other thread to scold OP when he wrote that non-virgins would end up as sex-maniac?

SMH
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 25, 2015
EzePromoe:

That was why I said 90% of them which means there are still few genuine ones around. Do you think most virgin ladies would have still been virgins if they underwent male or peer pressures. It's not easy to surmount you know. Not even amongst the so called Christian ladies.
I can only swallow your point if I've seen a girl that hasn't gotten sexual advances from guys.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by ArtanK(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2015
@FrancisTony it's 2015... Virginity means nada. Answer this, would you refuse to marry the girl you love just because she's not a virgin?
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

I WILL MARRY PRETTYTHICKSME

SHE IS A BORN AGAIN VIRGIN cool
kidding right? undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by topas100(m): 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
God bless all virgins who av not yet defiled themselves

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
ArtanK:
@FrancisTony it's 2015... Virginity means nada. Answer this, would you refuse to marry the girl you love just because she's not a virgin?
I will marry any girl irregardless of her virginity status but I won't marry a whöre.

This is just a counter-thread.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 25, 2015
shineeye:
he still a virgin which is nice me too i will marry a virgin is the best love and the bible told us to marry virgins only

Where?? Bloody liar!
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
kidding right? undecided

What are you feeling like sef undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

What are you feeling like sef undecided
undecided,give a breathin space naa cheesy
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by AngelaHamza(f): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2015
cr7lomo:
Westerners are destroying the morality of this world and some foolish people like Nigerians will only copy stupid things . Countries like Saudi still maintain morality even with their great wealth and civilization .

Those saying they prefer non virgins are just livin in self denial because its hard to find a virgin as a wife these days

The truth about a man's mentality is that he can't stand or imaging his woman's previous sexual encounters and that's the truth .

The moment a man knows his woman f..uckd some men in the past b4 she met him will make him loose respect for the woman but he will just only pretend .

Men prefer virgins period , who no like brand new
so men prefer virgins and dey all over disvirgining other ladies?? For who to marry??

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided,give a breathin space naa cheesy

I'mma keep choking you till you gree undecided your DP tho, my best position undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by socialwritter: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

I'mma keep choking you till you gree undecided your DP tho, my best position undecided
so u are not a virgin grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
so u are not a virgin grin

grin lipsrsealed
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by IbileIfe: 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
HHHHHHHHISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Ishilove: 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:
I was compelled to write this, with rate at which anti-virgin bashing threads are cropping out of every nook and crannies of Nairaland romance section.

Meanwhile, i'm not trying to judge anybody but with the rate they bash Virgins, Newton third law of motion which states that to every action there is always and opposite reaction, and it's high time they started tasting the cup of their own bitter medicine. We didn't tell them to be promiscuous....

People over-rate non-virgins when it comes to experience ish as if they were born that way, not forgetting they were once a virgin and it took them numerous number of sex to adapt and have experience.

Guys should don't marry a non-virgin because they are highly promiscous and insatiable on bed.

Non virgins believe sex is their birth right, and if you end up marrying them, their EX-boyfriends would release a hit wonder on how they hammered her first just like Femi Fani Kayode and Bianca Onoh Ojukwu(Mind you, i'm not saying it happened grin )

Considering the fact that they have tasted all kinds of dick, when you marry them they would cheat on you even if your dick is big since they have seen a bigger ones.... They will cheat if you can't pound like their Ex-lovers.

Well, There Are Some Categories Of Non-Virgins;

*Ones that were raped at young age and has never had sex afterward -

This ones are mostly misandrist and you should run away from them because they hate men so much. Anyway, don't mistake feminism with misandry because they are two different things. undecided

*Ones that were raped at a young age and continued having sex -

They are mostly sex maniacs with loose vagina and are insatiable--fear them because they breed all sorts of STDs.

*Ones that tasted once and stopped and Ones that tasted willingly and continued non-stop -

The former is still okay and they're a bit synonymus to virgins, but the latter are no go area.

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde husband married her as a virgin and they live happily while many actress that chop dick at a young age are still single. lipsrsealed

***So, my brothers and sisters, virgins all the way and don't settle for less*** cheesy
Franci, no offence intended, but how old are you? My guess is you are a teenager. It shows in this post.

You are not exactly in a position to give sound advice and opinions about love, intimacy and marriage. You still have a very long way to go, my good young man.

Once again, no offence.

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by dastranger(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
People deceiving themselves since time immemorial. sad..
All of you pple bashing the OP. .Take a non-virgin and a virgin home to your parents and ask them to pick one for you... I'm pretty sure you'll realise you all re not making any sense!

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

grin lipsrsealed
so u don dey fire tey tey grin
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by shineeye: 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
AngelaHamza:
so men prefer virgins and dey all over disvirgining other ladies?? For who to marry??
those ladies that lost their virginity are the losers now many men prefer to marry a virgin they are the most honest and pure ladies

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by PidginYarns: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, ur talk no too make sense o, and babes fit swear for u because of this yarn. U forget say girls dey do friendship before dem marry, and say konji must settle scores? Virgin no be wetin dey make woman dey good enough to marry, na the attitude. If dem rape am before, she fit experience emotional stress for some time. Dat no mean say she go begin nak akpako anyhow. Abeg, try repent, dis ur post no make sense at all

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
so u don dey fire tey tey grin

You be virgin? undecided
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by MarieSucre(f): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Lemme edit and use more promiscous non-virgins. Maybe in group...

By the way, I created this thread because of the way they bash virgins.
You call the one's who were raped 'misandrist' while your thread reeks of misogyny. I used to respect you.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
@Op stop being judgemental, the fact her hymen hasn't been broken doesn't make her pure.What of oraal sex and an@l sex? Do you know that people change after marriage? What if her sex drive shoots up through the roof till the extent her gardner is looking attractive? So if I am dating a lady, should I start asking her if she is a virgin or not? Do you know how disrespectful that is to her? And if it is for christianity purpose remember salvation is by grace and not by effort that we should boast(Ephesians 2:8-9).

Marry a lady that will be your backbone, your strength,your weakness. Marry a lady you genuinely love. If she is a virgin, good for you, if she is not still good.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.