Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,678 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List (13891 Views)

Nationwide Jubilation!!! Oshiomhole, Others, Named In New Ministerial List, As B / Henry & Charles Okah To Sue Jonathan / BREAKING: Portfolios Of New Ministerial Nominees Finally LEAKED!… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Seanixking: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Gej Rock till 2019.....make una park well.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by suolboy(m): 3:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is good . For long we have being marginalized by not being given any ministerial position. There are two ministers in FCT yet none is an indigene. We are equal in this country and we the indigenes of FCT are citizens of this country just like those from states.
As such, I support this move 100%.
THIS INJUSTICE MUST STOP.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Eluwilussit(m): 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
sunnyshayne:

whatever you are implying is not civil, you can't sit there and equate Abuja with your remote village. Your comment is an insult to the good and accommodating people of abuja.

Na wa for you o. Accommodating ke? It is a privilege to host the FCT. If they don't like, I suggest we build it elsewhere. Maybe we should have 6 FCTs. One in each region. Our collective wealth was used to develop their land into one of the most beautiful cities in the world at the expense of the SS, where the money comes from.

I don't support their demand but they should not be marginalized either. If they have qualified people, they should be appointed based on merit and not quota. Abuja belongs to all nigerians as our capital.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by suolboy(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
appini:
They should set up their own arm group and declare war against Nigeria.. Nonentities
U are a bastard for calling us nonentities. Doesn't ur state get ministerial slot? We are asking for our fundamental right.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by AgreatMan: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Abuja also has it's indigenes. u chased them from their lands to build d Fct. Aso rock, Abuja stadium, and the so called technology village along airport road n d airport itself, hv all eaten large chunks of their lands. You chase em frm their ancestral homes n you further insult em by cutting em off, very unfair. Left to me, Obanikoro shd be dropped for an fct indigene pending when he sorts himself.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Trailblazer1(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
GeneralBosco:

Military Government - Democratic government.
Can you spot the differences between the two administrations or you're just being intentionally dull??

I don't usually respond to unintelligible quotes as yours. Let me break my protocol

Maybe the guilt of buhari's brutality is pricking your conscience, whether military or civilian freedom of speech and expression is a fundamental human right, I'm sure you've sold yours to animals
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by sweathold(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is why we need our general

Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by dre11(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
[s]To whom brain is giving...sense is expected[/s]..

Trash
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by appini: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
suolboy:

U are a bastard for calling us nonentities. Doesn't ur state get ministerial slot? We are asking for our fundamental right.

The simple reason why your non-existence or presumed entity was not considered. must you always insult your benefactor?
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Krucifax(m): 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Everybody wants to express themselves under Gej's government but it was talk and die for Buhari and Obj.

Enjoy it while it last

God bless your mouth. Make them wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by suolboy(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
appini:

The simple reason why your non-existence or presumed entity was not considered. must you always insult your benefactor?
U first insulted us. And I gave it to u back if u don't have good home training. U don't insult people for asking for there fundamental right. Are we not citizens of this country as others from states?
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by tolexy007(m): 3:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
even me am going to sue GEJ because i was nt able to go 6rounds on my girl friend yesterday... grin ..evrybody just dey sue d man, who can sue gov in 1984?

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by GeneralBosco: 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:

I don't usually respond to unintelligible quotes as yours. Let me break my protocol

Maybe the guilt of buhari's brutality is pricking your conscience, whether military or civilian freedom of speech and expression is a fundamental human right, I'm sure you've sold yours to animals
Your response to my quotes adds absolutely nothing to my life so let's keep it civil. Your so called "intelligence" should tell you that regulating freedom of speech (in government matters) is a characteristic of Military governments around the world, Buhari's 1983 government inclusive. It's going to be unintelligent to start comparing a Military Government with a Democratic government, your so-called intelligence should tell you so.

The only reason I would commend Jonathan for encouraging freedom of speech is if and only if his government is a Military Government yet he encourages freedom of speech. In a democratic government, freedom of speech is a right of every citizen. Anybody commending Jonathan for freedom of speech in a democratic government is a mediocre and very unintelligent.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by anonimi: 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Everybody wants to express themselves under Gej's government but it was talk and die for Buhari and Obj.

Enjoy it while it last

Yes oh but God forbid a return to those wild days of SEALED lips

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2026914_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by phemybof(m): 4:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
dre11:

The presidency is going to be sue by my village head for not inviting him to be part of the obas that he came to see when he was visiting the SW....

If the original settlers of FTC wants to have a feel of the national cake..... Why can't my village have theirs too
sorry bro, who ami to correct you.
FCT
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by notformealone: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is the problem with Nigerians... if you have an abuja indigene as a minister what effect does it have.. instead of clamoring for someone competent they are shouting they want an abuja indegene.. The literacy level in Nigeria is too low. so many people are ignorant they even know what they want..... and you know what ? the politicians know this.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by hartabii: 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stupidity is when you're jobless and still come online en say GEJ till 2019.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Burger01:
Ntoor. At this extra-time? You will not get anything. Uncle Jo don finish all the money.
close your mouth joor. ......GEJ TILL U LEARNT THE MEANING OF TRANSFORMATION. ......
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by ybalogs(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Stupidity is wen u charge ur phone wit
generator and stil com online to type GEJ til
2019. - someone
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Nowenuse: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Na wa for you o. Accommodating ke? It is a privilege to host the FCT. If they don't like, I suggest we build it elsewhere. Maybe we should have 6 FCTs. One in each region. Our collective wealth was used to develop their land into one of the most beautiful cities in the world at the expense of the SS, where the money comes from.

