Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards (13844 Views)

Rules Of Using The Atm Machine And Atm Card. / CBN Introduces New Charges On ATM Cards, Cheques / Access Bank Limit On International Transactions On Pos And Internet Channels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Many people like to save daily, but do not have the discipline to do so. Some people currently save with the “ESUSU” man or "AKAWO" woman daily and pay him with 1 day’s collection.
 While this system is working, many people have lost their money to fraudulent collectors.

FCMB (First City Monument Bank) Plc as a bank has developed an Electronic Daily Savings Scheme to help traders, small business owners, Okada Riders, Vulcanizers etc to own their own bank account and save into it without going to the bank.

With your POS Terminal you can sell a Thrift Savings Pre-Paid Debit Card issued by FCMB to your customers and get them to save money daily into their cards. They can also use Moneybox to save money into their Thrift Card daily.

At the end of the month or saving cycle chosen, the customer can withdraw his funds from any ATM Machine.

Your role:
 1. Buy the FCMB card from us and sell to your         customers.
2.     Fund your own Agent Card with as little as N10,000.00 to enable you do funds transfer to         your customer cards and collect the cash.
3.     Pay the cash back into your Agent Account with FCMB to enable you continue to fund         your customers’ cards.
4.     Customers can also use their mobile money wallet to save money into their cards.

Benefits to you:

1.     Make a profit of N200.00 to N500.00 from card sales to your customers.
2.     Earn 50% of the daily average savings by your customers at the end of every month
3.     The more your customers the higher your monthly income
4.     The more cards you sell the more money you make from card sales
5.     The higher your monthly customer deposits the more monthly average income you make.

Current terms:
1.     Savings cycle of 30 days, 90 days, 180 days, 365 days available.
2.     Help customers to fill their Account Opening forms and submit to us
3.     Earn 40% of the Average daily savings per month
4.     Earn income from Funds transfer, bills payment and other services.

What you can do with the POS terminal:

Account Opening (Instant Card Issuance)
Balance Inquiry
Cash Withdrawal
Deposit
Funds Transfer
Money Load
Bills Payment
Air time Recharge

3 Likes

Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pos terminal is free.You buy and sell the ATM cards.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 4:55am On Feb 27, 2015
The era of giving your savings to fraudsters is over.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by millhouse: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2015
calling but ur num is not reachable
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 10:26am On Feb 28, 2015
Please keep calling or contact me on whatsapp.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 6:04am On Mar 01, 2015
With the POS terminal,the customers receive instant alert when you credit their account as you receive their daily or periodic contribution and receipt of payment printed for him or her immediately.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 3:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
One pos terminal can serve any number of customers
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 6:52am On Mar 02, 2015
The more cards you sell the more profit you make from card sales
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
You collect the cash and save it wt FCMB in customer's account
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 4:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Customer's money is safe and secured
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Opreation of the POS is as easy as operating your phone.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 2:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
This innovation is a check on fraudsters
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 10:42am On Mar 06, 2015
A guaranteed way to save and reinvest in your business.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 7:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Guaranteed access to loan opportunity after three months of membership
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by biuti(f): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
ojoyentalk:
Guaranteed access to loan opportunity after three months of membership

1. will the customer's card be linked to a different kind of Acct or normal savings Acct?
2. How much is the charge on customer(may be at d end of the month), they would want to know.
3. If for any reason,i did not work for maybe like a month and the Pos is with me, is there any penalty?
4. Can i do it from anywhere or must it be within the area where i collected the Pos?
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
biuti:

1. will the customer's card be linked to a different kind of Acct or normal savings Acct?
2. How much is the charge on customer(may be at d end of the month), they would want to know.
3. If for any reason,i did not work for maybe like a month and the Pos is with me, is there any penalty?
4. Can i do it from anywhere or must it be within the area where i collected the Pos?
Thanks for your questions.
1.The customer opens a mobile that runs as a current account but becomes savings account at the end of d saving cycle,where withdrawals can be made.
2.No new charge.
The usual Akawo charge we are used to.Average of your total savings for the saving cycle.The bank deducts #1000 from the acc of a cus that saved #30,000 for 30 days and give you the agent #500.
3.No penalty.
Customers can be given to another agent for that period pending when you will be ready to resume.
You can let ur customers save through another agent's CARD,who gets the commission for that month.
4.Where you collected or activated the CARD,not pos, is inconsequential.
Again,the AGENT'S CARD,not pos gets commission based on the no of cus tied to it.Each AGENT'S CARD has its commercial territory.when you relocate,your cus will still be saving but thro a dufferent agent's card .
Hope ur qs are answered.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by biuti(f): 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
ojoyentalk:

Hope ur qs are answered.

Yes, thank you. But
1. Can customer withdraw before the end of a saving cycle?
2. Do they have to re-register for another cycle after one ends?
3. Do they have to agree on a particular amount at the beginning of the cycle and must they complete the saving of the amount before the end of the cycle? Sorry for my questions, i'm not used to this kind of savings.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
It's ok u'll hear from me soon
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
biuti:

Yes, thank you. But
1. Can customer withdraw before the end of a saving cycle?
2. Do they have to re-register for another cycle after one ends?
3. Do they have to agree on a particular amount at the beginning of the cycle and must they complete the saving of the amount before the end of the cycle? Sorry for my questions, i'm not used to this kind of savings.

1.No
As much as your money is safe with fcmb,the scheme is an automated system.
You can only withdraw at the interval between the end of your current chosen saving cycle AND before the begining of the next chosen cycle.
The whole idea is to encourage utmost discipline in your saving culture.

