Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Five Things You Didn't Know About Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Five Things You Didn't Know About Jesus (2550 Views)

Exposing Christianity; The Truth About "Jesus Christ" / Top 10 Funniest Replies To why Didn't You Go To Church Today (Hillarious Photos) / Five things Nigerian Pastors do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Didn't Know About Jesus by Horus(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
johnydon22:

So osiris is dead? grin

Yes, and his sarcophagus is a proof that he lived and walked, but religious cannot find the bones of Jesus anywhere on the planet.
Maybe Jesus went to Heaven with his own bones grin
Re: Five Things You Didn't Know About Jesus by johnydon22(m): 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
Horus:

Yes, and his sarcophagus is a proof that he lived and walked, but religious cannot find the bones of Jesus anywhere on the planet.
Maybe Jesus went to Heaven with his own bones grin

am a huge fan of mythology both jewish, greek most especially african mythology... i have read about lilith adam's first wife (jewish mythology)

I will like to read about osiris jareeeee... fire on with the tales..

History 101grin

Re: Five Things You Didn't Know About Jesus by Emusan(m): 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha thats all...

read my above post sir... no need going over it again...

btw i dont believe any God exist... be it Zeus, yahweh, horus, mithras, thor, odin, krishna..

Are we clear now?

You see i hate long unnecessary arguments, moreover we have derailed this thread long enough... am done..

Then what was your intention for asking such question if not because you're a confuse dude?
Re: Five Things You Didn't Know About Jesus by johnydon22(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Emusan:

Then what was your intention for asking such question if not because you're a confuse dude?

hahahahahacheesy... you dont even follow discussions before jumping into the middle.. am sure you didnt read my discussion with him from the start you just dabbed in from the middle.

I asked him that question so that he can tell me the reason why he dont believe in zeus (which he answered and said because its myth) and that was how i wanted to show him exactly why i dont believe his (all are myth)

I hope you get it now ... We are clear now huh?

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Aberration? Names Of Other Gods Still Found In All Bible But Yahweh's Not / Pastor E.a. Adeboye Of Rccg Speaks On Make-u, Jewellery, Wigs & Bleached Hair. / Who Is Behind The Beautiful Picture, The Artist Or The Pencil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.