Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Please,who Is Guilty Here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please,who Is Guilty Here? (2567 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Hilarious .. Most guyz are guilty of this (pic) / Who Is Guilty Here??;d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please,who Is Guilty Here? by princejenks(m): 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Please,which of these people should be held guilty for murder here: the lady who agreed to an abortion,the boyfriend who paid for the abortion or the doctor who performed the abortion?
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by sneak3(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
It's a collective crime
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by kingofpool: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
princejenks should be held responsible
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
The lady.

It's a baby growing inside her. No one can force her to give that baby up.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
They are all guilty of the crime

But in terms of punishment, the girl deserves the highest form of punishment because she knew about the dangers of abortion and she still went ahead and she was duly punished for her crime
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by delishpot: 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
All
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
The couple who started the whole process.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by jerrymej(m): 2:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
They are all sinners to the sight of their creator.

All are guilty.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by Babygal4eva(f): 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
The lady who was stupid enough to not buy 300naira birth control pills or after morning pills we r in the 21st century people

1 Like

Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by totoisgud(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
@Op. U hv asked d wrong question. Don't put d cart b4 d horse. D right question is this. Is abortion a crime? If there is nothing criminalizing abortion in d constitution/criminal code, then none of them hv committed any crime. Simple
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by psucc(m): 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
totoisgud:
@Op. U hv asked d wrong question. Don't put d cart b4 d horse. D right question is this. Is abortion a crime? If there is nothing criminalizing abortion in d constitution/criminal code, then none of them hv committed any crime. Simple
This una constitution problem: do you observe those things there or not. If yes, how often do you renew you motor/cycle licenses.

BTW, the three are guilty. God have mercy. amen.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by princejenks(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
totoisgud:
If it wasn't a crime,it should have been legalized in the country. Since it hasn't been legalized,it follows that it's a crime under our laws,think about it
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by falconey(m): 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Babygal4eva:
300naira birth control pills
NOTED!!!!
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
All
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by totoisgud(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
princejenks:

If it wasn't a crime,it should have been legalized in the country. Since it hasn't been legalized,it follows that it's a crime under our laws,think about it

D debate abt abortion didn't start 2day. Some people r against it while some r 4 it. Everybody is entitled 2 their opinion but d most important is wat d constitution says. Although d constitution frowns at abortion but it allows it if d pregnancy could b of detriment 2 d woman's health. Pls note dat mental health is also considered. B4 u start judging them pls consider this. A girl is raped & becomes pregnant. Would u blame her 4 wanting an abortion?
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by Babygal4eva(f): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
falconey:
NOTED!!!!

hehehe wink wink
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by Babygal4eva(f): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
totoisgud:

D debate abt abortion didn't start 2day. Some pole r against it while some r 4 it. Everybody is entitled 2 their opinion but d most important is wat d constitution says. Although d constitution frowns at abortion but it allows it if d pregnancy could b of detriment 2 d woman's health. Pls note dat mental health is also considered. B4 u start judging them pls consider this. A girl is raped & becomes pregnant. Would u blame her 4 wanting an abortion?

I won't blame her but no child has the ability to choose his parents, it's not the girls fault she was raped neither is it the child's fault that he/she was conceived. She could simply have the child and give it up for adoption their are plenty barren failies that will love him/her to death.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by princejenks(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Babygal4eva:

I won't blame her but no child has the ability to choose his parents, it's not the girls fault she was raped neither is it the child's fault that he/she was conceived. She could simply have the child and give it up for adoption their are plenty barren failies that will love him/her to death.
that's a tough one though,going through the rigours of carrying a baby for nine months and then end up giving it up for adoption?
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by Babygal4eva(f): 8:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
princejenks:
that's a tough one though,going through the rigours of carrying a baby for nine months and then end up giving it up for adoption?

Life is tough, most girls will choose the easy way out and kill that child, personally I don't know what I'll do in that situation I pray I never have to find out but I hope I'll do the right thing by not committing murder, the child is as innocent as the mother so it shouldnt have to pay an unfortunate price.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by totoisgud(m): 12:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Life is tough, most girls will choose the easy way out and kill that child, personally I don't know what I'll do in that situation I pray I never have to find out but I hope I'll do the right thing by not committing murder, the child is as innocent as the mother so it shouldnt have to pay an unfortunate price.

Easier said than done. But if it happens 2 u or any of yr loved ones u wud change yr mouth. Anywayzzz everybody is entitled 2 their opinion. At dis junction we should b clear on d facts. D Nigerian constitution allows abortion if d pregnancy will be detrimental to the health (physical or Mental) of d woman. D same way d fetus does not hv a choice is d same way d sperm in a condom does not hv a choice. U guys wud soon start going after condom manufacturers.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by Babygal4eva(f): 12:49am On Feb 26, 2015
totoisgud:

Easier said than done. But if it happens 2 u or any of yr loved ones u wud change yr mouth. Anywayzzz everybody is entitled 2 their opinion. At dis junction we should b clear on d facts. D Nigerian constitution allows abortion if d pregnancy will be detrimental to the health (physical or Mental) of d woman. D same way d fetus does not hv a choice is d same way d sperm in a condom does not hv a choice. U guys wud soon start going after condom manufacturers.

Physical not mental, sperm in a condom?? I'm not sure I get that
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by princejenks(m): 6:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Neither do I
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by totoisgud(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

princejenks:

Neither do I

Was very clear. Didn't make any grammatical error. So wat is it dat u don't understand
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by djeezy(m): 10:09am On Feb 26, 2015
missjenna:
They are all guilty of the crime

But in terms of punishment, the girl deserves the highest form of punishment because she knew about the dangers of abortion and she still went ahead and she was duly punished for her crime
Abortion is not a crime. Under Nigerian criminal code, the foetus is not regarded as a human being.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by totoisgud(m): 10:13am On Feb 26, 2015
djeezy:
Abortion is not a crime. Under Nigerian criminal code, the foetus is not regarded as a human being.

Thank you
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by princejenks(m): 10:14am On Feb 26, 2015
djeezy:
what about morally?
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by princejenks(m): 10:16am On Feb 26, 2015
totoisgud:

Was very clear. Didn't make any grammatical error. So wat is it dat u don't understand
that part about sperm in a condom not having a choice
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by totoisgud(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Murder is defined as when 1 human being kills another. Pls lets make some facts clear. An embryo/fetus is unborn and thus not a child. This means dat it is not a human being. If u say dat d embryo has life I wud also let u dat spermatozoa has life 2. So my question 2 u is this. Wud u call d flushing of sperm in a condom down d toilet murder?
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by djeezy(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2015
princejenks:
what about morally?
Morally perhaps. I am talking about legally.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by totoisgud(m): 11:19am On Feb 26, 2015
princejenks:
that part about sperm in a condom not having a choice

Was responding 2 babygal4eva. Was trying 2 point out d fact dat an embryo is not a child/human being. It is a multicellular organism just like spermatozoa. If she calls abortion murder, wat will she call d flushing of sperm in a condom down d toilet.
Re: Please,who Is Guilty Here? by princejenks(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
totoisgud:

Was responding 2 babygal4eva. Was trying point out d fact dat an embryo is not a child/human being. It is a multicellular organism just like spermatozoa. If she calls abortion murder, wat will she call d flushing of sperm in a condom down d toilet.
ok. So you dont have any scruples paying for an abortion?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How A Girl In My Neigbourhood Almost Put Me In Jail / A Proof Dat Some Oyinbos No Get Sense / What Birthday Gift Can I Get For A Female Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.