Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 (38183 Views)

Fedral Service Commision Portal Is Now Going / Federal Judicial Service Commission Is Recruiting / Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by Ajibade105(m): 2:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Federal Judicial Service Commision is recruiting. Visit http://www.fjsc.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=159&Itemid=328

Minimum educational requirement is NCE.
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by kestolove95(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fuckdup site
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by orlaryhincah(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pls be careful o, learnt it's a scam, real site is fjsconline.gov.ng
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by Ajibade105(m): 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Fuckdup site

@Kestolove..,Dont Judge by the site but just give a try.
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by kestolove95(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ajibade105:

@Kestolove..,Dont Judge by the site but just give a try.
aftr fillin d qstn sheet as long as it iis...submitin. it was. A problm..tellin me to. Restrt again

1 Like

Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by Muhammadkhan: 4:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
Joblep.
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by Zzchampion: 4:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
A
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by fabulousmann(f): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
are they still recruiting pls?
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by holycup(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Nigeria Govt been deceiving all the way.look at the way this info is scattered all over the net even now the recruitment has been concluded and the shortlisted candidates re waiting for thier APL.

They ve shared the vacancies among themselves b4 starting the announcement looking for whom to expose to job scammers.
Only god will judge u people.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by tefund(m): 10:11am On Feb 26, 2015
smell scam here
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by agohmamuda(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2015
The mumu ministry doesnt even pay well;

2 Likes

Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 5:24am On Feb 28, 2015
Looks too good for a scam

1 Like

Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by maksteve(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2015
Pls can someone list the vacant posts to apply for. cant find it on their site
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by jahstech: 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Please am sorry guys, just a little info for those who care to know:
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6,
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Tecno R7 for #37,000 with promo and discount it goes for #35,500
http://www./tecno-r7-black-free-power-bank-free-pouch-109627.html
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
following..
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by Nobody: 2:13am On Mar 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: Federal Judicial Service Commision Recruitment 2015 by Joshseg: 2:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
dead site

(1) (Reply)

Iniobong Umoren: Police Release Statement As Family Cries Out / Would You Attend This Type Of Interview? / Hilarious Vacancy: 'Man With Strong Face Needed' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.