Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Thanks To All APC Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To All APC Supporters (3201 Views)

Abdulminin Jibrin Apologizes To Buhari And All APC Supporters. / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 8:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians desperately crave for change. Can we make this change ourselves. The answer is a bolded YES. Must we wait for a Messiah to help us effect change? If it was truly change we seek, we the "ordinary" people should have changed our ways long ago. I find it amusing when someone doing all sort of evil is screaming change from the sideline.

I was undecide for so long. I can bodly say that the present administration didn't favor me nor any of my family members "personally", but is democracy all about personal favors? This administration did a lot of wrongs but who doesn't err as a human. I have critisized this administration in various ways but have also took time to observe the opposition.

Let's not leave out the fact that this administration performed well in some certain areas/sectors of the Nigerian economy. This administration has done a lot of things which we all know the opposition won't tag along with but being neutral helped observe all these things. From a neutral point of view, I was able to see the wrongs and the good deeds of the Goodluck Jonathan Administration. I won't actually call him a clueless person or a crook. I would just say he's a leader that believes he deserves a good living and also believes this living can be transferred down from him to the masses in any little way possible.

Now I was able to make up my mind based on the 30% of my findings about the APC and its candidate, however APC supporters helped provide me with up to 70% of what led me to conclude on who/which party to support. These are my findings about APC and APC supporters.

For the APC:

- They all know they are as bad as/worse than PDP but yet they are preaching a mediocre kind of change.

- If you are the change you proclaim to be, will you be worried about Shakau captured alive? Won't you rather just let the military do their work? Must every step taken the this administration and the army be criticized or used to produce cheap propaganda? Why will you bother about the capture of a master terrorist if not that you know you're guilty of one thing or the other relating to their activities?

- Why will you bother about a police Inspector General threatening activities of hoodlums in a state? It means you had an ulterior motive and how does rigging proffer us the change we desperately need? Why can't you let us decide if you are that change and let us do the voting?

- Am still surprised that after all these scandals and all these mischievous conducts and propaganda by the APC, people are still following them blindly.

- A day shall come when the whole truth will be right in front of us, but the ignorant will still keep a blind eye.

- This is a party I almost started supporting but thank God I didn't hastily jump into that paddy wagon full of political crooks. Thank goodness I remained undecided for long and monitored both parties.

- I've always known something was wrong when a party packaged a tyrant as a saint and presented him to the masses and funny enough, the gullible masses took him and his party in. A man they never saw anything good in from 2003 - 2013 has all of a sudden become a Messiah in 2014. Strange...

For APC supporters:

-Thanks to the actions of APC supporters, thanks to their "support us or face our wrath mentality".

- Thanks to their don't ever post anything bad about us or we tag you our enemy and a bribed goon.

- Thanks to how they tag everything about them a propaganda while everything about PDP is true.

- Thanks to the attack on Barcanister which actually says a lot about them. The saying "keep your friends close and enemies closer" can be said to be true though.

- The APC supporters actually played a huge role (about 70%) in making me know how much light PDP has left in them and how much darkness lingered deep within the APC. Let them keep on bullying people around and expect to win the presidential election.

This year might be looked at from the future and one will say that, it's a year Buhari almost became an elected president of Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:
Nigerians desperately crave for change. Can we make this change ourselves. The answer is a bolded YES. Must we wait for a Messiah to help us effect change? If it was truly change we seek, we the "ordinary" people should have changed our ways long ago. I find it amusing when someone doing all sort of evil is screaming change from the sideline.

I was undecide for so long. I can bodly say that the present administration didn't favor I or any of my family members "personally", but is democracy all about personal favors? This administration did a lot of wrongs but who doesn't err as a human. I have critisized this administration in various ways but have also took time to observe the opposition.

Let's not leave out the fact that this administration performed well in some certain areas/sectors of the Nigerian economy. This administration has done a lot of things which we all know the opposition won't tag along with but being neutral helped observe all these things. From a neutral point of view, I was able to see the wrongs and the good deeds of the Goodluck Jonathan Administration. I won't actually call him a clueless person or a crook. I would just say he's a leader that believes he deserves a good living and also believes this living can be transferred down from him to the masses in any little way possible.

Now I was able to make up my mind based on the 30% of my findings about the APC and its candidate, however APC supporters helped provide me with up to 70% of what led me to conclude on who/which party to support. These are my findings about APC and APC supporters.

