Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? (27437 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by kandiikane(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
rokiatu:
Poster is actually right.

Especially black girls with tattoos.
seriously? They got you too? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
sauceny:

Don't worry about my sight,i have internal eye goggles...Just post it please,i promise to only look once,but if i look twice,you are free to arrest me cheesy
lmao!say that again cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Trendytessy(f): 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
@op... tattoo doesn't define a person. I have one and i'm not rude, unreliable or promiscuous
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by kandiikane(m): 12:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Creamish:

Seems ur more comfortable living ur life based on wat ppl decide is best for u. R u a crowd pleaser? Indecent dressing is diff from tatts. Ur talking bout pple wit tatts having attitude. Ur profile pix says "church boy" but ur posts here are not totally "churcheous". So let's not go there.

Believe it or not, attitude comes from within since ur concern bothers on attitude. I may b dressed poorly but I speak wisdom. For some ppl, their appearance isnt far from who they rily are but u'd b wrong to say same for most ppl. I doubt UV had an encounter wit a reasonable number of tattooed babes to justify ur thoughts.

As per checking pics or comments to know who someone is, d fact dat u had to include comments means ur looking beyond d physical appearance. This is a faceless forum. U need more Dan pictures to know someone if ur rily interested in d person.

UV not met my tattooed friends... wink

@dotwillis1, the bolded is what you call a conformist, society's azzlicker.

Ediotic and very ignorant thread!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by mentorandfriend(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
AndreRose:
In as much as some do give valuable reasons why they do that, I still believe that a responsible lady won't and shouldn't do that. What happens to a diary? If its really a life experience worth remembering you don't need a tattoo to remind you of it;you wil remember it vividly even the date, year,particular time, how it all happened and all.
Sometimes we ladies do contribute to why most guys wouldn't want to settle down with us.
#my opinion though
You've been making sense from time immemorial.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Springz(f): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
nickz:
BS
I know really nice ones
naija/local mentality at work AGAIN
I dey tell you.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by 100Cents: 12:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Those ladies that wear big dog chains in the name of necklace are also mannerless.

See you later..
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by sleekch1c(f): 12:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
What is this man saying ?

You see this thread as a female bashing thread ? You really need to work on you comprehension skill bro

I think your comprehension skill is so low and I would advise you to kindly read the post all over again, or show it to a person with a better comprehension skill for better explanation

I had to reply this.
your naivete and lack of exposure is annoying and you never really accept criticisms well.
and you said that you are a role model to some people? Probably the fellows in your village.
someday when you have travelled more and met more people, you will realize how deep the statement 'never judge a book by its cover' really is. For now,I would advise you to face your studies and stop obsessing over Nigerian girls. You sound like one of those forced, intellectually mediocre nerds in school who resort to bashing girls because they can't have the sort they desire.
Enough of your senseless threads please!
Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Springz(f): 12:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Subom1:
My dear unfortunately we have a lot of people who think 'backwards'. Even a comment I read just now says it's not applicable to Nigerian men but only Nigerian women grin grin grin. Not only was this statement a gross generalisation but a sexist comment too. So its okay for men to have tattoos and not women? How does a tattoo make one rude, unreliable and aggressive? So do ladies and men who drink a lot, go to parties and clubs every weekend, smoke weed etc, those who are having sex and even cheating? I am yet to see such a topic, but a person who has a tattoo you will base all this generalisations on.

I just can't stand shallow minded people with primitive thinking. We are in 2015 for goodness sakes. Tattoos are not for everybody and there is nothing wrong with that, but basing a whole female Nigerian population because of the ashawos you hang out with (u are who u attract, but that's another conversation all together) is totally Bs. This is just another female bashing thread and as usual women are 1st to bash her fellow women.

