Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) (60871 Views)

Governor's Son Arrested For Killing A School Student / Ekiti State Deputy Governor Promoted To Associate Professor In OAU / Cross River State Loses Another Former Deputy Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by jadelyn007(f): 9:26am On Mar 04, 2015
Is his teeth to big for his lips? He can't seem to close his mouth. Anyway, nothing spectacular about him, just your regular guy with loads of money
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by kay29000(m): 9:27am On Mar 04, 2015
jadelyn007:
Is his teeth to big for his lips? He can't seem to close his mouth. Anyway, nothing spectacular about him, just your regular guy with loads of money

Come on! Even me as a guy knows the dude is good looking. No homo.
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2015
thaoriginator:
grin ah, my right hand person.. Just lass nyt wey we pop champagne o. If any gyal want him digits PM me..
For your mind.
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by eagleeyez: 10:42am On Mar 04, 2015
lolaxavier:
Not sure if this is the appropriate section for this post. MOD, please do the needful if I am wrong..

No doubts, these photos of Usman, the second son of the Deputy Governor of Sokoto state (Muktar Shagari) will blow your mind!

Usman is the second son of the Deputy Governor of Sokoto state (Mukthar Shagari), he lost his elder brother, Lukman in a ghastly accident last year. Usman lives in Maitama District, Abuja and London. Here are some cool photos of Usman:

http://www.naij.com/391568-you-need-to-see-these-photos-of-governor-of-sokoto-son.html

You are either him or his friend sent by him to gice him undue popularity. For what I wonder. His dad is not even the governor but deputy and if not for tax payers money, he won't be where he is

By the way, he isn't handsome.... The only thing is the clean looks because of our money.
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Young man shave that Sambisa in your armpit... his lips tho..
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by benstuber(m): 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Mcheew,,I fine pass this guy jor,just show me the money first..
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
nerodenero:
You are making searching4love happy by this comment.That dude sees nothing good about Nigerian babes!
my bad, but from all have seen on here, searching4love has never had anything good to say about anyone or anything
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by Haryoryhemie(f): 4:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
killuminati:
2224C1D8 thank me after

For your left mind bah? lmao
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by killuminati(m): 5:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Haryoryhemie:

For your left mind bah? lmao
Oya no vex, add me
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
Adufetohposh:
it's only human to love good things of life..... fresh boy, good body, nice swags.... we just can't help falling helplessly in love wink
But owo ni koko, right? cheesy
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 17, 2015
BoboYekini:
But owo ni koko, right? cheesy
absolutely right! wink
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Adufetohposh:
absolutely right! wink
I'm with you ma. When no be fine boy you go chop. Sho le fi 6-pack danna stove ni?
Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2015
breathless:
As handsome like my son.

Trying selling "Jihad" to this guy and see his reaction.

You can never find the children of the rich in any form of "Jihad".

I know of some ladies who will convert to be his "hajia".
[size=18pt]Who says?

The Al-Qaeda's underwear bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab is the son of a wealthy northerner in Nigeria.

Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab is the youngest of 16 children of Alhaji Umaru Mutallab, a wealthy Nigerian banker and businessman, and is a son of his second wife, Aisha. The father was described by The Times in 2009 as being "one of the richest men in Africa."
He is a former Chairman of First Bank of Nigeria and former Nigerian Federal Commissioner for Economic Development.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_Farouk_Abdulmutallab[/size]

Re: Muktar Shagari, Sokoto Deputy Governor's Son, Usman (Photos) by HalimaSadiya(f): 1:37am On Aug 04, 2015
moonnstar:
sannu Usman
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Punished For Not Using Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos(photo) / See The "Baby Mamas" Of Obasanjo's 21 Children . / Big Python Killed In Lagos Today, Lagosians Pose With It (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.