- They all know they are as bad as/worse than PDP but yet they are preaching a mediocre kind of change.

- If you are the change you proclaim to be, will you be worried about Shakau captured alive? Won't you rather just let the military do their work? Must every step taken the this administration and the army be criticized or used to produce cheap propaganda? Why will you bother about the capture of a master terrorist if not that you know you're guilty of one thing or the other relating to their activities?

- Why will you bother about a police Inspector General threatening activities of hoodlums in a state? It means you had an ulterior motive and how does rigging proffer us the change we desperately need? Why can't you let us decide if you are that change and let us do the voting?

- Am still surprised that after all these scandals and all these mischievous conducts and propaganda by the APC, people are still following them blindly.

- A day shall come when the whole truth will be right in front of us, but the ignorant will still keep a blind eye.

- This is a party I almost started supporting but thank God I didn't hastily jump into that paddy wagon full of political crooks. Thank goodness I remained undecided for long and monitored both parties.

- I've always known something was wrong when a party packaged a tyrant as a saint and presented him to the masses and funny enough, the gullible masses took him and his in. A man they never saw anything good in from 2003 - 2013 has all of a sudden become a Messiah in 2014. Strange...

-Thanks to the actions of APC supporters, thanks to their "support us or face our wrath mentality".
- Thanks to their don't ever post anything bad about us or we tag you our enemy and a bribed goon.
- Thanks to how they tag everything about them a propaganda while everything about PDP is true.
- Thanks to the attack on Barcanister which actually says a lot about them. The saying "keep your friends close and enemies closer" can be said to be true though.
- The APC supporters actually play a huge role (about 70%) in making me know how much light PDP has left in them and how much darkness lingered deep within the APC.

This year might be looked at from the future and one will say that, it's a year Buhari almost became an elected president of Nigeria.
GOD bless you Sir

9 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Here2BustnScrew:

GOD bless you Sir

God bless you too..

6 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by nwaanambra1(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
and your point is? undecided undecided

mtchewwww!! i just cant understand why after "making your decision" you still want us to give you a hug!

well if you are so desperate for a hug why not look for a transformer nearest to you and wait for whatever long it takes for Nepa to give light before you enter the fence and give it a long hard hug! cheesy cheesy

nkita ara! cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2015
nwaanambra1:

mtchewwww!! i just cant understand why after "making your decision" you still want us to give you a hug!

well if you are so desperate for a hug why not look for a transformer nearest to you and wait for whatever long it takes for Nepa to give light before you enter the fence and give it a long hard hug! cheesy cheesy

nkita ara! cheesy cheesy
and when one decides to join your evil APC, you all come out to talk trash.. you can as well jump into the lagoon.. he has decided and so it is..

11 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2015
nwaanambra1:

nkita ara! cheesy cheesy

So if I don't support APC, I should be shot to death right?

So so Chukwu bu onye ga azoputa unu na'aka nzuko ndi nmo na ndi ajo nmadu ana akpo APC..

God bless Nigeria and its people. APC is not and will never be bigger than Nigeria!

8 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by Slynonny(m): 11:50am On Feb 25, 2015
That's a good one Mr Op.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Slynonny:
That's a good one Mr Op.
In other news.
I feel at home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

Truth is, even if you catch all APC politicians red handed and in meeting with Boko haram members, their gullible supporters will still call it propaganda and will say that PDP deliberately organized the meeting to set them up. They always have a way of tagging glaring truths about them as propaganda while every bad thing about PDP is true.

Am so happy that GEJ shifted this election. They cal, him clueless but he remains the wisest man in Nigeria today. If he hadn't done that, how would we have known how evil APC is? We would have voted them in blindly. Now the table has turned and some few wise ones shouting sai buhari have changed their bearing.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
OP You are welcome to the Umbrella. No democracy can be built on fraud. No society can be changed when the promoters of that "change" are not changed themselves. A party that is arrogant to the extent of backing out of anything Presidential deabte despiite being in the opposition is not fit to be given power. A party that is driven by cosmetic ideology, whose principal officers can neither be questioned nor challenged is not ready nor fit for power. A party whose followers cannot imbibe democratic principles by respecting right to association and right to opinion is unfit for federal leadership. Change does not come from Aso Rock, it comes through Aso Rock. Whoever has no attribute of change has no business with power. We can change within the Jonathan led PDP.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by FastShipping: 3:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, is a big liar. You have always been a TANist. I went through your past post and you are nothing but a lying PDP. You have always supported Jonathan and PDP.