Btw I don't have a tattoo(before you ppl come to crucify me), I just have a low tolerance for BS. I know some peeps who do have though (some successful and intelligent women such as a lawyer even a Dr) and they are nothing like you described.
It's like saying all Nigerian men are players, all Nigerians are 419. All Nigerian girls are materialistic etc. The thing about stereotyping is it's usually just throwing rocks into a crowd hoping to hit somebody who deserves it
Don't bother, Its a waste of time trying to reason with these people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by kandiikane(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
remsonik:

You are right about this one. I only need to check a persons facebook page before adding as a friend or check your tweets before following you.
Most people say that's not who I am but if you constantly have to defend your actions which other people see as disgusting and offensive then that's who you are.I have seen scenarios where tattooed/pierced people are denied jobs,rejected by inlaws.
My ex once gave me a waistchain and insisted he ties it on my waist and I must always wear it. That same week I broke up with him, why? because I dont like it and wont want to be defined by it.
so you don't want to be defined by a particular object on your waist given to you by a loved one but rather by what outsiders and strangers think and say about you.

Wow, the logic mehn! It is much more sadder and lonelier to live a life defined by others than living a life of doing something or having something that makes you happy. Atleast, when you are being laughed at for having a tattoo you are doing something you like but what happens when you as a crowd pleaser fall short of pleasing the crowd? I would like to see the self worth and esteem then, when your back bone decides to turn on you(It always does, tomorrow your backbone could decide your big azz is not in vogue anymore)

At least a waist bead doesn't turn against you. It does its best to make your waist look nice, improving your already lowered esteem caused by society.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by tosyne2much(m): 12:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
sleekch1c:

I had to reply this.
your naivete and lack of exposure is annoying and you never really accept criticisms well.
and you said that you are a role model to some people? Probably the fellows in your village.
someday when you have travelled more and met more people, you will realize how deep the statement 'never judge a book by its cover' really is. For now,I would advise you to face your studies and stop obsessing over Nigerian girls. You sound like one of those forced, intellectually mediocre nerds in school who resort to bashing girls because they can't have the sort they desire.
Thank you.
Now clap for yourself. Pa pa papapa pa !!!

Madam this is not a lame way to crave attention.. Try other ways

Go and read your Bible.. Lev 19 Vs 28

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by eddyland: 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Isn't that normal? Like, the opposite of being a hypocrite Duh! Of course I'm going to defend my stance.
again, jst ansa dis question straight, y did u think a person dat doesnt knw charlyboy in person bt decided to message him on twitter pleading dat charlyboy shuld show him d way to join illuminati, y dint d person mesaged u, or y ws it real charlyboy dat he saw nd sent dat type mesage
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by danbrowndmf(m): 12:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote
author=PunkyBrewster post=31257047]

Kikikiki. But I probably wouldn't like those guys either so no love lost
there. If there is one thing I can't stand is narrow mindedness.

Most of the people you know do not like tattoos because you also don't
like tattoos. Its the case of birds of a feather flocking together. I
associate with a different crowd though. My people are more out there
& open minded, so I'll still be able to snag husband number 2, 3, 4
or 5 if I wanted to, because of the circle I run through cheesy I wouldn't
dream of being around people that judge someone's character based on
outside appearance alone. That's too shallow & reeks of ignorance.
[/quote] I judge u by ur appearance 1st,bcus d way u dress is the way pple wil address u.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
danbrowndmf:
I judge u by ur appearance 1st,bcus d way u dress is the way pple wil address u.

Well, good for you.

Absolute tosh!
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Thunder04(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Dey dia make pant dey wear you.. Mind you, an indecent lady who dresses half naked will also say "never judge a book by its cover"

The truth is, we must NOT live our life based on the saying "never judge a book by its cover". Take it or leave it, your appearance is the first letter of recommendation even before uttering a statement. Your appearance however gives a brief introduction of whom you are and what you have inside of you

Take for example, look at my profile pix, what impression does it give you ? Does it give you the impression of an agbero ?

