Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Story For The Gods By My Ex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story For The Gods By My Ex. (1107 Views)

MY SMART Choice......a Good Story For Everyone / How Do I Stop Sleeping With My Ex-boyfriend?' / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story For The Gods By My Ex. by yagbaboy1(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2015
My kid sister just sent a picture she saw on my exs Facebook wall(picture attached). I take a wide guess, she ain't referring to me because we broke up February 2014, after I found out she slept with an older man, and infected me with staph. Our last conversation last month, I told her I just went for my introduction and will be getting married soon. What is she trying to do?

Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by TrishaP(f): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Could be her way of showing regrets. She's trying to move on..I guess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by Mubbyleey(m): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
WHY DO I STILL GET THE URGE TO COMMENT. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME
Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 25, 2015
And what if she isn't referring to you?

The amazing thing is that you still care what your ex does.

2 Likes

Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by yagbaboy1(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
And what if she isn't referring to you?

The amazing thing is that you still care what your ex does.
Sure u didn't read what I wrote up there, if u did, you would see I actually stated, I take a wild guess she ain't referring to moi
Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by Thanos(m): 11:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Mumu dey worry you
Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by nas4q(m): 11:56am On Feb 25, 2015
When ladies become heartbroken they become philosophical. It is all part of d healing process, she will outgrow it
Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by yagbaboy1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thanos:
Mumu dey worry you
Hehehe
Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by Kunleskey(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Such is life..she already knew who she's refering to. And she doesn't have choice than to let go.
Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by felixchip(m): 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Behind
Re: Story For The Gods By My Ex. by yagbaboy1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hehehe. See commentuses

(1) (Reply)

11 Tips To Become A Better Girlfriend / Story About TOMORROW!! Message To The Girls!!!! / We Can't Have Mr/miss Nairaland Without Mr/miss Romanceland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.