Why some of you like to lie?

6 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by dein77(m): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

I was undecide for so long. I can bodly say that the present administration didn't favor I or any of my family members "personally", but is democracy all about personal favors? This administration did a lot of wrongs but who doesn't err as a human. I have critisized this administration in various ways but have also took time to observe the opposition.

For the APC:

- I've always known something was wrong when a party packaged a tyrant as a saint and presented him to the masses and funny enough, the gullible masses took him and his in. A man they never saw anything good in from 2003 - 2013 has all of a sudden become a Messiah in 2014. Strange...

For APC supporters:

- The APC supporters actually play a huge role (about 70%) in making me know how much light PDP has left in them and how much darkness lingered deep within the APC.

May God bless you real good. Most of us even hastily hanged onto the change wagon, but information and dispassionate thinking plucked us out from it.

Today, we're on the side of GEJ.

But be ready for the acid attacks from the broom wavers.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by stephengee(m): 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

For the APC:

For APC supporters:

Nice. Plz hug me. #nohomo

1 Like

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by major466(m): 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

Truth is, even if you catch all APC politicians red handed and in meeting with Boko haram members, their gullible supporters will still call it propaganda and will say that PDP deliberately organized the meeting to set them up. They always have a way of tagging glaring truths about them as propaganda while every bad thing about PDP is true.

Am so happy that GEJ shifted this election. They cal, him clueless but he remains the wisest man in Nigeria today. If he hadn't done that, how would we have known how evil APC is? We would have voted them in blindly. Now the table has turned and some few wise ones shouting sai buhari have changed their bearing.
You made the right choice.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by stephengee(m): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
nwaanambra1:

nkita ara! cheesy cheesy
trait of apc supporters

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
FastShipping:
Op, is a big liar. You have always been a TANist. I went through your past post and you are nothing but a lying PDP. You have always supported Jonathan and PDP.

So this posts shows I've been supporting PDP since right?
https://www.nairaland.com/2138521/reasons-why-apc-chosen-party#30581079
https://www.nairaland.com/2132488/dumb-criminal-actions-gej/1#30473381
https://www.nairaland.com/2145203/open-letter-nuc-graduates-futo#30699227
https://www.nairaland.com/2148979/gejs-government-abandoned-bakassi-indigenes#30762642
https://www.nairaland.com/2140198/new-government-emerge-come-may/1#30608617
https://www.nairaland.com/2111565/president-goodluck-jonathan-only-spent#30101943

As I've always expected, posting anything bad about APC will always bring the APC wrath upon me... undecided
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
OP You are welcome to the Umbrella. No democracy can be built on fraud. No society can be changed when the promoters of that "change" are not changed themselves. A party that is arrogant to the extent of backing out of anything Presidential deabte despiite being in the opposition is not fit to be given power. A party that is driven by cosmetic ideology, whose principal officers can neither be questioned nor challenged is not ready nor fit for power. A party whose followers cannot imbibe democratic principles by respecting right to association and right to opinion is unfit for federal leadership. Change does not come from Aso Rock, it comes through Aso Rock. Whoever has no attribute of change has no business with power. We can change within the Jonathan led PDP.

Thank u and may the umbrella be big enough to cover all Nigerians.
I never knew you but I truly admire your resilience, courage and strength after all that happened, you are still standing tall.
Many people would have been affected psychologically but here you are.
Many people would have quit Nairaland, but here you are.
I must confess, if I were to be attacked by people I stood with for 1 year or more, I would have been down for long tho.
I will always stand by your side here bro. May God bless your ways.

And may God bless all of us whether APC or PDP supporters. We don't have to wish each other evil.
Thanks to all you PDP supporters for always acting matured. Please remain on this path.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by mirakecrea8(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
FastShipping:

all the Apc supporters are always desame. which post did you see him before now support PDP..... teuly this APC ppl are just noise making tyrants with no motive or right mindset

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
dein77:

May God bless you real good. Most of us even hastily hanged onto the change wagon, but information and dispassionate thinking plucked us out from it.

stephengee:
trait of apc supporters

major466:

You made the right choice.

stephengee:
Nice. Plz hug me. #nohomo

dein77:

Slynonny:
That's a good one Mr Op.
In other news.
I feel at home.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019

Here2BustnScrew:

and when one decides to join your evil APC, you all come out to talk trash.. you can as well jump into the lagoon.. he has decided and so it is..

