Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) (19538 Views)

The Golden Age Of Nigerian Athletics - Videos, Pictures And Memories. / Tobi Amusan Wins USA College Athletics Award / The Truth About The Early 1900s Nigeria Vs India Match (1 - 99)!!! (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Xavier9ja(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
is that not the the star of David on the vest of the athlete in d first pic??
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Okworigeorge(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
intergral:
Grand pa things....
But seriously check out the hair style of the guy in the 7th picture didn't it look like the one this NFA guys barb nowadays?
mr man, its early 20th century n not 19th
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Bloodydemon: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
I LOVE NIGERIA MY COUNTRY

WE HAVE NO OTHER PLACE TO CALL HOME FELLOW NIGERIANS

LET US USE OUR VOTES WISELY AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE EVIL PARTY PDP.

VOTE GMB FOR PRESIDENT

CORRUPTION AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL ALL BE LOCKED UP FOR LIFE.

YES IT CAN HAPPEN IF YOU VOTE APC

sai Buhari

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by tola9ja: 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=21pt]i remember when i have no shoe[/size]

goodluck olobe

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Abbeylincson(m): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
My secondary school is part of the AIONIAN brotherhood.
Victory college ikare. Akoko on do state
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by jerrymej(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hilarious indeed.
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by femmy2010(m): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nigeria is great
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

VOTE GMB FOR PRESIDENT

sai Buhari

Your Love is highly commendable but sadly misplaced. Love Democracy and you will Love your Country More. After Voting do not sit back and watch.. Hold your Leaders Accountable for they are truly your Servants not Rulers
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Johnjack: 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who is this one? Common run out of here quick quick before something bad like Buhari happens to you.
Who told you to make politics of this nice historical background of our heroes past?.
Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!Idiot!!
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by BabaO2: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
fanwas:
See the one that jump like monkey .... I belive
na jam he dey use
Hmmm, 1st order racist comment if ....
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by thaoriginator: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eh, na wrapper dem dey tek do racing? shocked
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by pegasusautos: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
THIS OLD CAT? NEVER!

searching4love:

VOTE GMB FOR PRESIDENT

sai Buhari
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Someone should add colour over those pictures, they do nothing for me being black and white.

However, as at then they competed to entertain colonialists so they must have been the best of the best. I'd pay to watch them perform.
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Frankicent(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Woow òmõ dey look lyk the 1st justice league of american chai... see outfit and chest logo... dem be superheros oooo grin
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by jeje123(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
OYINBOGOJU:
That was when men were men
Now nko?
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Glory86: 4:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
DID YOU MISS ANY OF OUR SEMINARS?

O yes, on Thursday and Friday, the 5th and 6th of February respectively, I personally revealed 'The Truth' and the Basic Facts about Internet Business to some corps members and others. At the seminar, they were also shown the legitimate ways they can make money online, and some of such ways were taught EXTENSIVELY. Below are some of the things they were taught in depth:

1.) Online Importation of Brand New Products from
USA and China, at a damn cheap price. Note that
this is not Jumia, Konga, Alibaba, Aliexpress,
Dhgate, Ebay, etc, that you might have known. It's
something completely different. We are going to be
dealing directly with the manufacturers. Some of
the products you can be importing are Brand New
Laptop, Tablet PC, Phones (smart, android, lumia,
blackberry), power banks (both electrically powered
and solar powered), cloths (both for men and
women), shoes, brazilian hair, CCTV, Car tracking
devices (that you can use to set up your own car
tracking company), hollandis, etc, the list is
endless. All these you can buy at a damn cheap
price, starting with a capital of 20k or less. For
instance, you can buy a brand new samsung galaxy
S4 for as low as $80, you an buy a brand new
male suit worth over 20k here in Nigeria for as
low as $25 over there. They were shown
some of the products we have imported live there
at the seminar

2.) How you can customize those goods, with your
own company name, or for other companies and
make cool cash. For instance, you can get a deal
from MTN to supply them with customized phones,
tablet PC, etc. The participants were swept off their feet when this secret was revealed to them.

3.) How you can sell your imported goods fast

4.) How you can advertise and sell your products
online for free

5.) How you can set up premium short codes like
33455, 4100, 7877, etc, and make subscribers send
money to your bank account monthly.

6.) How you can set up caller tune

7.) All these are many more..........

did you miss any of these, don't worry, everything has been packaged for you in the seminar materials, and they are self explanatory. To get the materials, just contact us here: 08074005210, 07038858914

BONUSES:
The seminar package also comes with additional Bonuses. Some of which are:
1.) Over 60 workable business ideas you can do here in
Nigeria
2.) Over 50,000 active GSM Numbers here in
Nigeria, but you can also get the Nationwide GSM
Database from me personally on special request,
that you can use to make cool cash from
politicians in this election
3.) Over 30,000 active email list that you can use
for your digital marketing.
4.) All these and many more.....

For more, call: 07038858914 or 08074005210. Or visit: http:// /yZgtyc. Thanks. you can as well check my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ibharedeyiglory.omoye/posts/822166621162580
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by Ikegift4real(m): 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmmmmn nice piece of history. kudos
Re: Nigerian Athletics In The Early 20th Century (pics) by casvinda(m): 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oh boy! He don tey ooo. See dat first guy with illuminati sign on his shirt.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicknames Of Teams Playing In Russia 2018 / William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Son, Oscar / Ifeanyi Ubah FC Win Nigerian Federation Charity Cup After Defeating Rangers(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.