Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (48166 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by chimerase2: 11:34am On Feb 25, 2015
I tot dis topic has dealt with undecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Even more creepier. Nah. No way I'd be with someone like that. There's something very odd about people with sexxual fetishes. I'm open minded but I don't do crazy.
alryt punky.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:43am On Feb 25, 2015
I will laugh over it... And later ask him. "do u enjoy it" ?

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 11:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:
I will laugh over it... And later ask him. "do u enjoy it" ?
lol and wat if u get d reply yes. So much more dan wen bleep.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
pinkhill:
i will smack him in the head and take my pant away....no fighting

the meaning of "no fighting":

(you'll smack him with your boobs, then take your pant away from him and give him a mouth action. )

what a nice girl.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
lol and wat if u get d reply yes. So much more dan wen bleep.
and i will be like " ok.. Continue snifing it and if possible u can eat it...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blizzyblinkzy:

and i will be like " ok.. Continue snifing it and if possible u can eat it...
lol.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
guy abeg ! I dnt take codine, purple drink, coke and weed, and certainly I can't be dat insane and creepy to sniff a girl's pant. Thank you.
shocked any sane guy wont try sniffing his babe pant,op this is hilarous!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by pinkhill(f): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
why the trash
emrain:

the meaning of "no fighting":

(you'll smack him with your boobs, then take your pant away from him and give him a mouth action. )

what a nice girl.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
lool. Abi. grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Andy790(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Andy790(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
pinkhill:
i will smack him in the head and take my pant away....no fighting

Then he will nurture the thought of u being
dirty....
Cos he feels ur panties r dirty that's y u won't let him.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by pinkhill(f): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
well that is what i will do....na u get your opinion
Andy790:

Then he will nurture the thought of u being
dirty....
Cos he feels ur panties r dirty that's y u won't let him.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by RottenTomato: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sniffing the pants of mariolae, mirexxx, nneka123 and PHgirl will surely make my day grin grin I love sniffing pants, especially, those ones that have juice from the kitten on them grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by temmypotter(m): 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eew...sniffing a lady's panties is ntn but nauseating!! For the record tho..do ladies sniff guys' boxers too?...
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by RottenTomato: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Please, can I sniff ur pants? grin I can even place it in the middle of two slices of bread and use it as a butter grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by bobomartin(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.
I don't see what the big words have to do with guys sniffing panties... Abi na show self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by funmilayo32(f): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.

mad people full every where, abeg holy ghost fire.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
temmypotter:
Eew...sniffing a lady's panties is ntn but nauseating!! For the record tho..do ladies sniff guys' boxers too?...
do u want dem to suFfocate and die? grin actually thr was a case of a lady who likes to sniff baby used pampers. Can u imajine. It went viral ov d media. U can imajin wit all d poo insyd, yet she says she can't just do without sniffn it.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by bobomartin(m): 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Personally am no pant sniffer but I think it can be kinky when you take it off her and sniff while staring at her.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
bobomartin:
Personally am no pant sniffer but I think it can be kinky when you take it off her and sniff while staring at her.
angry
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
RottenTomato:

Please, can I sniff ur pants? grin I can even place it in the middle of two slices of bread and use it as a butter grin
lmao!u no go kill person with laugh oo grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by mirexxx(f): 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
shocked really
well if he decides 2 sniff my underwear i'd just b surprised that's all
his choice! smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
mirexxx:
shocked really
well if he decides 2 sniff my underwear i'd just b surprised that's all
his choice! smiley
I think rottentomato wants to sniff urz. wink

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by mirexxx(f): 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
I think rottentomato wants to sniff urz. wink
K
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Any man who sniffs the panties of a girl who cannot sniff his boxers is a fool. . .

He should be tied to a tree and flogged.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh yes! Its not a new thing that some weird people have such cravings. Its been happenin in reality. Now ladies, what will u do if u catch him sniffing ur pants?

I guess your girl is angry with u for sniffing her pant. I'll do nothing
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:
Any man who sniffs the panties of a girl who cannot sniff his boxers is a fool. . .

He should be tied to a tree and flogged.
hands a cane to u, pls flog RottenTomato
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Cutehector(m): 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
brito:

I guess your girl is angry with u for sniffing her pant. I'll do nothing
ewww brito stop. I can't see myself doin dat. And Am single. Btw, u doin nothin means u like him doin it.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
I'd question his sanity lol. WTH?

It sounds crazy & freakish.

Just yesterday i saw this lady with very obvious pant shadow on her trouser all i wanted in life was for her to pull those panties and give me to use as handkerchief. Lol am i weird

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
I have this fetish oo, but not with my GF ...for random girls i dont know i just want to sniff their panties. If only girls agreed to this , sigh

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
ewww brito stop. I can't see myself doin dat. And Am single. Btw, u doin nothin means u like him doin it.

I know he won't try such. are you searching4love too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.