Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

How To Find Your Purpose On Earth.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Find Your Purpose On Earth.. (652 Views)

What Is Your Purpose, And Your Groups' Purposes? (scientology] / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth / Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Your Purpose On Earth.. by ogaag(m): 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hey guys... It bin rily somrthing boring me .. And I will lyk to get it done with.. How do u know or discover your purpose on earth... Bible references backing it up.
Re: How To Find Your Purpose On Earth.. by Jeromejnr(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
Romans 12:1-2. First of all present your body as a living sacrifice. Then renew your mind with the word of God then you will prove (I.e bring into manifestation) the perfect will of God for your life.

Eph 5:17 "Be ye not unwise but understanding what the will of the Lord is"

Means you have to pray and seek Him with all your heart for it. And as you're doing so you should also be preparing yourself by spending time in His word and read anointed books that deal in the issue if knowing His will for your life.

I recommend Kenneth Hagin's "Finding and fulfilling Gods will for your life".

P.S: If you're really serious you have to spend lots of time in prayer daily.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Joins Youths For Morning Workout. Pics / The Arab And The Jew / Ramadan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.