Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (63333 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by abysirius(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
This midget?
U fit fight am? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by MikelMerry(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
I go just beg her so that it will be only slap. If not if I say more than abeg, if I may be lucky enough I will see myself in hospital.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by williamspaul22(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
LOL!!!!!! I can see the the fear of muscle is the begining of wisdom for u. Chai!!!!!!!!!
I swear my man, d woman muscle pass mine abeg cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by williamspaul22(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
madgoat:
No matter d muscles she seems to av, I will turn her into a punching bag....
mike tyson tongue
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by ibraheemoki(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
Guys.. You're walking on the street with your babe. This lady in the picture below walks up to your babe and slaps her. What will you do?

Sincere comments pls.

Jesus said "if someone slap you, turn the other side."
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dis chic is my chic so who r d slaping
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by penzino(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
why my chick go find trouble in the first place well i will thank her for the discipline given to my chick.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
Guys.. You're walking on the street with your babe. This lady in the picture below walks up to your babe and slaps her. What will you do?

Sincere comments pls.

They are usually very weak and of low stamina unless on a 'roid rage.

Just don't get caught in a head lock grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by nairabetguru(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:

Sincere comments pls.

i will apolojise to the chick and scold my babe grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by shenisaac(m): 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
I'll gladly bounce on her and give her the beating of her life! That's after I bite off one of her ear and all. Am sure she ll be sorry before I eventually awaken from that lovely dream!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
bigdrey:
Op, it is supposed to be:
Ladies, what wil you do if dis chick slaps your boyfriend.
Thank U...
God bless
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Beat her of course

That's my guy.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by BABANlaraba(m): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
I will tell my babe sorry n the chic thank you.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
djeezy:
Forget d muscles. She's still a woman. Enrol your gf for gym, so she'd have muscles too. grin

Would you really want your gf to look like this?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Louislewis: 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=14pt]That day will mark the last day of her life on earth. I will deal with her mercilessly...[/size]
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by justmag(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
bigdrey:
Op, it is supposed to be:
Ladies, what wil you do if dis chick slaps your boyfriend.

Some girls can't save your money. So don't expect her to save you from slap

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Naruto87(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
scholes23:
. And what if ur gf mocks u for not being man enough for at least fighting for her and thern she leaves u in d process. #sings mtn caller tune song.... U Have All It Takes...............
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by espn(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Simply thank her..nd simply shoot her when she turns arnd.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by killercute16(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blanc8:
I swear... I would break her legs with a baseball stick.. # muscle no be bullet prove#
You see ya life,you want to fight a lady with base ball stick,cant you fight with bare hands like a man

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by ElijahFobs: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
if na dis type of woMAN ooo...walai I go just settle d mata cos i knw sey my gf is at fault automatically... make she no come comot my teeth
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Abbycrown(f): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
ipunchbitches:
my babe must have done sumtin I no dey support bad thing abeg tongue

Lolzzz...coward! tongue
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
englishmart:
I will kill her
englishmart:
I will kill her

Guyz if You suppor this dude --*Share

If You will run away ---*Like
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=17pt]id say "Are you mad? ur so lucky im not the the type of guy to lay hands on a woman"...... [/size] tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Akinsnaira: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
xpac01:

Real men don't beat women. I will never fight a girl in my life.

I bet you have never met a saucy lady, a lady with a serial mouth-bashings, you will not know when you will force her to shut it.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by kissty(f): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
i will jst tell her tank u. tell my bf lets go. cos i no wan visit igbobi
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by jericco1(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dis one and Bobby Lashely suppose dey compete for who get muscle pass..
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by MrHighSea: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ds hybrid creature will scater ya handsomeness, if u successfully reciprocate, she z gat notin to lose.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by Cryxtal(f): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
I will show that I am a Man, a real man angry .......by gently asking her why she slapped my girlfriend and then saying sorry on behalf of my chic and I grin
Lmao. Really hilarious
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yeeaaaaa, me girl sef will not pass my boundary! What kind of play will a cat and tiger play together grin grin
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by babadem2much(m): 2:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am a boxer n a lifter as well, i will pin her down and allow my wife to give her enough decking. I swear
Re: Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) by lukaino(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Apologize to her and move on grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIVE Different Types Of Vagina With Pictures, The Feature That Define Each One / Grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man's Private Part All In The Name Of Dancing / Man & Plus-Sized Mistress Caught In Bed By Wife, Mistress Pulls Gun (Skit)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.