2.No
The saving cycle is simply the period the cus cannot withdraw his/her cash.During this period,they can periodically save into the card thro d pos and check balance thro pos or ANY ATM MACHINE.
They can only fill forms for record update.Maybe,changing from one saving cycle to the other or at the expiration of their current ATM cards,say in 2017.

3.Yes
For the purpose of filling the joining form,a customer must state the amount he wants to save on a daily basis.
Notwithstanding,a cus can increase or decrease on the stated amount during the saving cycle,depending on the daily sales or profit he makes in a day or week or month.
Your expected total cycle savings is not to be stated.
You can only save what you have,save for what you want to achieve and remember drops of water makes an ocean.
See you there.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by biuti(f): 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
ojoyentalk:

1.No
You can only withdraw at the interval between the end of your previous chosen saving cycle AND before the begining of the next chosen cycle.

2.No
The saving cycle is simply the period the cus cannot withdraw his/her cash.During this period,they can periodically save into the card thro d pos and check balance thro pos or ANY ATM MACHINE.
They can only fill forms for record update.Maybe,changing from one saving cycle to the other or at the expiration of their current ATM cards,say in 2017.

3.Yes
For the purpose of filling the joining form,a customer must state the amount he wants to save on a daily basis.
Notwithstanding,a cus can increase or decrease on the stated amount during the saving cycle,depending on the daily sales or profit he makes in a day or week or month.
You can only save what you have,save for what you want to achieve and remember a drop of watet makes an ocean.
See you there.

Alright thank you, will contact you later.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by autotrader014(m): 7:50pm On Mar 09, 2015
Am loving this. Op am based in. PH, can I be an agent here in PH?
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by autotrader014(m): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
ojoyentalk:

1.No
You can only withdraw at the interval between the end of your previous chosen saving cycle AND before the begining of the next chosen cycle.

2.No

3.Yes
You can only save what you have,save for what you want to achieve and remember a drop of watet makes an ocean.
See you there.
What is my percentage on the savings of my clients? If my client saves 50k, how much will I receive at the end of the month?
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by hebronconcept: 9:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
FREE BUSINESS AND EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR
Entrepreneurship is the major key to economic development; it is the only means of improving the standard of living of every individual.
The only practicable means of poverty alleviation is making people to be independent, making people to be a better entrepreneur.
The major challenge faced by Nigerians, most especially the civil servants is the challenge of life after service
List of BUSINESS you can start with #50,000 naira or less and make decent returns on investment on weekly and monthly basis.
The Highlights of our business and empowerment programs are as follows-

1 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #50,000
2 Five hot businesses you can start with less than #300,000
3 How to be a distributor of these products
A Honeywell, semolina etc
B Plastic products
C Dangote cement
4 How to set a supermarket with #300,000
5 How to make over 100% profit weekly supply a particular to the various end users
Bonuses
1 How to make Ankara bags, ladies and women’s pulse
2 How to make Ankara accessories
3 Introduction to make up artist
4 How to get COLLATERAL FREE LOAN between #100,000-#500,000 within 72hours
5 How to sell your Ankara bags, pulse, beads and other items on JUMIA, OLX, KONGA etc
Seminar date: Saturday, 21/03/2015
Venue: 1/3 Choice Plaza Ire Akari Estate Isolo, Lagos
Time: 10am ( no African time )
Registration fees: Two thousand naira (#2000) only
its first come first serve, all you need to reserve your seat is to text your name, location, email address and telephone number to 08033702558 with the title EMPOWERMENT SEMINAR

INABILITY to THINK is the GREATEST PROBLEM of MAN, if you can THINK enough you will have more than ENOUGH.
The secret of RICHES is SELLING. If you want to be rich and financially free, you must sell something. there is NO FREE MONEY any where, even in FREE TOWN nothing is FREE. Stop dreaming wake up to REALITY, in fact DREAMS are FREE but ACTUALIZATION comes with a PRICE TAG, Dangote sells something, Otedola sells something, Bill gate sells something, check the archives the world’s wealthiest people, they all SELL something. START NOW ,START from you are, SEE you at the TOP

Reserve your SEAT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For enquiries call
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 5:05am On Mar 10, 2015
autotrader014:
Am loving this. Op am based in. PH, can I be an agent here in PH?

Yes.
You can become an agent as soon as you get your 40 ATM cards,Only in march do we have this minimum requirement.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
Grab this profitable business opportunity
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2015
A customer must buy the ATM card to start saving.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by Djicemob: 12:04am On Mar 11, 2015
How much is the card? You didnt anwser the PH guy question about the 50k commision.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 2:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Each ATM card is 1k.
Only this march,will you get 40 ATM cards for 40k to become an agent.
Offer valid till MARCH 31,2015.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2015
autotrader014:

What is my percentage on the savings of my clients? If my client saves 50k, how much will I receive at the end of the month?

You get 50% of the average savings of each of your customer.
For a customer who saved 50k in a 30-day month,the bank deducts 50k/30days=#1,667 and pays you,the agent, #834
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 6:41am On Mar 13, 2015
Customers can even make withdrawals without ATM cards using free withdrawal slips at any branch of FCMB.
Re: Just In: Make 70k+ Monthly From Daily Savings Business Using POS And ATM Cards by ojoyentalk: 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2015
Potential customers can be anyone from shop owners to market women,vulcanizers,traders,students,housewives,etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have U Used USPS Or EMS Lately? Share Your Experience / Online Vs Offline Store: Who Is Winning The Retail War? / Fashola Commissions Tejuosho Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.