Secondly, why do you have to check someone's pix or his comments just to have a foresight of the kind of person he is before you reply his pm ?

My dear, the world has changed and everything is now taking turns. Appear indecently and watch responsible people refrain themselves from you

Don't live a reckless life and expect people never to judge a book by its cover

And lastly, it's not everything that is good that you indulge in. Sometimes, you just have refrain yourself from doing certain things not because it's actually bad but because of the false impression it gives other people. Take for example, there's nothing bad in dying my hair to blue, but why would I since it would make people feel I'm an irresponsible person

waoh on point,maybe dey forget appearance show d manner.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Personally speaking and generally summarizing, most tattooed Nigerian ladies with multiple piercing are aggressively ill-mannered, rude, promiscuous; they live a life that head towards destruction and they are adamant to correction. They are quick to anger, they talk without manners and wouldn't hesitate to tear you to pieces if you give a contrary opinion about tattoo

However, statistical evidence showing that barely would you see a responsible lady that lives a life worth emulating be caught doing all these things. More so, I have also noticed that many guys only date them as girlfriends and will not take them to their parents because it's an inscription that they are irresponsible, wayward and are not the right prospects for a responsible man. In fact, I dare not take those kinds of ladies to my parents

Though many of our mothers have old school patterns on their body and are not judged falsely, but this is 2015, things are now taking turns and the world has evolved into a different thing entirely. It takes the grace of God to find a lady a tattooed lady with waist chain, anklet and multiple piercing with a good character

On a second thought, one's physical however has nothing to do with attitude and not all tattooed ladies are rotten. As a matter of fact, it looks like there are magical powers that goes with tattoo which makes most tattooed Nigerian ladies rude, unreliable, promiscuous and irresponsible

Ladies and gentlemen, let's be practical here and take the western culture out of it. Remember we are talking about Nigerian ladies cool

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable & Promiscuous?
seriously i dont know u are the op behind this thread ooo cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
Subom1:
My dear unfortunately we have a lot of people who think 'backwards'. Even a comment I read just now says it's not applicable to Nigerian men but only Nigerian women grin grin grin. Not only was this statement a gross generalisation but a sexist comment too. So its okay for men to have tattoos and not women? How does a tattoo make one rude, unreliable and aggressive? So do ladies and men who drink a lot, go to parties and clubs every weekend, smoke weed etc, those who are having sex and even cheating? I am yet to see such a topic, but a person who has a tattoo you will base all this generalisations on.

I just can't stand shallow minded people with primitive thinking. We are in 2015 for goodness sakes. Tattoos are not for everybody and there is nothing wrong with that, but basing a whole female Nigerian population because of the ashawos you hang out with (u are who u attract, but that's another conversation all together) is totally Bs. This is just another female bashing thread and as usual women are 1st to bash her fellow women.

Btw I don't have a tattoo(before you ppl come to crucify me), I just have a low tolerance for BS. I know some peeps who do have though (some successful and intelligent women such as a lawyer even a Dr) and they are nothing like you described.
It's like saying all Nigerian men are players, all Nigerians are 419. All Nigerian girls are materialistic etc. The thing about stereotyping is it's usually just throwing rocks into a crowd hoping to hit somebody who deserves it

Be your brother's keeper. What is bad is bad be it male or female....men do tattoo too and its still wrong. the reason why women gets most of this bashing is because a woman is the first teacher of a new born baby. The woman stays with the new born, feeds the baby from her heart. If the heart is dirty and corrupt, bad characters is what the new born will get from the first teacher (the mother) except if the grace of God is on such child
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by henrylowe(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
sleekch1c:

I had to reply this.
Thank you.
Why you carry this matter for your head

No wonder the OP described tattooed ladies as being arrogant and rude and by your comment, you are guilty of charge because as you wan tear the OP to pieces tire me oOoo

What has studies got to do with what we are talking about ? Hypocrites who spend minimum of 20hours a day yet they refer to others as being jobless

No matter what you say, Tosyne is a very brilliant dude whom I so much admire on this forum. I would advise you to find something meaningful doing with your life

Get the fccck off you this attention seeking dumb headed irresponsible tattooed lady

Quote me. I won't even reply you

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by eddyland: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

Well, good for you.

