Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? (8389 Views)

Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) / Akwa-Ibom: Man Stuck In Friend's Wife During Adulterous Sex / Advice Pls! Don't Know I'm Attracted To Only Orobo(fat) Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by kay29000(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
So, I have always had a rule of never getting too close to any of my friend's girlfriends/wives. I put up this rule when I was in school, and i discovered that most of my friend's girlfriends were always falling in love with me. So, I decided, if I spent no time at all with my friend's girl, there would be no chances of this kind of thing happening. But this time around, I slipped and let my guard down...And what is even worse is that I am the one that is attracted to the girl this time around.

Actually, the dude is my drinking buddy, I rarely used to go to his house, till they moved close by my house. So, sometimes, when he wants to escape from the house, he would beg me to come over, and lie to his wife that we have to handle a business, so he would be able to leave the house. The girl kinda dresses skimpy in the house, and doesn't care to dress properly when I come around (even though I am always there just briefly). And the girl got some b0bbies on that chest...*coughs.

So, I know you guys are wondering what the problem is. The problem is, I don't trust myself. The girl once complained to the guy that I hate her (maybe cos I don't talk much) and the guy always disturbs me to talk to his wife more. I mean, all his other friends play and gist with his wife, but I don't know how to do all that small talk. There are some times that I would have to drive the guy back home drunk, and I am just scared that I might just make a move, and worse, the girl might just play along.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
kill urself
.before ur frd kills you

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by kay29000(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluswaggz:
kill urself
.before ur frd kills you

lol! Very funny.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
bro, if na joke, stop am...... ain't good at all...
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
kay29000:

lol! Very funny.
wen a wise man talks it usually sound funny atimes.
but bro if I won't be equivocal with you here I wud say u stay off her.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by kay29000(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
zick19:
bro, if na joke, stop am...... ain't good at all...

Stop am? How am I meant to stop how my body feels? I am asking for advise here, it is not like I woke up one morning and said..."Oya, 'body' make sure you get attracted to Tochukwu's wife."

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by major466(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
You don't have to break your moral principles just because you want to be like other guys who gist with their friend's wives. Remain calm and keep your distance. Temptation comes in subtle ways.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by funmilayo32(f): 1:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
you need deliverance
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Enegod(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
angry
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by kay29000(m): 1:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
funmilayo32:
you need deliverance

You see why so much sexual crimes are committed in this country? When people seek help, they get answers like yours.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by funmilayo32(f): 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
kay29000:

You see why so much sexual crimes are committed in this country? When people seek help, they get answers like yours.

there many girls why you chose your friend own? you are very rude
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
The Correct topic shud have been you are distracted by your friends wife...if I were you leave that friendship afterall what starts in beer palour, ends in beer palour....stay clear of him or his wife, I dey imagine say na ma wife you wan make move on,I go just buy Joy Soap for you and give yah Acid Bath...

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by kay29000(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
funmilayo32:

there many girls why you chose your friend own? you are very rude

Did you read through my post at all? If you didn't, please do.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Kolade354(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Thread closed- This OP is a Troll.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Are you so ugly you feel no one else will be attracted to you except your friend's wife?

It's good you have your pic on your profile. I'm hoping your friend is on nairaland and will see this thread. May he also click on your profile to see your fvcking face. And may he also never forget to reset your jaw with his fists. . . Asswipe.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Qmab: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hello OP. What you are experiencing is a normal male reaction to a delectable lady. But it is still okay now since according to u, its just physical. And since the lady is obviously out of your reach my advice to you is to steer clear of your friend and his wife and let out your sexual frustration elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by kay29000(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Qmab:
Hello OP. What you are experiencing is a normal male reaction to a delectable lady. But it is still okay now since according to u, its just physical. And since the lady is obviously out of your reach my advice to you is to steer clear of your friend and his wife and let out your sexual frustration elsewhere.

Thank you for this sane and responsible comment. People like you are rare on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by jerrymej(m): 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
I fit gun you down if I see you!

Chai! Please did you just listen to your self!

Anofia.

You fit kill that your friend na!
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by kingofpool: 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
you can stop it by riping off your heart, i promise you wnt tink about it again. Just do it, and you ll see american wonder
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Rexhenrex(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
u are attracted to your friends wife, because u wanna be attracted to her.u have the power to control ur feelings and not ur feelings controlling u.look before u leap.them no dy use two legs cross gutter o ma guy.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by williamspaul22(m): 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Go ahead bro, u hav my support. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Mhizizzy(f): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Steer clear.of both of em..ur friend will kill u o
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by olumaxi(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
U need to be at d next holy-ghost congress
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by sanchezzz: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dont try it o. If you like your self. From the look of things, sure you are considering making that move. Get ur self a girl friend or wife. I do feel that way sometimes , so I won't blame you. Stop going to your friends house. At least for a while.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by jnrprof(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
As its been said before, avoid going to their home for as long as you can, likewise any occasion where she will be. That would also mean telling your friend that you will no longer serve as his alibi to steal him out of his house.

Are you in any relationship? Maybe you just need someone to channel your affection towards.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by p1jiobi: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Report yourself to your friend.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by falconey(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
OP go for med check up......you said wife right? When you are typing those nonsense don't you feel is abnormal?
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by ejiro2130(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluswaggz:
kill urself
.before ur frd kills you

Read my mind
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by chillingbabe: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
You're the guy a lady talked about here that tried hugging her in the kitchen, the good news is that she said she's gonna report you to her husband because you're not a good friend tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Redlips22(m): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
You r talking lyk a child frm a broken home, dat is y u dnt see evil in breaking pple's home..

Enough said.. resist d devil nd he will flee frm u.. so many fishes r in da river, go nd find urs to eat
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by johnjon: 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Werey!
Make a move on her then. You won't be the first guy to do that.
Re: I'm Attracted To My Friend's Wife...what Do I Do? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Don't try it bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sex Service To My Principal And Students (part 7) IS OUT / The Level Of Olosho Is Alarming / Lagos Big Girl EXPOSED Her Gargantuan B0000bs On IG (see Se’xy Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.