Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. (51800 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon / Davido And Olamide Show Off Their Rolls-Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by freeman11(m): 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Dirty house fine car!!!!

yeah bro... we always buy stuff to show off, mean while where we live in looks like sh.t probably dem dey beg am to partake for sanitation sef. looking fine outside but inside our house na rubbish

1 Like

Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by nairabetguru(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
amanze15:
nah not climbing on a car cheesy Buhari type of lifestyle tongue

wat's a buhari kinda lifestyle? undecided
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by Alajiki(m): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Now I can pick his call.

www.dnbstories.com

No wonder...na you rock Titanic ship. : grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by otiigba1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who buys this kinda junk, here in England this junk is used for mounting climbers undecided and animal farmers
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by Henrick007: 5:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
nairabetguru:

waiting for my bets to materialize
where will u drop it?
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by thaoriginator: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Frankicent:

if you go pay me 50k each I go do am cheesy
I don pay cash. Wash 2, take 1. That's how nice I'm.
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by thaoriginator: 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
debbydee:

no i ma invincible
lol
As in, spirit?
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by amanze15(m): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
nairabetguru:

wat's a buhari kinda lifestyle? undecided
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by vega84(m): 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Y climb on top nah? Anyway children will always be children. (congrats man). #vegatalks#
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by mmsen: 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
otiigba1:
Who buys this kinda junk, here in England this junk is used for mounting climbers undecided and animal farmers

There are people in England who buy such cars to show off too.

Why would anyone need such a car in London?

Stop being dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by otiigba1(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
mmsen:

There are people in England who buy such cars to show off too.

Why would anyone need such a car in London?

Stop being dishonest.
yes I know, but not to show off because people have more better cars than this in London, besides the insurance will be very expensive, Nigerians buy it because I presume they do not pay for car insurance or road tax, anyway as I said its only used by farmers mostly grin
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by mmsen: 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
otiigba1:
yes I know, not in London perhaps besides the insurance will be very expensive, Nigerians buy it because I presume they do not pay for car insurance or road tax, anyway as I said its only used by farmers mostly grin

Very few viable farms in the UK but a lot of 4x4s in the cities.

Just saying.

Most farmers drive the older diesel Land Rovers and not a Mercedes.

This is a vanity vehicle the world over - not particular to Nigeria at all.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by otiigba1(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
mmsen:

Very viable farms in the UK but a lot of 4x4s in the UK.

Just saying.
I would,nt think any body wanna buy this car just to show off in london,show off to who? White/black people have more nicer and comfortable cars than this, I don't suppose you live in the UK, do you?
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by mmsen: 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
otiigba1:
I would,nt think any body wanna buy this car just to show off, show off to who? White/black people have more nicer and comfortable cars than this, I don't suppose you live in the UK, do you?

People do buy such cars to show off.

There are some people who do have nicer cars but to shallow people who look at the badge what matters is that Mercedes logo and the fact that it is a gas guzzling 4x4 - to some people that signifies wealth.

This guy is clearly proud of his car - hence the photo.

Would he have taken such a photo on top of a 1999 Camry?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by otiigba1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
mmsen:

People do buy such cars to show off.
There are some people who do have nicer cars but to shallow people who look at the badge what matters is that Mercedes logo and the fact that it is a gas guzzling 4x4 - to some people that signifies wealth.
This guy is clearly proud of his car - hence the photo.
Would he have taken such a photo on top of a 1999 Camry?
yes you are Right, LOl @ climbing on top of the car for photo,
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by bodee(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
vega84:
Y climb on top nah? Anyway children will always be children. (congrats man). #vegatalks#
true talk anyway.
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by bodee(m): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
otiigba1:
a classical example of bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by otiigba1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
bodee:
a classical example of bad belle.
its true whether you agree or not, cheesy anyway thanks for the compliment
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by nairabetguru(m): 6:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
amanze15:

Abi

E no know tongue
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by bodee(m): 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
otiigba1:
its true whether you agree or not, cheesy anyway thanks for the compliment
dunno really, you know level of exposure differs. Thanks for not bashing back.
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by otiigba1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
bodee:
dunno really, you know level of exposure differs. Thanks for not bashing back.
no prob, its just your opinion which you are entitled to besides words do not hurt
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Now I can pick his call.

www.dnbstories.com

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
dammywapes:
When you control money that's how you do.

so this is what dangote and his forbes group members do too
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettydiva89:

lol. He dosen't associate with fools

PERFECT RESPONSE.
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
freeman11:

yeah bro... we always buy stuff to show off, mean while where we live in looks like sh.t probably dem dey beg am to partake for sanitation sef. looking fine outside but inside our house na rubbish
yes I agree..thumbs up...
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by gingerbeb: 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
olamide,omo ibile.u 2much.abeg,make u wait,ma own don cum.e 5n pas dis
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
anonym0us:
hey kitten are you on heat?
?
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by miqos02(m): 9:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Dirty house fine car!!!!
yes, the guy too dirty
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
working on my promo *joining u guys soon*
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by chemister96(m): 1:32am On Feb 26, 2015
hahahahaha....*jst passing by*...
AmakaDNB:
Now I can pick his call.

www.dnbstories.com
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by Mistaarhlohki(m): 1:42am On Feb 26, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Now I can pick his call.

www.dnbstories.com

#ashanaalert grin
Re: Olamide Show Off His G-wagon. See Photo. by Kingsasian(m): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2015
NegeduGrace:
God no forget 2 bless me lyk dis abeg..
AMEN OOOOO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Celebrates His Wife, Laila, On Her 30th Birthday (Photo) / Davido's Daughter, Imade In Church With Her Mum (Pics, Video) / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.