Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Aa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aa (28221 Views)

Pictures Of A Nairalander Trip To Ghana / Nairalander's Trip To Kenya / A Nairalander's Trip To New Zealand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aa by SirShymexx: 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Hahaha.. We both know why Eastern Europe is your preferred destination.... grin grin grin Its almost summer, so you know better wink
I shall post pictures of Prague (Czech rep) soon.

That is what's up. I wanna see what they have got to offer. Western and Southern Europe are kind of stale for me. And if anything, Marseille looks like the only place I'd like to visit cos I heard they have loads of French Carib there.

1 Like

Re: Aa by Bayswater: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
100Cents:

Chai, poverty grin

Wetin I for do na, na to visit for dream.

You can have your dream holiday only if you will sleep, dream and take yourself to that vacation spot in dreamland.

I don visit many countries for my dream lol

4 Likes

Re: Aa by zimoni(f): 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nice thread.
Re: Aa by linusbnn(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
uzolexis:

I will stop crying when 9ja is as developed or even more developed than Italy.....hope it happens in my lifetime

U share the same name with my brother. I'm Uzoamaka.

U are uzoamaka nd yur broda is Uzoma, right?
Re: Aa by uzolexis(f): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
linusbnn:

U are uzoamaka nd yur broda is Uzoma, right?

Yup

1 Like

Re: Aa by otiigba1(m): 4:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
who the hell goes to venice? there is nothing to see in venice, is full of water, always raining, lots of cafes,shops and restuarant and a bunch of low grade musicians singing opera all over the pavements undecided tongue Go to california and see how to live life
Re: Aa by 100Cents: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
uzolexis:

I will stop crying when 9ja is as developed or even more developed than Italy.....hope it happens in my lifetime .

U share the same name with my brother. I'm Uzoamaka.

Owing to the bolded, i am bothered like you are.

I believe individuals like you and me can make the difference. If Donald trump could change the face of New York city in times of depression, then if I start today, I can change the face of one state or even a region in Nigeria..

It starts with a dream..
Re: Aa by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2015
uzolexis:
I think Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in the world and it has a rich history...I was in Venice, Florence and Rome and it was an unforgettable experience....I wish I could go again cry
yea u 'think'.....italy has got gud tourist spot but u dare not compare it 2 france,Gb even germany is one of a kind...
Re: Aa by uzolexis(f): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Smartestelvis:
yea u 'think'.....italy has got gud tourist spot but u dare not compare it 2 france,Gb even germany is one of a kind...

i've been to France and Germany and I think Italy is more beautiful than them....not being to GB though so I cant say anything about that...this is my personal opinion though.
Re: Aa by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
uzolexis:

i've been to France and Germany and I think Italy is more beautiful than them....not being to GB though so I cant say anything about that...this is my personal opinion though.
i fink GB leads dem all,follow by france then maybe rome....havent been 2 germany but i hear berlin n other places are quite givin other tourist centres a run 4 their money
Re: Aa by wunmi590(m): 1:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Ogbeche77:
No where all these chinko no dey?.. Dem be real hustlers grin grin grin grin

And no where Nigerians no dey, dem b real trvlr grin
Re: Aa by Gheezy02: 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Du sprecht deutsch jetz?? grin Serr gut
....Das ist falsch aber "Du sprichst deutsch jetzt"Verstehen?
Re: Aa by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 06, 2015
Ogbeche77:
A cruiser ship arriving at the shore of Venice..

I've been in one of these. It was a lovely experience.
Re: Aa by AlphaStyles(m): 12:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
make America go sit down jare. up Europe
Re: Aa by ItzChinnex(m): 7:32am On Apr 27, 2017
uzolexis:
I think Italy is one of the most beautiful countries in the world and it has a rich history...I was in Venice, Florence and Rome and it was an unforgettable experience....I wish I could go again cry

Why did you come back na?
Re: Aa by cosade(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
Chrisx1x:
God na when i go visit places like this.? Mayb after GMB becomes president come March2015

Please update us on this dream of yours, two years after GMB (now PMB) became President.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa State International Airport Project On Amassoma/Tombia Street Continues / Are Airport Strip Searches Demeaning: Do You Approve The Practice? / Evil Our Men Do Abroad In Connivance With Families In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.