Thanks to all of you and God bless you all. If you check all my anti-PDP and anti-APC posts and replies, you will notice that I've always gotten more of matured arguments, discussions etc, from PDP supporters but I got more of insults from APC supporters.
Thank God for exposing this change to us.
God bless Nigeria, and God bless GEJ...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

Thank u and may the umbrella be big enough to cover all Nigerians.
I never knew you but I truly admire your resilience, courage and strength after all that happened, you are still standing tall.
Many people would have been affected psychologically but here you are.
Many people would have quit Nairaland, but here you are.
I must confess, if I were to be attacked by people I stood with for 1 year or more, I would have been down for long tho.
I will always stand by your side here bro. May God bless your ways.

And may God bless all of us whether APC or PDP supporters. We don't have to wish each other evil.
Thanks to all you PDP supporters for always acting matured. Please remain on this path.
Thanks bro... Personally, I don't get moved by emotional attacks and I don't count them for anything. Most times I laugh at some of the attacks and ignore. I must confess that the support of pro-PDP was amazing and so unexpected. I have always seen politics as a means to better our lives and country and not a do-or-die thingy. God bless and we are happy to receive you under umbrella.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by olaboy001(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

For the APC:

For APC supporters:

OP, Don't act a fool on Nairalands. You don't know who is paying attention to you. You might never know what you have messed up too.
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
mirakecrea8:
all the Apc supporters are always desame. which post did you see him before now support PDP..... teuly this APC ppl are just noise making tyrants with no motive or right mindset

It baffles me how they have the answer to everything tho.
Nigeria shall not fall into the wrong hands.
Thanks man..
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
olaboy001:

OP, Don't act a fool on Nairalands. You don't know who is paying attention to you. You might never know what you have messed up too.

If seeing a future full of evil plague and avoiding it means acting a fool, then I'd rather act a fool for the rest of my life.

Thanks for your advice tho..
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks bro... Personally, I don't get moved by emotional attacks and I don't count them for anything. Most times I laugh at some of the attacks and ignore. I must confess that the support of pro-PDP was amazing and so unexpected. I have always seen politics as a means to better our lives and country and not a do-or-die thingy. God bless and we are happy to receive you under umbrella.

Thanks, for the first time in my life, am going to vote and I have chosen Goodluck Jonathan.
I've never voted because I don't believe the words of politicians. I didn't vote in 2011, but I was in the north and witnessed the killings of Christians during the post election violence that was why I never bought this change and had to take a long time to decide who to vote.
Most of these people screaming change over here in the south west never witnessed post election or religious violence. If they have, they will be weary of the packaging presented to them as a Messiah. While I wouldn't blame Buhari for the violence, but what reasonable group of people will kill innocent people just cuz their candidate lost election?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by dein77(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

Our politics isn't a do or die thing; it's all about the good of the common man. We allow everyone to chart their political course and tow their own parts.

We are really happy you found the light. Not all change is positive.

God bless you real good.

Thanks to all of you and God bless you all. If you check all my anti-PDP and anti-APC posts and replies, you will notice that I've always gotten more of matured arguments, discussions etc, from PDP supporters but I got more of insults from APC supporters.
Thank God for exposing this change to us.
God bless Nigeria, and God bless GEJ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by linuxuser(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC's clamour for change is the biggest deception any human race can think about. Thank God that the election was posponed. We will probably not have known some truths. The event of the last week or so have proven that APC represents nothing but cheer LIES. They said their Buhari was coming to UK for a working visit. Its turns out to be a lie.

APC posted a picture of Blair with Buhari and others, it turns out be be over a year old picture. They said Buhari had an interview with a journalist in London, it turns out that the interview was conducted in Abuja. They invited UK residents to come for rally; and in the invitation they said Buhari was going to be in attendance it turns out that Buhari never showed up. Please tell me, is these the change that APC represents? Sure APC are far worse than PDP. When you look at their sponsors e.g. Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Mohammed and the remaining of them, please point to a single one of them that have a CLEAN HAND. I could not see one. They are either the people that have been in power in Nigeria for over 16 years and have now crossed to APC and suddengly become BORN AGAIN. Who is actually deceiving who?

