Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 PM

I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. (4451 Views)

Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / I Proposed To A Lady The First Time I Saw Her And She Accepted On The Spot / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Imoy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
My friend, shut the fvck up! Is it your mb he's using to show her off, fool? Does that girl look like the most beautiful girl in the world? Does she look like a trophy wife to you, you die hard dumbass? It's his choice. He proposed, she said yes. Wtf is your business with whether he uploads it or not?

Haven't you see pictures of a nairalander getting married making frontpage everytime? You're a fool!

Blackett:
You're a hopelessly foolish _idiot.

He is sharing his happiness and that is all you say? Can't you see when someone is really in love and not trolling? Fooool! I know you're single. It's no one's fault that no man wants you.

Nonsense.

Dis bros u harsh oh.

Na only u waka come cheesy cheesy cheesy

But seriously na jealousy dey worry dem.

Good one OP, no forget to send us the wedding E-rice oh.

Congratulations my broda, I know say benin people no dey carry last.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Imoy:

Dis bros u harsh oh.

Na only u waka come cheesy cheesy cheesy

But seriously na jealousy dey worry dem.

Good one OP, no forget to send us the wedding E-rice oh.

Congratulations my broda, I know say benin people no dey carry last.
God bless you my brother. That guy deserve every insult that comes his way. Thanks man.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Missonas(f): 12:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=Penssuwa post=31066553][/quote]
He's right op marriage is huge!All these abuses and rants are so immature.this is suppposed to be a goodwill/congratulatory thread.You knw what u got if pple dnt want to be happy for u shud u care?
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Missonas:

He's right op marriage is huge!All these abuses and rants are so immature.this is suppposed to be a goodwill/congratulatory thread.You knw what u got if pple dnt want to be happy for u shud u care?
Congrats!
God bless you my sister. You're highly favoured.

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Penssuwa(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
what do you expect? Simply cos I decided to show how happy I am by saying it on nl someone had the audacity to call me immature. I love my wife and I'm proud to show her off. Zick19 was a pure here. If I hadn't replied her in that manner she will still do it again on maybe another thread. I had to curtail it and let them know that I don't take nonsense.
Back to the topic. I wish u a nice trip as u prepare ur marital voyage. NB. my comment was not about ur intention or what u were protecting but the kind of words u guys were trading above. I truly expected more courtesy from you. Now can u shield ur sword and enjoy the moment. good luck
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by PidginYarns: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
U don catch foreign mugu be dat na. But if na ur wife be dat true true, why u come dey expose her picture na? E no make sense o
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Penssuwa:

Back to the topic. I wish u a nice trip as u prepare ur marital voyage. NB. my comment was not about ur intention or what u were protecting but the kind of words u guys were trading above. I truly expected more courtesy from you. Now can u shield ur sword and enjoy the moment. good luck
Hahaha. I have already. Sometimes you just have to speak your mind. I'm preparing quite well. Though I'm getting married at a very young age but I believe as we grow I will more matured by then. She's been a blessing to me. These white people usually have stereotyped mentality that all Nigerians are crooks. Even the first time I approached her and told her I was a Nigerian she ran away. I laughed that day and at the same time felt bad. I wish we could be known for positive things and not the other way round.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
PidginYarns:
U don catch foreign mugu be dat na. But if na ur wife be dat true true, why u come dey expose her picture na? E no make sense o
I luv am die. I love am pass breeze sef.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by PidginYarns: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I luv am die. I love am pass breeze sef.
Well done
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
PidginYarns:

Well done
you correct. Make them give you seven bottles of wetin you dey take and any number of wetin you take dey step am down.
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by PidginYarns: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you correct. Make them give you seven bottles of wetin you dey take and any number of wetin you take dey step am down.
Me na proper waffi guy. Na kpelebe or Udeme dey fit make me smile grin
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
PidginYarns:

Me na proper waffi guy. Na kpelebe or Udeme dey fit make me smile grin
grin
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by Penssuwa(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
@op: I forgot to tell you to ensure u cross ur t's b4 u walk down the isle. A lot need to be considered. How well do u knw her & how is her temperament when she is angry? Is she ready to accept your people & willing to assimilate not just to pay visits? How does she view marriage; like contract or like a life decision? Plz don't allow the euphoria of the moment becloud your right judgment. good luck 1nc again

1 Like

Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mizcalvina(f): 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Congrats bro wish u guys the best... But i gats to take one champagne for yur head oosmiley
Re: I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. by mulattoclaro(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
mizcalvina:
Congrats bro which u guys the best... But i gats to take one champagne for yur head oosmiley
feel free.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bizarre Things That Guys Do That Turns A Lady On. / Nairaland Guys Why Why WHY??? / Which One Will You Marry?? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.