Absolute tosh!
u hav not ansad my question jst up dier in dis same page, nd i hav anoda one 4 u. If u hav a tattoo on u, nd u ar going 4 a job interview in nigeria, wil u cover d tattoo or nt?
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by henrylowe(m): 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

Be your brother's keeper. What is bad is bad be it male or female....men do tattoo too and its still wrong. the reason why women gets most of this bashing is because a woman is the first teacher of a new born baby. The woman stays with the new born, feeds the baby from her heart. If the heart is dirty and corrupt, bad characters is what the new born will get from the first teacher (the mother) except if the grace of God is on such child
African belief or not, tattoo is not the right prospect for a responsible lady

Just can't stop shaking my head with the comments I'm seeing here.. Many immature and irresponsible ladies will take offence in a thread like this

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
eddyland:
again, jst ansa dis question straight, y did u think a person dat doesnt knw charlyboy in person bt decided to message him on twitter pleading dat charlyboy shuld show him d way to join illuminati, y dint d person mesaged u, or y ws it real charlyboy dat he saw nd sent dat type mesage

It probably had more to do with the stuff he ("charlyboy" ) says, than his appearance. He had to know him 1st, through social media, for how else would he pick him out of billions of people using the internet? Or the sender must have been a religious fruitcake, just like some people on this thread cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Sadly, the OP said the truth.. The numbers of tattooed irresponsible ladies in Nigeria outweigh the responsible ones

Many ladies who are tattooed are wayward in nature

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by sleekch1c(f): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
henrylowe:
Why you carry this matter for your head

No wonder the OP described tattooed ladies as being arrogant and rude and by your comment, you are guilty of charge because as you wan tear the OP to pieces tire me oOoo

What has studies got to do with what we are talking about ? Hypocrites who spend minimum of 20hours a day yet they refer to others as being jobless

No matter what you say, Tosyne is a very brilliant dude whom I so much admire on this forum. I would advise you to find something meaningful doing with your life

Get the fccck off you this attention seeking dumb headed irresponsible tattooed lady

Quote me. I won't even reply you

Another simpleton.
And yes,I have tattooed my innards as well.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
Because responsible Nigerians don't have tatoos....hav a seen a sane person pierce her body with a blade for fashion? undecided
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 03, 2015
eddyland:
u hav not ansad my question jst up dier in dis same page, nd i hav anoda one 4 u. If u hav a tattoo on u, nd u ar going 4 a job interview in nigeria, wil u cover d tattoo or nt?

I have enough sense in me to know that most people discriminate against tattoos & since I don't plan to flip burgers for a living, I made sure that all my tattoos are well hidden.

I still have them though because I do not care what people think beyond the professional point of view.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
oga don vex cheesy cheesy#i like my tatoo anyday anytime cheesy

Lool...my kinda oga no dey vex. I don't force people to do what I want. I show them how to do it with my life...

Living a quite,reasonable life is better than a walking billboard...take it or leave it people are watching you...

Am serious about what I said about de spiritual side of tattoo. I know you won't believe me
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
Personally speaking and generally summarizing, most tattooed Nigerian ladies with multiple piercing are aggressively ill-mannered, rude, promiscuous; they live a life that head towards destruction and they are adamant to correction. They are quick to anger, they talk without manners and wouldn't hesitate to tear you to pieces if you give a contrary opinion about tattoo

However, statistical evidence showing that barely would you see a responsible lady that lives a life worth emulating be caught doing all these things. More so, I have also noticed that many guys only date them as girlfriends and will not take them to their parents because it's an inscription that they are irresponsible, wayward and are not the right prospects for a responsible man. In fact, I dare not take those kinds of ladies to my parents