APC are bunch of LIARS and cannot be trusted. Sorry they said Buhari have integrity. Please tell us how much integrity is in a Coupist that over thrown a democratic government and now wants to benefit from that same democracy that he terminated. The last time I checked on Law it says a person that commits a crime should not be allowed to benefit from the proceeds of that crime. Over to APC and their supporters to tell us about the events of the last one week. I am sure all they will result is nothing but abusing everyone and pointing to Fayose being a thug. The issue is not about any other individual or party now, but over to APC to tell us, that all that had happened in the last one week is the TRUTH or not the TRUTH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
linuxuser:
APC's clamour for change is the biggest deception any human race can think about. Thank God that the election was posponed. We will probably not have known some truths. The event of the last week or so have proven that APC represents nothing but cheer LIES. They said their Buhari was coming to UK for a working visit. Its turns out to be a lie.

APC posted a picture of Blair with Buhari and others, it turns out be be over a year old picture. They said Buhari had an interview with a journalist in London, it turns out that the interview was conducted in Abuja. They invited UK residents to come for rally; and in the invitation they said Buhari was going to be in attendance it turns out that Buhari never showed up. Please tell me, is these the change that APC represents? Sure APC are far worse than PDP. When you look at their sponsors e.g. Atiku, Tinubu, Amaechi, Lai Mohammed and the remaining of them, please point to a single one of them that have a CLEAN HAND. I could not see one. They are either the people that have been in power in Nigeria for over 16 years and have now crossed to APC and suddengly become BORN AGAIN. Who is actually deceiving who?

APC are bunch of LIARS and cannot be trusted. Sorry they said Buhari have integrity. Please tell us how much integrity is in a Coupist that over thrown a democratic government and now wants to benefit from that same democracy that he terminated. The last time I checked on Law it says a person that commits a crime should not be allowed to benefit from the proceeds of that crime. Over to APC and their supporters to tell us about the events of the last one week. I am sure all they will result is nothing but abusing everyone and pointing to Fayose being a thug. The issue is not about any other individual or party now, but over to APC to tell us, that all that had happened in the last one week is the TRUTH or not the TRUTH.

PDP supporters are truly a good reflection of the characters of GEJ. That man is the most tolerant being Nigeria has ever seen and the most humble and most calm president in the history of Nigeria. I can recall how OBJ ruled us undemocratically and you dare not challenge him. A military trait he even retained upon stepping down from office.

I already see a bright future but we all have to work hard to get there and stop waiting for GEJ to carry us on his back to where we are going. He will just lead us while we follow..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by CaptainAmerica1: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

PDP supporters are truly a good reflection of the characters of GEJ. That man is the most tolerant being Nigeria has ever seen and the most humble and most calm president in the history of Nigeria. I can recall how OBJ ruled us undemocratically and you dare not challenge him. A military trait he even retained upon stepping down from office.

I already see a bright future but we all have to work hard to get there and stop waiting for GEJ to carry us on his back to where we are going. He will just lead us while we follow..

Lie! A good number of PDP supporters are plain bigots.

Another lie! How many times has GEJ made unconstitutional decisions?
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by Here2BustnScrew: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

true words

1 Like

Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by olaboy001(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

If seeing a future full of evil plague and avoiding it means acting a fool, then I'd rather act a fool for the rest of my life.

Thanks for your advice tho..
Lol, This cracked me up
At the end of the day Nairaland is your game so play by your rules.
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

Lie! A good number of PDP supporters are plain bigots.

Another lie! How many times has GEJ made unconstitutional decisions?

You're entitled to your opinion tho. I also see bigots among GMB supporters too. Its a two way thing. So compare GMB, OBJ and GEJ's rule and tell us who was more democratic and who was more autocratic.
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by francizy(m): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
olaboy001:

Lol, This cracked me up
At the end of the day Nairaland is your game so play by your rules.

This is not about games tho. I'm too old to play Nairaland political games and yes, my account/my rules..
Thank you
Re: Thanks To All APC Supporters by CaptainAmerica1: 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
francizy:

You're entitled to your opinion tho. I also see bigots among GMB supporters too. Its a two way thing. So compare GMB, OBJ and GEJ's rule and tell us who was more democratic and who was more autocratic.

We haven't seen a democratic rule of GMB yet. Military rule vs civilian rule can't be compared and you know that.

My point is don't talk about OBJ ruling undemocratically since GEJ is guilty too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Important But Underated People In Nigeria [see Photos] / Stop Treating Christians As Fools - CAN Attacks President Buhari / T.B Joshua Predicts Jimoh Ibrahim Will Be Ondo Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.