I don't support their demand but they should not be marginalized either. If they have qualified people, they should be appointed based on merit and not quota. Abuja belongs to all nigerians as our capital.

Yes Abuja belongs to all of us as d capital of the nation just as Lagos used to belong to all of us? What about now that Lagos is no longer FCT, does it still belong to all Nigerians equally?
What if d fct area is stripped of being the capital tomoro, do u think that beautiful city will still belong equally to all Nigerians?

Aside that, FCT has its indigenes, d land was not a virgin land before FCT was taken there, the indigenes of FCT were in states where they enjoyed equal rights as other Nigerians in states, before they were carved away from their states to form
FCT, so at least they should still be given equal rights as other Nigerians who are in states.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Eluwilussit(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nowenuse:

Yes Abuja belongs to all of us as d capital of the nation just as Lagos used to belong to all of us? What about now that Lagos is no longer FCT, does it still belong to all Nigerians equally?
What if d fct area is stripped of being the capital tomoro, do u think that beautiful city will still belong equally to all Nigerians?

Aside that, FCT has its indigenes, d land was not a virgin land before FCT was taken there, the indigenes of FCT were in states where they enjoyed equal rights as other Nigerians in states, before they were carved away from their states to form
FCT, so at least they should still be given equal rights as other Nigerians who are in states.

I agree with you that they should not be marginalized. But suing FG and asking for #1billion is silly. The development alone and the economic value the FTC has added to even the neighbouring cities are not quantifiable.

Today, the Yorubas boast of Lagos as their own. It is now a yoruba enclave, where non indigenes can be repatriated to their villages. I suggest we build a mega federal capital city in each region. It is only fair, especially to the SS.

It's only in Nigeria and other foolish third world countries that you concentrate power in one city. Federal parastatals should be located in different cities and regions. Abuja should not be housing all of them. It is wrong.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 26, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Bunch of theives... They want to steal money so that they would blame jonathan for corruption.

Well, GEJ is using his wisdom... Gej till 2019 the solomon of our time

You the saint in what way are you better of?
What good has your deranged self and violence infested community added to the progress of Nigeria that you will spew thrash over people who seek fair representation?

Mind what you type here.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2015
cool
Eluwilussit:

Thank God you don't have a stake in deciding the manner our request will be treated. May I also inform you there was a time Nigeria areas depended on each other for mutual growth. Anyway you guys can sue lagos state to refund the money that was used to develop it while it was FCT.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 26, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I agree with you that they should not be marginalized. But suing FG and asking for #1billion is silly. The development alone and the economic value the FTC has added to even the neighbouring cities are not quantifiable.

Today, the Yorubas boast of Lagos as their own. It is now a yoruba enclave, where non indigenes can be repatriated to their villages. I suggest we build a mega federal capital city in each region. It is only fair, especially to the SS.

It's only in Nigeria and other foolish third world countries that you concentrate power in one city. Federal parastatals should be located in different cities and regions. Abuja should not be housing all of them. It is wrong.

Resorting to civil litigation is the best thing to do rather than resorting to militancy, insurgency or any format of civil disobedience in order to be heard.

We Abuja indigenes are civil.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2015
ELBAND:
Who are these ones again? Must everybody be noticed? APC can never stop using innocent citizens against Jonathan. They did it directly with Boko haram, now they're diverting to Abuja citizens

GEJ till APC is extinct!

Who is this one that will not think straight but be blinded with crumbs from pdp table? If really you were educated you won't had dragged pdp/apc feud into a clear well written post.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 26, 2015
Vock:
Arrant nonsense!!! they should be arrested for constituting nuisance to the government

See madness from an unknown alien!
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by dinachi(m): 8:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Every Nigerian resident in Abuja is an Abuja indigene. The laws setting up FCT does not recognize the so called indigenes. They were resettled and paid millions in compensations. So by that law Bala Mohammed is an Abuja indigene! He is a Nigerian and he lives in Abuja. The law states that FCT was set up as a centre of unity and a home to every Nigerian.
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Vock(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2015
sunnyshayne:

See madness from an unknown alien!

Don't quote me again, you heard that?
Re: Abuja Indigenes Sue Jonathan Over Exclusion From New Ministerial List by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Vock:

Don't quote me again, you heard that?

If it's to address your foolishness, I will quote you a million times. Get lost.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In A Bilateral Meeting With Martin Schulz, President Of The EU Parliament / Buhari Currently Meeting APC Governors / There Will Be Crises If Police Arrests Arewa Youths-Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.