Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (48165 Views)

Ladies, Be Honest, How Often Do You Change Your Panties / I Caught A Guy Sniffing My Panties In School / Ladies Is It A Bad Idea To Spread Your Panties Outside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by haryodejy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
i see no probx with it

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh yes! Its not a new thing that some weird people have such cravings. Its been happenin in reality. Now ladies, what will you do if you catch him sniffing your pants?
What's wrong with taking a quick sniff of your gfs panties? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Minet16(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
I taught the F.P of Nairaland was for some descent threads. That was why I loved Nairaland, This can diminish the forum's image you know. Please... BTW

No need

Now I know why...

END TIME THINGS

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
Sniffing the pants of mariolae, mirexxx, nneka123 and PHgirl will surely make my day grin grin I love sniffing pants, especially, those ones that have juice from the kitten on them grin grin
Sick psycho dumbfùck.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Bitojoe(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Useless post.hissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by lawrenzo007(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
That must be madness. I can't even finger with my right hand not to talk of sniffing a girl's pant. TUFIAKPA!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enegod:
Personally, I think this thread is sort of sick and gross..
Why the hell would anyone want to sniff someone's underwear! angry
What's the problem with that?

I bet you have no idea what two people with like mind can do behind close doors. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by davemike1(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.
bros u b patrick recruit?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by LewisO: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sniff Rubbish!!! undecided and this isn't a question to have make FP undecided
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
The man is possibly going to end up in hospital for sniffing a dirty girl's panties! Gross!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by ndubueze92(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
OGAofBOSS:

is it coke? Or marijujuwana? shocked
only mentally unstable does that! grin
ask me.oooo
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
lawrenzo007:
That must be madness. I can't even finger with my right hand not to talk of sniffing a girl's pant. TUFIAKPA!!!
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
OGAofBOSS:

is it coke? Or marijujuwana? shocked
only mentally unstable does that! grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Watch your back, dog?!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

You never sleep?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
all4naija:

Watch your back, dog?!
Speak for yourself Mr .
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan:

I wonder o
Them think say those useless tellemundo bullshıts fit enter our head as e dey do dem ?

There is nothing weird about it. It is is human innate desire coming into play.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh yes! Its not a new thing that some weird people have such cravings. Its been happenin in reality. Now ladies, what will you do if you catch him sniffing your pants?
You are a fool for posting this Rubbish o.
Tellemundo Don dey enter your head abi?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Enegod(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's the problem with that?

I bet you have no idea what two people with like mind can do behind close doors. cheesy

sniffing dirty panties..yuck!!! thats sick... why not sniff the main thing cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
brito:

You never sleep?
Are you monitering me ? grin
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Really?
Please tell me more.
Can you do a rimjob?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

not at all
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enegod:
sniffing dirty panties..yuck!!! thats sick... why not sniff the main thing cheesy
Everything can be sniffed as long as they are coming from that honey pot. tongue
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jonathan:

Really?
Please tell me more.
Can you do a rimjob?

Are you trying to make fun of me?
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Don't mind these guys with their hypocrisy. cheesy
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by jonadaft: 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justfollowit:

Are you trying to make fun of me?
No.
I just want an answer to the question.
Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by lawrenzo007(m): 11:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:

She say make you come sniff her pant as usual. lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Enegod(m): 11:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Everything can be sniffed as long as they are coming from that honey pot. tongue
You sniff panties? shocked

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by Truckpusher(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
lawrenzo007:

She say make you come sniff her pant as usual. lol
Brito is someone else wife and I wouldn't want to disrespect her in such manner and please don't use me for such foolish jokes .I joke a lot but I have limits.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? by IYANGBALI: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

Necrophilia- sexual attraction towards corpses

Erotophonophilia- obtaining sexual gratification from killing or watching someone die.
kai you sabi book o,pls let's exchange our brains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.