Though many of our mothers have old school patterns on their body and are not judged falsely, but this is 2015, things are now taking turns and the world has evolved into a different thing entirely. It takes the grace of God to find a lady a tattooed lady with waist chain, anklet and multiple piercing with a good character

On a second thought, one's physical however has nothing to do with attitude and not all tattooed ladies are rotten. As a matter of fact, it looks like there are magical powers that goes with tattoo which makes most tattooed Nigerian ladies rude, unreliable, promiscuous and irresponsible

Ladies and gentlemen, let's be practical here and take the western culture out of it. Remember we are talking about Nigerian ladies cool

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable & Promiscuous?

I think most nigerian already has it in their head that once a chic has tattoo , shes aggressive, unreliable& promiscuous even chic without it can act that way .
Tattoos, piercing etc doesnt define a person you are who you are with or without.

I will say ppl with it are more open minded for sure --- i have gt 13 and most ppl i know dont even know ....... Just think its a nigerian thing . I remember bk in d day if u dye ur hair blonde ur ashawo or something which is sooo ridiculous. N the media doesnt help every naija movie ave seen if they want to show a bad girl she must have tattoo nose ring smoking.... Its a cultural stigma ( my opinion)
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
sleekch1c:

Another simpleton.
And yes,I have tattooed my innards as well.
Irresponsible ladies everywhere... Once dem don manage hold degree like this, dem no go let person hear word again on NL

Sadly, the OP is more brilliant than you this dumbed head acclaimed scholar
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by remsonik(f): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
kandiikane:

so you don't want to be defined by a particular object on your waist given to you by a loved one but rather by what outsiders and strangers think and say about you.

Wow, the logic mehn! It is much more sadder and lonelier to live a life defined by others than living a life of doing something or having something that makes you happy. Atleast, when you are being laughed at for having a tattoo you are doing something you like but what happens when you as a crowd pleaser fall short of pleasing the crowd? I would like to see the self worth and esteem then, when your back bone decides to turn on you(It always does, tomorrow your backbone could decide your big azz is not in vogue anymore)

At least a waist bead doesn't turn against you. It does its best to make your waist look nice, improving your already lowered esteem caused by society.
I am not a crowd pleaser dear, I have my own personal reservations against those things same for my family and siblings........He shouldnt impose it on me. I think my family comes first in the hierachy of loved ones and I respect them a lot.
Yes if I have to turn down something given to me by my boyfriend just to uphold my personal values and not feel like an outcast within my family,community and society yes I WOULD

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Springz:

Don't bother, Its a waste of time trying to reason with these people.

Its a waste of time trust me they all think backwards hence y the country is still the way it is .

Annoying is an understatement

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by eddyland: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Bisolarh:
Sadly, the OP said the truth.. The numbers of tattooed irresponsible ladies in Nigeria outweigh the responsible ones

Many ladies who are tattooed are wayward in nature
dear, u have wrapped up dis thread in style.. D truth is as bitter as alamo nd slaps like udara which is not nwanu udara. D waywardness even started at exposing ur unclothedness to a love artist jst 2 incribe ink on ur body. D only time dat many people wit tattoo wil start regreting dier actions is wen dey ar diagonosed of skin cancer, even if d tattoo did nt contribute 2 dat, ur whole life wil tel u dat d tattoo is most probably d cause of ur cancer. Skin cancer is d commonest type of cancer in dis world. Nd 2 butress d fact, most of dem do it 4 fashion nd feels it meks dem extra sexy. I like d art in tattoo, d little butterfly drawing is cool no doubt, bt i wont encourage anybody 2 get one

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
sleekch1c:

I had to reply this.
Thank you.

*hugs her*

At least some of us dont live in caves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerians Describe Their Exes With A Nigerian Food (Video) / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Can A Man And A Woman Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.