Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) (57567 Views)

10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Uteghe(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why would a girl wear this to church?
On top of that,she still crossed her legs, thereby revealing more than what is considered decent in a church setting.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by bauer00: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
and a bad boy like u spotted her...

297 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
this should be moved to the appropriate section nd nt politics
.I will jst say no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper. cos I kno she was sent from my village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
This isn't just how to spot a bad girl in the church, its how to spot a bad girl anywhere

No responsible woman will wear such and still cross her leg like that in public

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by delishpot: 1:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bad people spoting each other grin. But that girl nor try at all o. Shuo, she no get advicer or mirror for house ni?

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by vjsmiles: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
IF SHE DANCES SHOKI DURING OFFERING PROCESSION THEN BRO/SIS! RUN!!!!

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by realGURU(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nah as goat stand for market dem go price am.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by rabonni(m): 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Beware of agents of destructions!!!

always change ur seat when u find such close to u other wise u will never concentrate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by slimzypink(f): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
baseless, you never can tell!
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by slimpoppa(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
It takes a bad boy to spot a bad girl

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by lillaowow(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
iGBORO LAWA BUT GOD GO HELP US (IN oLAMIDE'SVOICE)
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
taa. anything would make you guys hard. Thats a decent skirt when shes standing. Its about upper knee length

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Bsc(m): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
The day I sat close to one in winners chapel...that day I couldn't explain what happened in church...all my attention diverted to her...nas she dance pass, sing pass, pray pass , speak it tongue pass...yet looking sexy...first time I saw a lady panties in church... Churches had better do something!

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by LambanoPeace: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
nairalanders sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

before i forget

GEJ till 2019

when will Buhari ressucitates from his bed in the UK? undecided

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Efisko1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
computer age church......
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Calebosko(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
bend down and look into d future cus d future is bright,this is why pastors they like counsiling section wela,and them dey speak in toung wen dem won look into the future,u go hey kpoto ga ga de de de de di di mo mo whiteta whiteta panta panta sexy sexy,haleluja

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by ugotex85: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
ffk
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by kent79: 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
Those girls can make Pastor say Praise God instead of Amen grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Vock(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
The topic says how to spot a bad girl, Where is the how you're just showing us a pic of a girl in mini.. Was thinking you would give us codes to decode bad girls pretending to be good girls

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
I doubt if dere is any bad grl in d Holy Roman Catholic church.#dunno#

1 Like 1 Share

*peeps in....

mttchew, hoping to see a girl like Maheeda

*grabs 2wraps of weed and puffs weed out of thread

2 Likes

na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by sexymoma(f): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
How to spot a bad gurl in church
She Stands in front of the pastor during praise and worship and sings

"Na biggie Biggie tins Jesus Do For me"... Flaunting her b00by and Backyard grin

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by hazyfm1: 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
HMMM.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Zenoniseay: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
op, how many minute/hour do you enjoy watching the movies as it unfolds?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by deflover(m): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
and dis made front page some mods are high on APC cheap opium laced with lies angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by AmakaDNB(f): 2:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
lolll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.